Democrats HORRIFIC war on women

53100437_2504461172934412_7933567154270502912_n.jpg

The left continues their horrific war on women...
"It's not empowering," Bell, 38, added to the paper. "You're told what you're going to do with your body for how much by the men that are buying and selling you … you're at the disposal of the sex buyer."
They are trying to convince women that being a sex worker is “wonderful” because they want to relegate women to just sexual objects here to please men.
"As the mother of a daughter, I feel sick that your magazine is selling our daughters the regressive belief that their bodies should be commodified and that commodification, exploitation, and trauma should be empowering for them," said Hersh, who now runs nonprofit World Without Exploitation, the Post said.

"But as the mother of a son, I feel raging mad that in the middle of this #MeToo moment, your magazine is sending my son the misogynistic message that purchasing women and girls is legitimate and harmless," she added, according to the paper.

Teen Vogue op-ed — 'Why sex work is real work' — defends prostitution. But former prostitutes blast narrative to bits.

It's not liberal who are closing abortion clinics. It's not liberals who are encouraging employers to ignore the women's health requirements of the ACA. It's not liberals who are passing laws banning abortion, funding for women's reproductive health clinics, and other health resources for women.

The USA has the highest rate of infant mortality and maternal death in childbirth than any first world nation. Conservatives have held power for nearly 30 of the last 50 years, which has seen the erosion of the rights and freedoms American women worked hard to achieve.

There is no liberal war on women. As always, you blame others for what Republicans are doing. The Republican Party always tries to blame others for their own acts. Women are fleeing the Republican Party in droves under this President. There is no President in my history who has been so disrespectful or abusive towards women as Donald Trump.

There are 8 million more women voters than men in America. Women, and lets be clear here, BLACK WOMEN are turning out in record numbers to vote down the Republican party. You fools have shot yourselves in the foot on the abortion debate.

Women, and lets be clear here, BLACK WOMEN are turning out in record numbers to vote down the Republican party.

True, "some" are......but let's be clear.....only the lesbians and feminazis.
You must be spending too much time in small, hateful circles.

Because word on the street is INTELLIGENT black women are actually voting Republican in record numbers. Dems have handed 2020 to Republicans in record numbers too btw.

:itsok:

Women, and lets be clear here, BLACK WOMEN are turning out in record numbers to vote down the Republican party.

True, "some" are......but only the lesbians and feminazis.

Because word on the street is INTELLIGENT black women are actually voting Republican in record numbers. Dems have handed 2020 to Republicans in record numbers too btw.

Do those intelligent black women play identify politics like you do, hypocrite?

Knowing that you folks threw away 2020 got you down, huh?

Welp....better luck in 2024.....maybe get a message other than "Kill America" and "Kill Whitey" next time?.

PS....you prolly hang out with OL...you prolly wouldn't know any Intelligent Black Women.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Knowing that you folks threw away 2020 got you down, huh?

Welp....better luck in 2024.....maybe get a message other than "Kill America" and "Kill Whitey" next time?.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Other than they fit on a bumper sticker those are awful slogans. It's much shorter than "I hate identify politics except for when I play them" like you just did.

True, "some" are......but only the lesbians and feminazis.

Would somebody please explain to Joy here what "identity politics" actually means...? :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back