Democrats HORRIFIC war on women

Any women who has been battered by a family member, spouse, SO or who has had a social encounter with a man, or is stalked or threatened, molested, raped or injured in a sexual battery, is at risk if the VAWA is not reauthorized.

The H. or Rep. passed the bill with only 33 Republicans voting for it. See the link for which Republicans stood up for their moms, sisters, wives and significant others:

Violence Against Women Act Update
Except that Dumbocrats designed the bill not to protect women - but rather - as a way to eliminate the 2nd Amendment. And that's exactly whey the Republicans refused to support it.

You should really read a bill and listen to both sides before commenting. But, then again, if you did that - you wouldn't be a Dumbocrat.

Any women who has been battered by a family member, spouse, SO or who has had a social encounter with a man, or is stalked or threatened, molested, raped or injured in a sexual battery, is at risk if the VAWA is not reauthorized.

The H. or Rep. passed the bill with only 33 Republicans voting for it. See the link for which Republicans stood up for their moms, sisters, wives and significant others:

Except that Dumbocrats designed the bill not to protect women - but rather - as a way to eliminate the 2nd Amendment. And that's exactly whey the Republicans refused to support it.

You should really read a bill and listen to both sides before commenting. But, then again, if you did that - you wouldn't be a Dumbocrat.

Bullshit. You and the other misogynists make me sick. Your kind are cowards and bullies and assholes.

Bullshit. You and the other misogynists make me sick. Your kind are cowards and bullies and assholes.
Listen, Guy Catcher, we all know that you're a limp-wrist and that you're easily "triggered" by real men. But that doesn't change the reality that the Dumbocrats bill was specifically designated to confiscate weapons without due process.

You're pissed off that once again, you're attempt to circumvent the rights of the American people, failed.

Listen, Guy Catcher, we all know that you're a limp-wrist and that you're easily "triggered" by real men. But that doesn't change the reality that the Dumbocrats bill was specifically designated to confiscate weapons without due process.

You're pissed off that once again, you're attempt to circumvent the rights of the American people, failed.

Listen punk, you wouldn't say to my face what you so cowardly write with anonymity.

You are what is wrong in America today, if in fact you live in my country. You hate women, you hate gays and lesbians, you hate Islam and its followers, you hate Jews and you probably hate yourself. You are one very sick puppy.

Has a staffer share her and her husband's bed for a year and a half, then she takes up with another staffer, a male this time, claims she "needs time alone" and breaks it off with her husband and the female staffer.
Dumbocrats are literally like barnyard animals in heat. They have absolutely no self-control. They don't even have a standard. They just want anything to get them off. Man. Woman. Animal. Doesn't matter to them. Sick as hell.
It's interesting how they purge by accusing us of what they are guilty of.
That is what defines them

"Democrats HORRIFIC war on women" is a damn lie, and those who make this claim are damn liars:

See the vote and which party supports the Violence Against Women Act.

This thread is just another BIG LIE echoed by biddable fools who will believe everything posted by purveyors of right wing propaganda. The Right Wing is dishonest at it's core, and the RW blames Democrats for the nefarious ideology they champion.
Yeah......okay.

This is too much stupid to coherently reply

You hate women,
Actually, you hate women. That’s why you want to disarm them.
you hate gays and lesbians,
I don’t “hate” you guys. I just think you’re disgusting as hell and you should keep your sick sexual deviance in the bedroom (where it belongs).
you hate Islam and its followers,
The question is - why don’t you? So much for “Never Forget”, uh asshat? I absolutely hate islam and all of its followers. All rational people do.
you hate Jews and you probably hate yourself.
Uh...you limp-wristed leftists are the antisemites who cheer for palestinians to kill Jews. Dumb ass. Don’t project your shit on me.

Listen punk, you wouldn't say to my face what you so cowardly write with anonymity.

You are what is wrong in America today, if in fact you live in my country. You hate women, you hate gays and lesbians, you hate Islam and its followers, you hate Jews and you probably hate yourself. You are one very sick puppy.
The irony

I’m returning all your projections

upload_2019-10-20_9-20-56.gif

The arrogance and stupidity coalesced in the posts above between jc46 & p@triot into a childish circle jerk of jerks, in the posts directly above.

Not one of their posts take on the threads topic, and as usual with the poorly educated and not very bright haters on the right, they can't seem to post anything which is substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking.

The arrogance and stupidity coalesced in the posts above between jc46 & p@triot into a childish circle jerk of jerks, in the posts directly above.

Not one of their posts take on the threads topic, and as usual with the poorly educated and not very bright haters on the right, they can't seem to post anything which is substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking.
The irony

The crooked democrat leaders has fooled blacks and women

Looks like the Hispanic males have woke up and joined white males to give trump the real power

So you think people who have been convicted of stalking or domestic abuse should be able to purchase a firearm? What the fuck is wrong with you?

So you think people who have been convicted of stalking or domestic abuse should be able to purchase a firearm? What the fuck is wrong with you?

The left is always able to make sure it's about their point of view.

nancy-pelosi-ms-13-i-wont-let-them-remove-you-from-voter-rolls-baby.jpg

You comment above suggests you are completely ignorant of domestic violence issues, or maybe you are one of the cowardly men who beat their wife or SO because they believe they have that right.

You comment above suggests you are completely ignorant of domestic violence issues, or maybe you are one of the cowardly men who beat their wife or SO because they believe they have that right.

It "suggests" to you something that you've already created a bias for in your tiny little mind.

And maybe you are of the cowardly men who beats their wife and are just projecting.

And I would find it almost impossible to imagine even the most ignorant of assholes (such as yourself) would think they have a "right" to beat anyone.

But maybe, in your life...such morons exist.

It "suggests" to you something that you've already created a bias for in your tiny little mind.

And maybe you are of the cowardly men who beats their wife and are just projecting.

And I would find it almost impossible to imagine even the most ignorant of assholes (such as yourself) would think they have a "right" to beat anyone.

But maybe, in your life...such morons exist.

I do my research, something I learned as a freshman at the U.

I looked over the first page of all of your threads. On the first page you attacked women, esp. those seeking the Democratic Nomination of President.

I also ran my agencies domestic violence unit, and wrote and managed two Violence Against Women Act grants, and personally testified in court putting men who abused, stalked and terrorized their wives/SO's, their family and pets, and successfully convinced the court to put those men into the St. Prison System.

Forum List

Back