Democrats HORRIFIC war on women

Except that Dumbocrats designed the bill not to protect women - but rather - as a way to eliminate the 2nd Amendment. And that's exactly whey the Republicans refused to support it.

You should really read a bill and listen to both sides before commenting. But, then again, if you did that - you wouldn't be a Dumbocrat.

So you think people who have been convicted of stalking or domestic abuse should be able to purchase a firearm? What the fuck is wrong with you?

The left is always able to make sure it's about their point of view.

nancy-pelosi-ms-13-i-wont-let-them-remove-you-from-voter-rolls-baby.jpg

You comment above suggests you are completely ignorant of domestic violence issues, or maybe you are one of the cowardly men who beat their wife or SO because they believe they have that right.

It "suggests" to you something that you've already created a bias for in your tiny little mind.

And maybe you are of the cowardly men who beats their wife and are just projecting.

And I would find it almost impossible to imagine even the most ignorant of assholes (such as yourself) would think they have a "right" to beat anyone.

But maybe, in your life...such morons exist.

I do my research, something I learned as a freshman at the U.

I looked over the first page of all of your threads. On the first page you attacked women, esp. those seeking the Democratic Nomination of President.

I also ran my agencies domestic violence unit, and wrote and managed two Violence Against Women Act grants, and personally testified in court putting men who abused, stalked and terrorized their wives/SO's, their family and pets, and successfully convinced the court to put those men into the St. Prison System.

You should ask for your money back from the U.

You were screwed.

I'll attack on political views regardless of gender.

Fuckhead.

The crooked democrat leaders has fooled blacks and women

Looks like the Hispanic males have woke up and joined white males to give trump the real power
so have real women.

Data about republican women

They vote nearly identical with republican males.

No drop off at all

Whereas women with in all other groups drops off very strong over the males group

The nation is in big trouble when there is a massive gender difference that we have now

The crooked democrat leaders has fooled blacks and women

Looks like the Hispanic males have woke up and joined white males to give trump the real power
so have real women.

Data about republican women

They vote nearly identical with republican males.

No drop off at all

Whereas women with in all other groups drops off very strong over the males group

The nation is in big trouble when there is a massive gender difference that we have now
I believe in women. Not sure why the left don't. just like blacks. Never got a thing for them. never. not one gd damn thing.

So you think people who have been convicted of stalking or domestic abuse should be able to purchase a firearm? What the fuck is wrong with you?

The left is always able to make sure it's about their point of view.

nancy-pelosi-ms-13-i-wont-let-them-remove-you-from-voter-rolls-baby.jpg

You comment above suggests you are completely ignorant of domestic violence issues, or maybe you are one of the cowardly men who beat their wife or SO because they believe they have that right.

It "suggests" to you something that you've already created a bias for in your tiny little mind.

And maybe you are of the cowardly men who beats their wife and are just projecting.

And I would find it almost impossible to imagine even the most ignorant of assholes (such as yourself) would think they have a "right" to beat anyone.

But maybe, in your life...such morons exist.

I do my research, something I learned as a freshman at the U.

I looked over the first page of all of your threads. On the first page you attacked women, esp. those seeking the Democratic Nomination of President.

I also ran my agencies domestic violence unit, and wrote and managed two Violence Against Women Act grants, and personally testified in court putting men who abused, stalked and terrorized their wives/SO's, their family and pets, and successfully convinced the court to put those men into the St. Prison System.

You should ask for your money back from the U.

You were screwed.

I'll attack on political views regardless of gender.

Fuckhead.

Well, you signed your post ^^^ with something I can agree with. When did you get that name? I'm sure you were too young to have "Fuckhead" on your birth certificate.

No, my little Nazi Gaystapo. I think people who are merely accused by whack-job leftists such as yourself shouldn't have their constitutional rights trampled on. And that's what the bill did. And that's why you Nazis are sooo pissed off that it was shot down. Because you want to disarm people and eliminate the U.S. Constitution.

Thank God for real Americans, uh? #MAGA

And yet every single day, Guy Catcher advocates for the elimination of the 2nd Amendment rights that would do exponentially more to protect women than Guy Catcher has ever done or ever will done.

Now ask yourself something - why would he fight so hard to ensure that women cannot be armed to defend themselves? I'll give 100-to-1 odds right here and now that says he has hit women before and/or stalked them. I guarantee it. Those are the people who want women disarmed and helpless.

