Democrats & Liberals need a wake up call STAT/ Big biz leaving the US

And if you are talking about cutting them? You are talking about weakening the government.

You make that sound like some kind of bad thing.

More_Government_zpsb96bfdbb.jpg

Wants more intelligent, truth to power gov't vs. RW corporate fascism of the greedy rich...:lol:

Leaving? Good, let me help you pack, and get the fuck out of my country you unpatriotic bastards, AKA good capitalists who don't give a Goddamn, and aren't required to. See how that works boys, and why maybe trying to say they have the answers to everything is BULLSHIT?

Yep. They'll take advantage of the US tax payer but they're ot willing to bgive anything back. Good for President Obama for getting this out in the open and pushing for fair taxes. The Rs can fight it but as usual, they're on the wrong side of history.
]

Dumbshit. They pay billions of dollars in salaries and hundreds of millions in taxes of all kinds. What an ungrateful envious piece of dog crap you are. Let's see you boycott Sarah Lee and go without your cake for 2 days, fatso.

Spoiled rotten brat of a drama queen. A lot of people pay taxes and somehow manage to still be happy in their lives because they are not so self absorbed to think they deserve to have their cake and eat it too.

Fuck off lib. The wife and I put in over 70 years of work and we dont have pensions. We rely on the payout at the end for our retirement and obammy wants to take damn near half of it. FUCK YOU!!
Come tell me to my face the wife and I dont deserve all we've worked for and see what happens....I promise you wont see the outside of a hospital for at least a month.

Wow empty threats and and extreme drama queenery. Turn it down a notch or two, your stupid belligerence makes me happy that your self-induced stress will kill you long before you retire.

I'm already retired you stupid ****. The wife and I are looking at our final payout for over seventy years of work.
And it's no empty threat. That I can promise. Try and take someones lifes work from them and see just how serious they can be.

yep, I think a lot a people are tired of being piggy banks for everyone else in the country.

Spoiled rotten brat of a drama queen. A lot of people pay taxes and somehow manage to still be happy in their lives because they are not so self absorbed to think they deserve to have their cake and eat it too.

lol, you calling other's self absorbed...HOW was it while occupying other's people property. You think that was being a snotty ass self absorbed brat. go to hell what I do is none of your fucking business

People responding to me in this thread as if I were single-handedly responsible for their tax burden, cursing me and even threatening violence is my business, and I will respond accordingly. Do you dummies even comprehend how stupid it is to vent your personal financial frustrations on me?

Fuck off lib. The wife and I put in over 70 years of work and we dont have pensions. We rely on the payout at the end for our retirement and obammy wants to take damn near half of it. FUCK YOU!!
Come tell me to my face the wife and I dont deserve all we've worked for and see what happens....I promise you wont see the outside of a hospital for at least a month.

Wow empty threats and and extreme drama queenery. Turn it down a notch or two, your stupid belligerence makes me happy that your self-induced stress will kill you long before you retire.

I'm already retired you stupid ****. The wife and I are looking at our final payout for over seventy years of work.
And it's no empty threat. That I can promise. Try and take someones lifes work from them and see just how serious they can be.

I am not the IRS, if you feel compelled to complain about your personal problems you can direct it to the IRS on their website or by mail. I do not give two shits about your personal life and think you are brain damaged to direct such complaints in my direction, I am neither responsible or inclined to do anything to help you.

Wants more intelligent, truth to power gov't vs. RW corporate fascism of the greedy rich...:lol:

And Obama was supposed to ride around on a skittles-powered unicorn who farted rainbows, but alas, that promise was never fulfilled.

What you desire can't happen. Show me some historical examples of big government being what you claim you want.

Let me give you a remedial lesson. When government is big, then it matters to all sorts of people. When government is small, then it matters less and sometimes not at all, to the lives of people. When government is big, then it pays to spend resources to influence government so that it benefits you at the expense of others. When government gets really big and can deliver really big payoffs, then for a lot of agents it make a lot more sense to influence government and make large private gains than it does to take the same resources and use them to make yourself better off.

The bigger the government, the more there is to be gained from corruption.

