Democrats: Let's Throw Out The Constitution

Democrats have no standards.

I'm citing *your* standards. Per *your* standards, Republicans are calling for the President to be given the power to shut down any media outlet that Trump deems is 'false'.

Republicans don't seem to be fond of the 1st amendment.

No only one person is.

Only one person is cited for this this thread. Ryan Cooper.

If Ryan Cooper is Democrats then Lou Dobbs is Republicans.

Thus Republicans are calling for the President to be given the power to shut down any media outlet that Trump deems is 'false'.

So you've been sleeping these last couple of decades. Not surprising.

I've applied your own standards. Its not my fault you're wiping your ass with them.

Per your own standards, Republicans are calling for Trump to be given the power to shut down any news agency he deems 'false'.

So much for the 1st amendment, eh?

No Dobbs is.
When we include Dems, that's because there are a large number of them in lockstep with the same ideology ,social democracy.
They are the ones who took over the party.
There is no room for conservative ideology in their party and they were working on thinning out the moderates.
Our government needs all three ideologies in each party for it to work.

I'm citing *your* standards. Per *your* standards, Republicans are calling for the President to be given the power to shut down any media outlet that Trump deems is 'false'.

No only one person is.

Thus Republicans are calling for the President to be given the power to shut down any media outlet that Trump deems is 'false'.

I've applied your own standards. Its not my fault you're wiping your ass with them.

Per your own standards, Republicans are calling for Trump to be given the power to shut down any news agency he deems 'false'.

"I'm sorry Dave, but this conversation no longer has any meaning. Goodbye."

So republicans are calling on giving the president the authority to close any media outlet the president believes is disseminating 'fake news'.

That's called an individual opinion, not a widespread movement.

Not relative to the OP, since the Democrats are widely and often on record as describing the Constitution as an outdated relic that should be scrapped.

Per our own standards

Wrong again.
The last time the conservatives shut down and fined newspapers for printing material they didn't approve of; the Party died never to be in the running for office again.
The period after the conservative party died was called "Era of Good Feelings.

Not relative to the OP, since the Democrats are widely and often on record as describing the Constitution as an outdated relic that should be scrapped.

Per our own standards

Wrong again.
The last time the conservatives shut down and fined newspapers for printing material they didn't approve of; the Party died never to be in the running for office again.
The period after the conservative party died was called "Era of Good Feelings.

Show relevance.

No only one person is.

"I'm sorry Dave, but this conversation no longer has any meaning. Goodbye."

And there you go, wiping your ass with your own standards.

If Ryan Cooper is Democrats, then Lou Dobbs is Republicans.

laughing....even you don't believe your nonsense.

So republicans are calling on giving the president the authority to close any media outlet the president believes is disseminating 'fake news'.

Per our own standards, its Republicans calling for Trump to be given the power to shut down any news agency that he deems is 'false' and disseminating 'fake news'.

So per Republicans....I guess the 1st amendment doesn't count when we're talking about Trump's power.

How about our media stop misinterpreting and using assumptions.

How about Republicans stop calling for the President to have the authority to shut down media outlets he deems to be 'false'.

The 1st amendment is worth far more than Trump is.
How about liberals stop shooting congresspeople at baseball events? If you want to take this past your already imbicilic extreme, then lets go all the way.

If Ryan Cooper is 'democrats' then Lou Dobbs is 'republicans'. I didn't hear you complaining about 'imbecilic extremes' when the thread was opened on the Op-Ed of ONE dude....and it was attributed to democrats.

Inconsistent much?

No only one person is.

No Dobbs is.
When we include Dems, that's because there are a large number of them in lockstep with the same ideology ,social democracy.
They are the ones who took over the party.
There is no room for conservative ideology in their party and they were working on thinning out the moderates.
Our government needs all three ideologies in each party for it to work.

You've cited one person: Ryan Cooper. You've *imagined* that he represents many other democrats. But you've provided absolutely nothing but your imagination to back that up.

Lets apply your standards. I've cited one person; Lou Dobbs. Per me, citing myself....he represented many other republicans. I've provided nothing to back that up.

Thus, per your own standards.......Republicans want to give Trump the power to shut down media agencies that he deems 'false'.