No, my little Nazi Gaystapo. I think people who are merely accused by whack-job leftists such as yourself shouldn't have their constitutional rights trampled on. And that's what the bill did. And that's why you Nazis are sooo pissed off that it was shot down. Because you want to disarm people and eliminate the U.S. Constitution.

Thank God for real Americans, uh? #MAGA

That's not how the law is written, you doofus, inbred, moron. It closes the “boyfriend loophole” - barring gun sales to convicted abusers of current or former dating partners - and would prohibit gun sales to people found guilty of stalking misdemeanors and those under one-party restraining orders.

Now go look up statistics on intimate partner gun violence you incel fuck.

Not one of their posts take on the threads topic, and as usual with the poorly educated and not very bright haters on the right, they can't seem to post anything which is substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking.
From the person who is literally just whining/crying in posts. Think about the irony of Guy Catcher's post here. What is "thoughtful" or "thought provoking" about whining about others?

Imagine the lack of self-awareness it took to make that post.

That's not how the law is written, you doofus, inbred, moron.
Doh! My bad. I completely forgot that, as a mindless-minion of the left, you are unaware of facts. All you know is the propaganda that is spoon fed to you. So here is the reality of the bill that you never heard:
The consistent definition of domestic violence, therefore, included crimes of violence and a concrete domestic relationship with the victim. The 2019 VAWA reauthorization bill, however, changes these concepts. First, it replaces criminal acts—either misdemeanors or felonies—with the general term “pattern of behavior” without any guidance for determining whether behavior constitutes a “pattern.”
See, people who aren't ignorant (ie anyone who isn't leftist) do not tolerate vague terms that can and will be used by Dumbocrats to abuse power and oppress U.S. citizens.

Serious Flaws in the Violence Against Women Act Reauthorization Bill

That's not how the law is written, you doofus, inbred, moron.
Doh! My bad. I completely forgot that, as a mindless-minion of the left, you are unaware of facts. All you know is the propaganda that is spoon fed to you. So here is the reality of the bill that you never heard:
Second, federal law defines the term “crime of violence,” used in VAWA since its first enactment, as the actual, attempted, or threatened use of “physical force.” The 2019 reauthorization bill, however, abandons this familiar, concrete category and introduces categories of non-violent conduct—some of them completely undefined—that have never before been associated with VAWA. These include verbal, emotional, economic, and technological abuse and a catch-all category of “any other coercive behavior committed, enabled, or solicited to gain or maintain power and control over a victim.” The bill offers no guidance about what most of these new terms mean.
See, people who aren't ignorant (ie anyone who isn't leftist) do not tolerate vague terms that can and will be used by Dumbocrats to abuse power and oppress U.S. citizens.

Serious Flaws in the Violence Against Women Act Reauthorization Bill

Not one of their posts take on the threads topic, and as usual with the poorly educated and not very bright haters on the right, they can't seem to post anything which is substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking.
From the person who is literally just whining/crying in posts. Think about the irony of Guy Catcher's post here. What is "thoughtful" or "thought provoking" about whining about others?

Imagine the lack of self-awareness it took to make that post.

Tissue? You're the fool who is whining, I stated facts. Posting half a dozen times, using a childish pejorative ("guy catcher") lacks truth, substance and any thought.

You are a hack's hack, and a fool's fool, and a failure if you believe anyone but a foolish hack takes anything you post seriously.

There is a reason people like Seawytch and Wry Catcher are so desperate to disarm people. Disarmed people can't defend their home, their family, or themselves. Dumbocrats love easy victims.

Texas Father Shot Dead Protecting His Family From Intruders: 'He Paid the Highest Price'

Was he a domestic abuser? If not, he's got nothing to worry about in authorizing smart changes to the VAWA. Of course he's dead so it's moot.

Guns and Violence Against Women

Excellent Link. During my tenure I attended three funerals for officers assassinated by guns while responding to a 911 call from a women being assaulted.

Excellent Link. During my tenure I attended three funerals for officers assassinated by guns while responding to a 911 call from a women being assaulted.
So you admit that women being denied firearms results in more dead officers? You continue to be your own worst enemy. :laugh:

Forum List

Back