What you're wishing for is a freaking child's fantasy.

lol, you calling other's self absorbed...HOW was it while occupying other's people property. You think that was being a snotty ass self absorbed brat. go to hell what I do is none of your fucking business

People responding to me in this thread as if I were single-handedly responsible for their tax burden, cursing me and even threatening violence is my business, and I will respond accordingly. Do you dummies even comprehend how stupid it is to vent your personal financial frustrations on me?

Fuck off! You support the problem,therefore you're the enemy.
And thats no generic threat,it's a promise from real Americans. Keep it the fuck up and you'll see a mass migration of money out of this country.
And the low income fucks will be the ones who suffer. Not the wealthy.

I am not the IRS, if you feel compelled to complain about your personal problems you can direct it to the IRS on their website or by mail. I do not give two shits about your personal life and think you are brain damaged to direct such complaints in my direction, I am neither responsible or inclined to do anything to help you.

Keep supporting democrats. You'l find enemies you never knew you had.

And thats no generic threat,it's a promise from real Americans. Keep it the fuck up and you'll see a mass migration of money out of this country.

You see me as an enemy because you have a tax burden you find unacceptable and feel like lashing out blindly, that's rational. :cuckoo:

This is your country and like most everyone else you are subject to it's laws and tax structure. If you don't like it you can do like the corporations and use exotic tax dodges to get out of paying, no wait, you can't. None of us has access to all these avoidance strategies that are at issue here in this topic. Quit crying about dirty libs taking your precious money and concentrate instead on how the burden falls more on you every time one of these multinationals goes away. Oh and shove the threats up your bloated ass, we're on the internet, threats such as yours are as empty as your head.

Thats all well and good but what happens when someone is looking forward to their last payout for retirement and the libs want to take a huge portion of that in capital gains?
Thats bullshit,we aren't talking about a golden parachute here,were talking about benefits that were worked for for twenty plus years. The average worker doesnt get a life long pension like a fucken gov worker. We rely on hard work and a payout at the end. Then the gov wants to come along and steal a large portion of it.

Fuck the gov and the union cocksuckers! I worked for my money,why the hell should I get robbed when a union or gov worker gets theirs without all the taxes?

Fuck all libs and the lefty government. I'm fucken shooting sick of those pricks!!

Is that like a semen overdose? Vomiting, ie, shooting sick,,,from those pricks(unless you mean poisonous vine needles)

I invested my nest egg in real estate. tripled in 3 years and the tax burden when you want out is easier than capital gains...the next step is ag futures.It's like gambling but I actually win at this game, and betting during football season..

Not sure how many dicks you've sucked to be worried about an overdose but you might want to stop sucking if it's a worry.

Not sure what you consider a nice payout,but if it doesnt approach 5 or 6 mill I dont consider it worth my time.

Sure Dad, whatever you say....so if you worked for 70 years, and you started at 10, that would make you at least 80, hanging on a political site, proposing homosexual acts,,,,toe tapping right winger's make the world go around, the world go around,,,repeat chorus...

Last edited:
It's Reaganism that's destroyed the nonrich and the country, hater dupes. see sig. You misinformed dingbats seem to think going back to poorhouses and potters fields is the solution, while actually it's getting the bloated megarich and giant corporations to pay their fair share, and tax and pay the nonrich their fair share, and invest in them and the country. At the moment, the rich pay less %wise than others in all taxes and fees....a disgrace.

You see me as an enemy because you have a tax burden you find unacceptable and feel like lashing out blindly, that's rational. :cuckoo:

This is your country and like most everyone else you are subject to it's laws and tax structure. If you don't like it you can do like the corporations and use exotic tax dodges to get out of paying, no wait, you can't. None of us has access to all these avoidance strategies that are at issue here in this topic. Quit crying about dirty libs taking your precious money and concentrate instead on how the burden falls more on you every time one of these multinationals goes away. Oh and shove the threats up your bloated ass, we're on the internet, threats such as yours are as empty as your head.

