Democrats.. Great Hope

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Well now that Obama has fizzled like a wet firecracker.

With most of the Democrats running away from the Obama/Democratc policies like the plague. I was just wondering who their great hope for 2012 will be?

Will it be re-runs of the Hill-Billy's, Al Gore-geous, Tin Pan Kerry or what.. ?

The Democrats are surely throwing Obama to the back of the bus or under it..

With most of the Democrats running away from the Obama/Democratc policies like the plague. I was just wondering who their great hope for 2012 will be?

Will it be re-runs of the Hill-Billy's, Al Gore-geous, Tin Pan Kerry or what.. ?

Like tigers eating their young, they will destroy themselves.

And Obama will be challenged greatly from within his own party.

Like tigers eating their young, they will destroy themselves.

And Obama will be challenged greatly from within his own party.

Ah.. Yup.. the tigers part has me kinda thrown off though...:lol:

Last edited:
First things first.

Now that Palin is more prominent, I'm upping my estimate of Dem House Loses in 2010 from 75 to 90.

Hillary will resign immediately after the drubbing and in her finest moment of Triangulation, rail against the Lame Duck Dems trying to pass an agenda the American people have soundly rejected

Hey dopey, the GOP ran away from Reagan in 1986. Everyone thought he was toast.

learn to speak about politics after you do some catching up.

now go play in the Coffee House or the Doll House or wherever you nitwits hang out

Dennis -The Menace -Kucinich????

It wasn't all that long ago that the Libs were riding high acting like the GOP will never win another election.
They made fun of and did everything they could to destroy Sarah Palin and the Tea Party movement.Little did they realize that good people are part of this uprising and don't take too kindly to being dumped on by them or the media.

Isn't it ironic that it looks like Sarah and the TEA PARTY will be the means by which Obama gets defeated in the long run.

now go play in the Coffee House or the Doll House or wherever you nitwits hang out

I see you still have a problem with reality, pip squeak....:lol:.. go talk to yourself.

Don't forget Obama is to busy playing the role of janitor to get caught up in these tea-publican reign deer games. the repubs always fall short because they stick their nose in social issues, they need to stick to lowering the deficit and explaining to the American people that tax cuts for the wealthy create jobs even if there is no evidence to support that claim.

Dennis -The Menace -Kucinich????

You're looking great today Darlin, as always.. Kuninich does represent all the best that the Democrats have to offer...:lol:

now go play in the Coffee House or the Doll House or wherever you nitwits hang out[/QUOTE]

Everyone? Debatable. Maybe it was a 24 hour virus. But that was then... and this is now. The best things about Obama wouldn't make a pimple on Reagan's ass. Your boy is fighting for his miserable life... and the democrat sharks taste the blood in the water.

~Mark

Everyone? Debatable. Maybe it was a 24 hour virus. But that was then... and this is now. The best things about Obama wouldn't make a pimple on Reagan's ass. Your boy is fighting for his miserable life... and the democrat sharks taste the blood in the water.

~Mark[/QUOTE]

You're new here.. don't expect much from Dante, perhaps just a slight pain in the ass.

The GOP ran away from Reagan? Was this after the New Deal ended the Great Depression?

You Progressives lost the ability to get away with this shit, but you continue as if you still had a media monopoly.

You are jumping the gun. The closest any major party has ever come to dumping an incumbent was when Reagan was within 30 votes of tossing Ford.

The Democrats renominated Carter. They will renominate 0bama.

The GOP ran away from Reagan? Was this after the New Deal ended the Great Depression?

You Progressives lost the ability to get away with this shit, but you continue as if you still had a media monopoly.

There's no reasoning with Dante.. why do we bother trying?

~Mark[/QUOTE]

=========================

yet another moron? I didn't vote for Obama.

people who predict elections this far out are far out themselves.

get a life

The Clintons are the most despicably corrupt & slimy people in America. My money's on Hillary Clinton resigning and running against Hopey Changey again. They're gonna turn on the inept Community Organizer any day now. So go ahead and start the countdown for D-Day on the screwing of their beloved Hopey Changey. Bet on it.

republicans in congress poll half what Obama does, what dumbass stareted this thread?

OL'BO could very well be re-elected.

For that to happen though the economy will have to do a major turn around.

The jobs situation will have to do a major turn around.

Can that happen??

OL"BO better hope so because if the economy looks in 2012 the same as it looks today, well, MY Border collie could probably beat him. LOL

Forum List

Back