Democrats Panicked Over Warren...

Harvard most definitely touted her as a minority.

The story first surfaced last week when the Herald found a 1996 article in Harvard’s student newspaper, the Harvard Crimson, about student dissatisfaction about the number of women and minority professors on the Harvard Law faculty. In the story, Harvard Law spokesman Mike Chmura referred to Warren as Native American.

Mass. Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren explains past listing of Native American heritage - The Washington Post

Exactly what I said. Obviously, the quota was nowhere near filled. She didn't 'steal a chair' from another minority person.

Even Krugman washed his hands of the Failed Stimulus

The stimulus was one of the worse economic moves in US history...

Democrats sold our future for a band-aid with the intent of present day satisfaction (for the 20th time).

Obama's intellect is no longer in question.

True that. We all know he's an idiot.

Rest of post for posterity.

The whole thing is wierd.

In all this time, not one person has stepped forward to explain what it was like being a pal with Barack Obama in Hawaii.

Not one person has stepped forward to testify to activities shared with him at Columbia. I don't believe there has been a single interview with anybody who even remembers him at Columbia.

His social life at Harvard seems to be a blank. No girl friends who admit they dated him. Not one expose on anybody he went out with at any time?

It's like his entire life is a printed resume of credentials with absolutely no social or business life at all other than what he wrote in his books, much of which has been called into question.

Very strange.

I asked about him.... his legal days in college checked out. Everyone spoke highly of him, both professors and students who attended with him.... all said he was brilliant and well spoken.

And no, i am not sourcing my information.....so you can take it however you want to. But that coming from me should say something. In this area i will defend him.

I also checked him out.
Every source I spoke to said he was an over-promoted affirmative action hire more concerned with his image and covering his ass than doing anything productive.
And no, I am not revealing my source.

Harvard most definitely touted her as a minority.

The story first surfaced last week when the Herald found a 1996 article in Harvard’s student newspaper, the Harvard Crimson, about student dissatisfaction about the number of women and minority professors on the Harvard Law faculty. In the story, Harvard Law spokesman Mike Chmura referred to Warren as Native American.

Mass. Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren explains past listing of Native American heritage - The Washington Post

but Warren "forgot" all that......better not elect her.....she's going senile....:lol:

Poor, poor Liz Warren. All she wanted was to get on the 'A' list for all those Cherokee (War?) Parties in Taxacusetts. I hear those parties were lengendary! Heh, time to que up Cher's 1976 hit song "Half Breed"!

JM

Bye bye Lizzie.....

Don't let the door hit you in the.....

Recall it was a GOP screw up that gave Obama his spot in the senate.

Without Jack Ryan, we might never have had President Obama.

Nope. They weren't honoring that. In fact, it was NOTED that there was a distinct lack of women and minorities. So no chair was stolen. No quota was met.

Since Harvard had been listing Warren as a minority when in fact she is not...it's pretty obvious that they were only to happy to promote the fact that they had a native American professor on their faculty.

Let's face it folks...just as Harvard's response to criticisms about how they dealt with black professors was to push hard for a black President of the Law Review so they could point to him and say 'Look, we LOVE black folks!'...being able to say that they had an native American on faculty let them boast about THAT diversity. I don't think you could call it a "quota" per se but it's quite apparent that Elizabeth Warren used Harvard's desire for "perceived" diversity to her advantage careerwise. It's hard to say that she didn't take a chair that would have gone to a real native American because it's something that Harvard obviously desired.

Bottom line it shows a real lack of ethics on the part of Warren. If that's what you're looking for in your elected officials...then by all means elect her.

Okay, well. Syrenn already debunked that particular myth. Obama's intellect is no longer in question.

The whole thing is wierd.

In all this time, not one person has stepped forward to explain what it was like being a pal with Barack Obama in Hawaii.

Not one person has stepped forward to testify to activities shared with him at Columbia. I don't believe there has been a single interview with anybody who even remembers him at Columbia.

His social life at Harvard seems to be a blank. No girl friends who admit they dated him. Not one expose on anybody he went out with at any time?

It's like his entire life is a printed resume of credentials with absolutely no social or business life at all other than what he wrote in his books, much of which has been called into question.

Very strange.

I asked about him.... his legal days in college checked out. Everyone spoke highly of him, both professors and students who attended with him.... all said he was brilliant and well spoken.

And no, i am not sourcing my information.....so you can take it however you want to. But that coming from me should say something. In this area i will defend him.

How did Syren "debunk" the fact that Harvard was embroiled in controversy about it's hiring of black professors and Lawrence Tribe pushed hard for the election of a black President of the Law Review in an attempt to diffuse some of the heat that the Administration was feeling?

