Democrats freaking out about church voice regarding abortion

DNC Chairman Tom Perez is very upset that Americans listen to what they hear in church

Apparently there are those in the DNC livid about what is being said about abortion in churches all around the US. I think they would either like to censor the speech or create a voice that is equal or greater to the ones in church.

So if you are a Progressive, how can the DNC overcome the church?

You can't over-come the stupidity of faith when it comes to religion. Of course the church is against abortion, it's less flock for the $1.2 trillion industry.

This is literally the stupidest thing I have seen anyone post in at least a month.

Religion is big business. Just like any business you need additional "sales" to push you business forward. The "un-aboarted" are pawns for more flock.

Leftists are big idiots. Just like any big idiot, you need a remarkably ignorant idea to push forward. This post is yours.

The far left and the far right ARE stupid. I'm neither. I'm a capitalist racketeer that fully understands how the business of religion works.

You are proof that stupid crosses all boundaries.

DNC Chairman Tom Perez is very upset that Americans listen to what they hear in church

Apparently there are those in the DNC livid about what is being said about abortion in churches all around the US. I think they would either like to censor the speech or create a voice that is equal or greater to the ones in church.

Democrats have done everything they can to end free speech in churches. For decades they used the IRS to stop free speech. Trump put an end to that abuse and now the Stalinists democrats are in a panic.

You can't over-come the stupidity of faith when it comes to religion. Of course the church is against abortion, it's less flock for the $1.2 trillion industry.

Ah yes, we hear again from idiots who think everybody is in for the money, just because he/she/it/mutant's mentality and its peer group is oriented to that bent. Sounds like some gimp who never got over learning Santa Claus wasn't real and has decided to spend its life sulking and whining as if it 'knows how the real world works n stuff'. lol if it were about money, 99.99% of pastors and ministers would have been long gone by now. All the apostles got out of it was tortured and murdered by the state and pagan trash for hundreds of years, and even today the vast majority don't make a living out of it, but we have these fatuous idiots here like this poster who thinks they're all making vast riches off of it or something.

HELLO!

View attachment 235780

List of wealthiest organizations - Wikipedia

8 Richest Pastors in America

Hello. I thought you had an amoeba for a brain before you started on this "Aha! I have found the secret decoder ring! Christians only object to abortion for MONEY!" trip.

Now I think the amoeba died.

A belief in faith (strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof) propagated by a tax exempt $1.2 trillion industry.

Speaking of faith, I continue to marvel at your blind faith in the idea that you're intelligent and insightful, absent any evidence whatsoever.

reproductive rights for woman is a primary reason for the decline of church based moral authority over the reality their dogma represents prurient interests at the expense of the general wellbeing for a wholesome and productive society.

Wait, you think the Industrial-Abortion Complex has created "general wellbeing (sic) for a wholesome and productive society"??? :eek:

So progressives need to find away to fight the political power of churches?

The political power of churches? No, they need to fight to spiritual power of churches in order to HAVE political power.

When was the last time they sold indulgences?
Every day, all day.

"Believe in the zombie king myth, and your sins will be absolved."

I value my faculties of reason and incredulity more than I do money. So really, they raised the price.

You overvaue your faculties of reason and incredulity, given the apparent discrepancy between what you have versus what you think you have.

If churches are going to use political power, they should pay taxes.

Actually, I think they should pay taxes and deduct the costs of their charitable work.
On gifts below the taxable threshold?

On income, minus what is spent on charitable acts.

Except to be tax-exempt, they already have to spend nearly all their income on charitable and church activities.

Why do I think you want the power to define "charitable acts" according to YOUR idea of what's good and bad?

One day I hope the Lord opens your eyes and you let the joy of the gospel of Jesus Christ into your life to overcome your anger and cynicism
Have you any idea the so called ‘gospel of Jesus Christ’ is a mish mash of mistranslations, expurgations and deliberate distortions by the early church?
A passing acquaintance with the last several centuries of biblical studies may assist in your understanding. Thanks for the sermon anyway.

Have you any idea that your view of people's beliefs is every bit as valued as it is solicited? In other words, no one cares what you think, so no one asked you. And now that you just HAD to tell us anyway, we care even less.

A passing acquaintance with Christians - or humans, for that matter - might assist you in understanding that arrogant pronouncements serve to make you look LESS intellectually lofty, not more.