Laughing....you either have to scrap the standard or accept that republicans hate the 1st amendment. Pick one.

Per our own standards, its Republicans calling for Trump to be given the power to shut down any news agency that he deems is 'false' and disseminating 'fake news'.

So per Republicans....I guess the 1st amendment doesn't count when we're talking about Trump's power.

How about Republicans stop calling for the President to have the authority to shut down media outlets he deems to be 'false'.

How about liberals stop shooting congresspeople at baseball events? If you want to take this past your already imbicilic extreme, then lets go all the way.

If Ryan Cooper is 'democrats' then Lou Dobbs is 'republicans'. I didn't hear you complaining about 'imbecilic extremes' when the thread was opened on the Op-Ed of ONE dude....and it was attributed to democrats.

Inconsistent much?
Please, I'm not the one playing childish oneupmanship in an effort to paint everyone on the basis of a few.

Get a grip.

Inconsistent much?
Please, I'm not the one playing childish oneupmanship in an effort to paint everyone on the basis of a few.

Get a grip.

Then you condemn the entire premise of the thread as well? Because 'democrats' didn't say throw out the contitution. Ryan Cooper did.

If Ryan Cooper is 'democrats' then Lou Dobbs is 'republicans'. It either applies to both, or neither. Pick one.

Inconsistent much?

Get a grip.

Then you condemn the entire premise of the thread as well? Because 'democrats' didn't say throw out the contitution. Ryan Cooper did.

If Ryan Cooper is 'democrats' then Lou Dobbs is 'republicans'. It either applies to both, or neither. Pick one.

We're talking group thinking of far left ideology. Widespread movement.
The Flower Power types from the sixties.
"It's all one man" :)

Lou Dobbs is individual , not a group of ideologies. Not a movement.

Inconsistent much?

Get a grip.

We're talking group thinking of far left ideology. Widespread movement.
The Flower Power types from the sixties.
"It's all one man" :)

Lou Dobbs is individual , not a group of ideologies. Not a movement.

We're talking about you imagining its a far left group think and backing it with nothing but the word of one man: Ryan Cooper.

I offer you the far right group group think backed with the word of one man: Lou Dobbs. Thus, republicans want to give Trump the power to shut down any media outlet he deems 'false'.

See how that works? Your reasoning either applies to both, or neither.

Imagining?

No you can hear it in their speech.
It's like watching the sixties TV again saying the same thing when they started that movement of ideology.

Imagining?

It's like watching the sixties TV again saying the same thing when they started that movement of ideology.

Says you, citing your own imagination. The only person beyond your imagination that has been cited to support your claims.....is Ryan Cooper.

And the only one beyond myself I'm citing to support my claims.....is Lou Dobbs.

If Ryan Cooper is 'Democrats', then Lou Dobbs is 'Republicans'.

Imagining?

Says you, citing your own imagination. The only person beyond your imagination that has been cited to support your claims.....is Ryan Cooper.

And the only one beyond myself I'm citing to support my claims.....is Lou Dobbs.

Says me and others like Billy Kinetta.

Not just Lou Dobbs, but Ruth Ginsberg, University Professors and so on, many. Individuals not a movement. If it was a movement you would see them out there in groups advocating for it.

Last edited:
Imagining?

Not just Ryan Cooper but Ruth Ginsberg, University Professors and so on, many.

Can you show me Ruth Ginsberg ever saying 'lets throw out the constitution'?

Or is this imaginary Ruth Ginsberg?

Imagining?

She said it was out dated.

Imagining?

When did she say 'lets throw out the constitution'? Because so far you've only quoted IRGB

Who is the party that dropped conservative representation in the 90's and said they no longer existed?
Who is the party that then started working on getting rid of moderates?
Who high jacked the Dems and made it social democracy only?

So the next is getting rid of the constitution that stops dictatorship or tyranny.
Dems have forgotten equality for all.
Bet they really hate the 10th Amendment......or they don't know what it is.

:eusa_whistle:

Imagining?

When did she say 'lets throw out the constitution'? Because so far you've only quoted IRGB

What part of what I said did you not get?
I never said that she was for throwing out the constitution.
I said that she thought the constitution was outdated. That's an individual opinion and not a movement.

Forum List

Back