As for what Syrenn DID prove? What you just posted means almost nothing. It's one persons opinion backed up with nothing in the way of proof. I'm sorry, Boop...but I'm not going to give Barry the "assumption" of brilliance that he's been annointed with ever since being chosen as President of the Law Review. I can't...simply because he's shown so LITTLE brilliance since leaving Harvard.

If you disagree with me on this...then please show me one "brilliant" thing that Barack Obama has done since leaving Harvard Law School. Surely such brilliance would have reared it's head in his career as a lawyer? As a professor? As a legislator? If you were correct, it should be easy for you to point out the numerous examples of his brilliance over the years. I don't think you can, however and I'll tell you why...Barry is mostly "facade" with very little to back it up. There is a reason why his college record is guarded like a State secret. He doesn't want anyone to really take a good hard look at what he did while he was in school. Ask yourself why that is? Surely if he really WAS as brilliant as you say then the work that he was doing in college would reflect that. What's striking about Barack Obama "before" his being named President of the Law Review was how few people even seemed to notice he existed.

Here's more on Warren's folly...

No Credible Evidence for Warren's Claim to Native American Ancestry

By Michael Patrick Leahy

Genealogy is my hobby. It’s relatively easy these days to track down your ancestry using such online tools as rootsweb.com and ancestry.com. Much of genealogical research involves sorting family lore from fact.

Based on hard evidence, I can assert with confidence that I am Senator Patrick Leahy’s third half-cousin. We both take our name from our common great-great grandfather, Andrew Leahy, born in Ireland around 1809, died in Hemmingford, Quebec in 1882.

Senator Leahy’s great-grandfather Andrew was the son of Andrew Leahy and his first wife, Anastasia Ryan. My great-grandfather, Patrick, was the son of Andrew Leahy and his second wife, Honora Devine. I can show you Quebec Catholic church records and American census records that trace both our lineages.

Also based on hard evidence, I can confidently assert that my friend Dr. Milton Wolf, tea party activist and author, is President Obama’s second cousin, once removed.

Another tea party friend of mine, Mark Kevin Lloyd from Virginia, had for years been told by his grandmother that he was a direct descendant of Patrick Henry. When I edited Mark’s e-book, The Battle for Virginia's 5th District: How the Ancestral Spirit of Patrick Henry Inspired Me to Join the Tea Party, for Broadside Books’ Voices of the Tea Party e-book series, I researched this claim before we published the book. I couldn’t find any evidence to support Mark’s family lore. Therefore, when we described his connection to Patrick Henry we said:

As a child, Mark Lloyd's grandmother always told him that he was a descendant of Patrick Henry. Though he's still trying to document the connection, he likes to believe that he is guided by Henry's spirit.

In contrast, Elizabeth Warren, the current Democratic candidate for the United States Senate in Massachusetts, has for 25 years asserted that she has Native American ancestry but has never produced one bit of credible evidence to support that assertion. Shockingly, several of the law schools that have employed her have accepted her assertion without requiring her to provide evidence to support the claim.

When pressed recently to explain her assertion of native American ancestry, Warren gave a long, rambling response:

“I have lived in a family that has talked about Native America, talked about tribes, since I’ve been a little girl,” she said. “I still have a picture on my mantle at home, and it’s a picture of my mother’s dad, a picture of my grandfather, and my Aunt Bee has walked by that picture at least a 1000 times, remarked that her father, my Pappa, had high cheekbones, like all of the Indians do, because that’s how she saw it, and your mother got those same great cheekbones, and I didn’t. And she though this was the bad deal she had gotten in life. Being Native American has been a part of my story, I guess since the day I was born, I don’t know any other way to describe it.”

But for over a quarter of a century, Ms. Warren has surely known that her claim of Native American ancestry cannot be supported by credible evidence. Yet she still did and has persuaded her law school employers to accept it...

Read More:
No Credible Evidence for Warren's Claim to Native American Ancestry

Elizabeth Warren used minority status to gain employment, a minority status she cannot prove. Yet the lefties see nothing wrong with this.

You know my ex-mother-in-law's second cousin by marriage was a second cousin to a guy that married an Indian. Therefore I'm claiming minority status. :)

Elizabeth Warren used minority status to gain employment, a minority status she cannot prove. Yet the lefties see nothing wrong with this.

You know my ex-mother-in-law's second cousin by marriage was a second cousin to a guy that married an Indian. Therefore I'm claiming minority status. :)

Nothing surprises me in Assachusetts. They re-elected a fat murderer drunk for 40yrs. Warren is a joke too, but most D's will go on defending her. They have no honor.

Am I still supposed to be panicked? I'll need more coffee. Just say the word.

Not sure you could be considered a power-broker in the Democratic Party. The powers-that-be in the Party are now panicking over Warren's embarrassing sham. Only a week ago they were boasting about her winning being a done-deal. Man, what a difference a week can make.

Forum List

Back