Democrats Hound Biden To Pack The Supreme Court, Establish Term Limits After More Decisions They Don’t Like

What "rights" has the court removed? Can you name a single one?
duhhh. Change the channel...

What happened in 22? Oh, yeah, I forgot, Republicans took back the House.

Yeah, um, that's not really the kind of accomplishment you think it is. That's kind of like calling Terry Shaivo a medical miracle that she was still "alive" after all those years. It's a technical truth, but you're on life support.

Yeah, um, that's not really the kind of accomplishment you think it is. That's kind of like calling Terry Shaivo a medical miracle that she was still "alive" after all those years. It's a technical truth, but you're on life support.
You mean the same life support where orange man bad disgusting clown and full time criminal could actually very easily beat Biden in 2024?

What gave you the idea I didn't know that?
Virtually everyone, no matter what party they support, believes there should be term limits in the houses. How you turned that into this, I don't know. And how that makes someone a "commie" is pure fantasy.

Perhaps this statement is what gave me the idea. You separated the Senate from Congress.
we need to install term limits on the Senate and Congress first.
The intelligent way to express your idea would have been: We need to install term limits on the Congress first.

Don't feel bad, you're not the only commie that seems to think the Congress and the Senate are separate bodies.

The red wave became a trickle after the abortion ruling....
Republicans forgot the lessons of Newt Gingrich, that you win by getting people to the polls. And you get people to the polls by giving them something to be angry about.

That's why republicans put controversial ballot initiatives on state ballots, to give people a reason to vote.

Republicans forgot the lessons of Newt Gingrich, that you win by getting people to the polls. And you get people to the polls by giving them something to be angry about.

That's why republicans put controversial ballot initiatives on state ballots, to give people a reason to vote.
That is when the GOP went to hell. They don't talk about policy they just talk about distractions like gays and abortion and hoaxes and conspiracy theories, that was when Rush Limbaugh started up and reality went wild and hateful. Otherwise no one would vote for GOP giveaway to the rich garbage...

Because they don't take bribes or lie about what they want to do? Yours are a disgrace.

You lying POS commie, you've got one that couldn't even say what a woman is, even though she claims to be one.
I'm sure I could come up with shit on your other two sluts, but you're not worth the effort.

You lying POS commie, you've got one that couldn't even say what a woman is, even though she claims to be one.
I'm sure I could come up with shit on your other two sluts, but you're not worth the effort.

The Washington Examiner is a fake newspaper printed by a billionaire scumbag and what difference does that make, it's pretty complicated these days ask any psychiatrist.... Of course lying taking bribes is nowhere near that serious LOL...

The Washington Examiner is a fake newspaper printed by a billionaire scumbag and what difference does that make, it's pretty complicated these days ask any psychiatrist.... Of course lying taking bribes is nowhere near that serious LOL...

She lied under oath you commie bitch. Claimed she wasn't a biologist as the reason she couldn't answer.

If judged by character and content, OKTexas would be raking Brown's yard.

If judged by character and content, OKTexas would be raking Brown's yard.

At least I can answer a simple question, a question most children can answer by age 5-6. This bitch went through 19 years of education to be clueless. Or just a plain old liar. Not the kind of person who should be making decisions that effects 350 million people.

Forum List

Back