Thanks for the "information". I'll file it in the circular file right next to every other "historically educated" atheist dipshit who feels a burning need to instruct me on how my beliefs are stupid.

Actually, I think they should pay taxes and deduct the costs of their charitable work.

Except to be tax-exempt, they already have to spend nearly all their income on charitable and church activities.

Why do I think you want the power to define "charitable acts" according to YOUR idea of what's good and bad?

First of all, I said nothing about "what's good and bad".
Second of all, I didn't say anything about MY ideas of charitable. It would be defined by the same people who define my tax deductions and charitable donations.

One day I hope the Lord opens your eyes and you let the joy of the gospel of Jesus Christ into your life to overcome your anger and cynicism
Have you any idea the so called ‘gospel of Jesus Christ’ is a mish mash of mistranslations, expurgations and deliberate distortions by the early church?
A passing acquaintance with the last several centuries of biblical studies may assist in your understanding. Thanks for the sermon anyway.

The Lord restored his gospel for a reason

How convenient. You claim to know god's plan, when it suits you. But, when babies are killed? "God works in mysterious ways!"

First of all, I said nothing about "what's good and bad".
Second of all, I didn't say anything about MY ideas of charitable. It would be defined by the same people who define my tax deductions and charitable donations.

So basically, yeah. You want you and others like you to go into churches and meddle with how they do things based on your (that would be the plural your, before you get all riled up about seeing everything as about you personally) judgement of what is and isn't "charitable".

And for what reason, precisely, do you think that non-profit organizations need more excessive micromanagement? Is it all non-profits, or just churches? And if it's just churches, is there maybe some sort of personal issue you have with them?

There isn't anything to tax, for one thing, except property, and that isn't a viable tax anyway, since they aren't businesses and have no gains to report. They aren't 'exempt' from taxes on land they aren't using anyway, and anyone who is an employees and paid by churches do indeed pay payroll and self-employment income taxes same as everybody else already, but these idiots are just clueless and whining about non-issues, because it's fashionable. The majority on pastors and ministers pay more taxes than most, actually, as they're paid as contract employees and have to cover their own Social Security and other payroll taxes out of their end.

Democrats have done everything they can to end free speech in churches. For decades they used the IRS to stop free speech. Trump put an end to that abuse and now the Stalinists democrats are in a panic.

Yep. It's purely a hate agenda, by commies and kiddie raping deviants, to shut down any free and open speech and factual reporting on so-called faux 'progressive agendas'. Many of the major media outlets already open;y admit they suppress 'negative facts' re homos and other deviants, and they need to target those who refuse to submit to their agenda.

There isn't anything to tax, for one thing, except property, and that isn't a viable tax anyway, since they aren't businesses and have no gains to report. They aren't 'exempt' from taxes on land they aren't using anyway, and anyone who is an employees and paid by churches do indeed pay payroll and self-employment income taxes same as everybody else already, but these idiots are just clueless and whining about non-issues, because it's fashionable. The majority on pastors and ministers pay more taxes than most, actually, as they're paid as contract employees and have to cover their own Social Security and other payroll taxes out of their end.

I think they look at the Catholic Church, and mega-churches on TV, and think all churches are like that. And what they don't realize is that those big, wealthy churches DO pay taxes on property not specifically used for church activities, and on money not spent on church activities over a certain amount (because churches are allowed to keep a portion of their income unspent, against emergencies).

So when my grandmother died and left her property to the Assemblies of God, and they started renting out her house, they do pay property tax on the house and pay normal taxes on the rent they receive, because it's unrelated to church business. Just as an example.

I'm willing to try a different path, I don't like the 2 party rotating system. We can do better, imho.

We'd all love to hear your plan.

Turning the entire nation into California isn't viable.
You don’t want to hear anything, at least be honest.

I've read Marx and Keynes, why wouldn't I read your ideas? Actually, I've read Noam Chomsky, so I HAVE read your "ideas."

There isn't anything to tax,
Whoah, you're way off!

- sales tax for purchase of services
- income/payroll tax for employees
- Property taxes
- limiting of deductions...no, the new LED Marquee and parking lot are NOT charity....

How convenient. You claim to know god's plan, when it suits you. But, when babies are killed? "God works in mysterious ways!"

Babies are killed because God gives us our agency and evil men and women kill children.

Regardless, I’m glad to see that you see how evil abortion is

Forum List

Back