Democrats: Let's Throw Out The Constitution

"One of the biggest problems with the Constitution as written is it makes changing anything nearly impossible."

Not where public support exists for change, ya moron. We have made changes 27 times.

America's Constitution is terrible. Let's throw it out and start over.

It's suppose to be.
It was designed for it to be that way so that when hot issues came up ,tempers could cool down before foolish decisions were made.

Also that any such major decisions are put to the people, not decided solely by politicians, courts or special interests.

Oh, so this one dude is 'Democrats'.

No. All Democrats are Democrats.

We've heard this nonsensical talk from them for at least 20 years.

So all republicans are republicans.

So Republicans support giving a President the authority to shut down any news agency he believes is disseminating 'fake news'?

So Republicans support giving a President the authority to shut down any news agency he believes is disseminating 'fake news'?

What are you blabbing about? What news agency has been shut down?

When did I said a news agency was shut down?

I said republicans support giving a president the authority to shut down any news agency he believe is disseminating 'fake news'.

Do you get 'support giving a president the authority to' means?

I have CNN on ignore. No wonder.

I said republicans support giving a president the authority to shut down any news agency he believe is disseminating 'fake news'.

Do you get 'support giving a president the authority to' means?

He is not shutting down news.
He has to get out what he's really doing, because the news is so negative and twists everything he says and does.
The media hates that they don't have the monopoly any longer .
We have the right for free speech and that includes our Presidents.

I have CNN on ignore. No wonder.

I know of no such activity or support, and such activity or support is most unlikely. Perhaps you're mistaking Democrats for Republicans.

I know of no such activity or support, and such activity or support is most unlikely. Perhaps you're mistaking Democrats for Republicans.

“It's time to stop fake news and shut 'em down, and I mean shut 'em down,” Dobbs said, calling on the government to close any media outlet that the president deems to be false.

Trump praises Fox Business host who urged him to "stop fake news and shut 'em down"

So republicans are calling on giving the president the authority to close any media outlet the president believes is disseminating 'fake news'.

“It's time to stop fake news and shut 'em down, and I mean shut 'em down,” Dobbs said, calling on the government to close any media outlet that the president deems to be false.

Trump praises Fox Business host who urged him to "stop fake news and shut 'em down"

So republicans are calling on giving the president the authority to close any media outlet the president believes is disseminating 'fake news'.

That's called an individual opinion, not a widespread movement.

Not relative to the OP, since the Democrats are widely and often on record as describing the Constitution as an outdated relic that should be scrapped.

Not relative to the OP, since the Democrats are widely and often on record as describing the Constitution as an outdated relic that should be scrapped.

Per our own standards, its Republicans calling for Trump to be given the power to shut down any news agency that he deems is 'false' and disseminating 'fake news'.

So per Republicans....I guess the 1st amendment doesn't count when we're talking about Trump's power.

Per our own standards

Democrats have no standards.

Per our own standards

I'm citing *your* standards. Per *your* standards, Republicans are calling for the President to be given the power to shut down any media outlet that Trump deems is 'false'.

Republicans don't seem to be fond of the 1st amendment.

Last edited:

Per our own standards, its Republicans calling for Trump to be given the power to shut down any news agency that he deems is 'false' and disseminating 'fake news'.

So per Republicans....I guess the 1st amendment doesn't count when we're talking about Trump's power.

How about our media stop misinterpreting and using assumptions.

How about Republicans stop calling for the President to have the authority to shut down media outlets he deems to be 'false'.

The 1st amendment is worth far more than Trump is.

Per our own standards

I'm citing *your* standards. Per *your* standards, Republicans are calling for the President to be given the power to shut down any media outlet that Trump deems is 'false'.

Wrong again.

Per our own standards

No only one person is.

Per our own standards

Wrong again.

Republcians say otherwise:

It's time to stop fake news and shut 'em down, and I mean shut 'em down,” Dobbs said, calling on the government to close any media outlet that the president deems to be false.

Why do Republicans have such low esteem for the 1st amendment? Is this a power that Republicans want only Trump to have? Or any president?

Per our own standards

No only one person is.

Only one person is cited for this this thread. Ryan Cooper.

If Ryan Cooper is Democrats then Lou Dobbs is Republicans.

Thus Republicans are calling for the President to be given the power to shut down any media outlet that Trump deems is 'false'.

Per our own standards

No only one person is.

Thus Republicans are calling for the President to be given the power to shut down any media outlet that Trump deems is 'false'.

So you've been sleeping these last couple of decades. Not surprising.

Per our own standards

No only one person is.

So you've been sleeping these last couple of decades. Not surprising.

I've applied your own standards. Its not my fault you're wiping your ass with them.

Per your own standards, Republicans are calling for Trump to be given the power to shut down any news agency he deems 'false'.

So much for the 1st amendment, eh?

How about Republicans stop calling for the President to have the authority to shut down media outlets he deems to be 'false'.

The 1st amendment is worth far more than Trump is.
How about liberals stop shooting congresspeople at baseball events? If you want to take this past your already imbicilic extreme, then lets go all the way.

Forum List

Back