Democrats freaking out about church voice regarding abortion

DNC Chairman Tom Perez is very upset that Americans listen to what they hear in church

Apparently there are those in the DNC livid about what is being said about abortion in churches all around the US. I think they would either like to censor the speech or create a voice that is equal or greater to the ones in church.

So if you are a Progressive, how can the DNC overcome the church?

You can't over-come the stupidity of faith when it comes to religion. Of course the church is against abortion, it's less flock for the $1.2 trillion industry.

Ah yes, we hear again from idiots who think everybody is in for the money, just because he/she/it/mutant's mentality and its peer group is oriented to that bent. Sounds like some gimp who never got over learning Santa Claus wasn't real and has decided to spend its life sulking and whining as if it 'knows how the real world works n stuff'. lol if it were about money, 99.99% of pastors and ministers would have been long gone by now. All the apostles got out of it was tortured and murdered by the state and pagan trash for hundreds of years, and even today the vast majority don't make a living out of it, but we have these fatuous idiots here like this poster who thinks they're all making vast riches off of it or something.

HELLO!

View attachment 235780

List of wealthiest organizations - Wikipedia

8 Richest Pastors in America

Hello. I thought you had an amoeba for a brain before you started on this "Aha! I have found the secret decoder ring! Christians only object to abortion for MONEY!" trip.

Now I think the amoeba died.

DNC Chairman Tom Perez is very upset that Americans listen to what they hear in church

Apparently there are those in the DNC livid about what is being said about abortion in churches all around the US. I think they would either like to censor the speech or create a voice that is equal or greater to the ones in church.

You can't over-come the stupidity of faith when it comes to religion. Of course the church is against abortion, it's less flock for the $1.2 trillion industry.

Ah yes, we hear again from idiots who think everybody is in for the money, just because he/she/it/mutant's mentality and its peer group is oriented to that bent. Sounds like some gimp who never got over learning Santa Claus wasn't real and has decided to spend its life sulking and whining as if it 'knows how the real world works n stuff'. lol if it were about money, 99.99% of pastors and ministers would have been long gone by now. All the apostles got out of it was tortured and murdered by the state and pagan trash for hundreds of years, and even today the vast majority don't make a living out of it, but we have these fatuous idiots here like this poster who thinks they're all making vast riches off of it or something.

I think you’re assuming he has any idea how most churches operate
Leftists are big idiots. Just like any big idiot, you need a remarkably ignorant idea to push forward.

how most churches operate ... you need a remarkably ignorant idea to push forward.

Indulgence:

In the teaching of the Roman Catholic Church, an indulgence (Latin: indulgentia, from *dulgeō, "persist") is "a way to reduce the amount of punishment one has to undergo for sins"

The Catechism of the Catholic Church describes an indulgence as "a remission before God of the temporal punishment due to sins whose guilt has already been forgiven, which the faithful Christian who is duly disposed gains under certain prescribed conditions through the action of the Church which, as the minister of redemption, dispenses and applies with authority the treasury of the satisfactions of Christ and all of the saints"

there is no time in history any of the desert religion churches were not at the forefront of the most heinous crimes against humanity - including as well all other crimes imaginable. without repentance.

- and they were able with their ill-begotten riches to buy their way into heaven, Indulgences. whatever their crimes may have been.

persecuting and victimizing the weakest in society has been their, the christians bread and butter since the 4th century, that is what Roe v. Wade took from them, their callous ability to victimize the week and innocent of our society unimpeded - they now have the courts to answer to for their malicious behavior. placing the adult at their personal and unjustified discretion.

Leftists are big idiots. Just like any big idiot, you need a remarkably ignorant idea to push forward.

how most churches operate ... you need a remarkably ignorant idea to push forward.

Indulgence:

In the teaching of the Roman Catholic Church, an indulgence (Latin: indulgentia, from *dulgeō, "persist") is "a way to reduce the amount of punishment one has to undergo for sins"

The Catechism of the Catholic Church describes an indulgence as "a remission before God of the temporal punishment due to sins whose guilt has already been forgiven, which the faithful Christian who is duly disposed gains under certain prescribed conditions through the action of the Church which, as the minister of redemption, dispenses and applies with authority the treasury of the satisfactions of Christ and all of the saints"

there is no time in history any of the desert religion churches were not at the forefront of the most heinous crimes against humanity - including as well all other crimes imaginable. without repentance.