Suck a bag of dicks bitch. Liberals are indeed the problem when it comes to stealing money from hardworking Americans.
It took GWBs retro active rebate on cap gains to get back a huge chunk of our original investment from bill Fucken clinton.
And when we got our original rebate we spent it here in America. You can forget that at this point. I'll be taking our money elsewhere from here on out.
And I suspect most Republicans will do the same.
I encourage all Republicans to stop spending money in the U.S. until tax rates become reasonable.
After all,we control the vast percentage of our gov tax base.

Is that like a semen overdose? Vomiting, ie, shooting sick,,,from those pricks(unless you mean poisonous vine needles)

I invested my nest egg in real estate. tripled in 3 years and the tax burden when you want out is easier than capital gains...the next step is ag futures.It's like gambling but I actually win at this game, and betting during football season..

Not sure how many dicks you've sucked to be worried about an overdose but you might want to stop sucking if it's a worry.

Not sure what you consider a nice payout,but if it doesnt approach 5 or 6 mill I dont consider it worth my time.

Sure Dad, whatever you say....so if you worked for 70 years, and you started at 10, that would make you at least 80, hanging on a political site, proposing homosexual acts,,,,toe tapping right winger's make the world go around, the world go around,,,repeat chorus...

Like a typical lib you cant read. Those numbers represent the wife and I's combined effort not to be a drain on the public.
Something you dont seem to worry about.

Suck a bag of dicks bitch. Liberals are indeed the problem when it comes to stealing money from hardworking Americans.
It took GWBs retro active rebate on cap gains to get back a huge chunk of our original investment from bill Fucken clinton.
And when we got our original rebate we spent it here in America. You can forget that at this point. I'll be taking our money elsewhere from here on out.
I encourage all Republicans to stop spending money in the U.S. until tax rates become reasonable.

Quit telling me about yourself, I don't care.

Sure you care. Because it sure as hell wont be people like you who support the losers like you. You need Conservative wealth to support your dumbass.

And I think you'll find less and less of us who are willing to do that. Die of starvation so I have another reason to cheer you fucken leach.......

Sure you care. Because it sure as hell wont be people like you who support the losers like you. You need Conservative wealth to support your dumbass.

And I think you'll find less and less of us who are willing to do that. Die of starvation so I have another reason to cheer you fucken leach.......

I really don't care, really, I really do not give a flying fuck about your problems. If I actually were anything like your stereotype of a liberal and I came on here complaining about my personal problems with getting food stamps, my life or crime or personal hygiene and shifting blame to someone else you would tell me me what I will now tell you, take responsibility for your choices in life that led to your problems. God what a spoiled brat. Sounds like you have it better than most and yet you come on here whining like a bitch, man up for Christ's sake.

Like a typical lib you cant read. Those numbers represent the wife and I's combined effort not to be a drain on the public.

No I don't, that's for other people to fret over...You did not say combined only 70 years....So you're at least 40, maybe, not by the way you converse with others, in a homo-erotic manner, are you trolling for web cam action?

I really don't care, really, I really do not give a flying fuck about your problems. If I actually were anything like your stereotype of a liberal and I came on here complaining about my personal problems with getting food stamps, my life or crime or personal hygiene and shifting blame to someone else you would tell me me what I will now tell you, take responsibility for your choices in life that led to your problems. God what a spoiled brat. Sounds like you have it better than most and yet you come on here whining like a bitch, man up for Christ's sake.

While I may be better off then most I fucken worked my ass off for it.
Do you actually believe I should give up 40 percent of what the wife and I worked for all our lives to a single tax rate?
If so,fuck you!!!
I will do everything I can to deprive you and all you fucken leaches from taking my hard earned money. Even if that means leaving the country.

If I was taxed at a reasonable rate I would be more than happy to give my so called fair share to America. But when you take damn near half of my retirement money you can expect me to fight it every inch of the way.

No I don't, that's for other people to fret over...You did not say combined only 70 years....So you're at least 40, maybe, not by the way you converse with others, in a homo-erotic manner, are you trolling for web cam action?

You have a serious problem with reading comprehension..... The wife and I put in over 70 years of work and we dont have pensions.
Is that clear enough for you ya fucken moron?
I just turned 49 and the wife is two years behind me. We'll be fully retired in two more years.
And I can promise you we wont be spending any of our retirement $,s in the U.S.
And you can blame that on our tax laws.

Forum List

Back