- and they were able with their ill-begotten riches to buy their way into heaven, Indulgences. whatever their crimes may have been.

persecuting and victimizing the weakest in society has been their, the christians bread and butter since the 4th century, that is what Roe v. Wade took from them, their callous ability to victimize the week and innocent of our society unimpeded - they now have the courts to answer to for their malicious behavior. placing the adult at their personal and unjustified discretion.

Is anyone surprised that the lamest pretender to intellect on the board came up with "This is how most churches operate" . . . and then cited a practice that only exists in ONE church?

Indulgence:

Is anyone surprised that the lamest pretender to intellect on the board came up with "This is how most churches operate" . . . and then cited a practice that only exists in ONE church?

- and then cited a practice that only exists in ONE church?

Indulgence: "
a way to reduce the amount of punishment one has to undergo for sins"

* The unrestricted sale of indulgences by pardoners was a widespread abuse during the later Middle ages.

you were given an example that included all churches during the middle ages, the catechism of the church of the roman empire, yours. - you seem incapable of responding in substance when the proof is provided refuting your statements. your rebuttals are kneejerk and childish.

your lack of recourse for such an egregious misuse of religion is likewise notable, christian.

Indulgence:

And they aren’t even practiced in that church anymore. When was the last time they sold indulgences?

Are you seriously trying to argue that Christians argue against abortion because of money?

Moreover are you admitting that there are less people in existence because abortion occurs?

Yes

This is literally the stupidest thing I have seen anyone post in at least a month.

Religion is big business. Just like any business you need additional "sales" to push you business forward. The "un-aboarted" are pawns for more flock.

Leftists are big idiots. Just like any big idiot, you need a remarkably ignorant idea to push forward. This post is yours.

The far left and the far right ARE stupid. I'm neither. I'm a capitalist racketeer that fully understands how the business of religion works.

I've posted a screen shot of why churches operate.

HELLO!

View attachment 235780

List of wealthiest organizations - Wikipedia

8 Richest Pastors in America

Hello. I thought you had an amoeba for a brain before you started on this "Aha! I have found the secret decoder ring! Christians only object to abortion for MONEY!" trip.

Now I think the amoeba died.

A belief in faith (strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof) propagated by a tax exempt $1.2 trillion industry.

So progressives need to find away to fight the political power of churches?

Progressives are masters at collectivism. If you need support, just give the masses a free phone or something.

I think this works for pretty much everyone, EXCEPT Christians who cannot be bought based upon principle.

It pisses them off.

All thinking Americans need to find a way to fight the political power of churches?

Progressives are masters at collectivism. If you need support, just give the masses a free phone or something.

I think this works for pretty much everyone, EXCEPT Christians who cannot be bought based upon principle.

It pisses them off.

Progressives favor or advocating progress, change, improvement, or reform, as opposed to wishing to maintain things as they are as puckered rectums like you want.

When was the last time they sold indulgences?
Every day, all day.

"Believe in the zombie king myth, and your sins will be absolved."

I value my faculties of reason and incredulity more than I do money. So really, they raised the price.

I assume they're just assorted deviants and sociopaths repeating nonsense they read somewhere and think it sounds good as tabloid spewing rubbish. They're mentally ill, and it's a compulsion for them to spam religion threads, particularly the homos.

I assume they're just assorted deviants and sociopaths repeating nonsense they read somewhere and think it sounds good as tabloid spewing rubbish. They're mentally ill, and it's a compulsion for them to spam religion threads, particularly the homos.
Right! That is precisely how you justify your own horrible behavior to yourself. A rare moment of honesty from an otherwise dishonest troll.

American Christians are strange foreign creatures to (((them))).

All thinking Americans need to find a way to fight the political power of churches?
That’s pretty much what the communist states did.

That’s pretty much what the communist states did.
That's also what the founding fathers of the United States did.

Forum List

Back