Democrats’ extremism, incivility, gaslighting precludes civil response

Oh! You asked Coyote did you? My my....Well, I guess that settles it....One crackpot, asking another to confirm their bias....What a stupid **** you are...
No fuck stain, I told her that, as a mod, it would be in the board's best interest to have this disgusting topic prohibited from being treated as a common insult. Because, again, it not only taints the person who you guys libel hourly; it also taints the alleged victim. But since the alleged victim is female, INCELs like yourself who hate women...do not care. Just because you can't get it up and if, by some miracle you do, it would take a keyhole satellite to find it; doesn't mean that the rest of the board should be subjected to your fantasies about young girls getting raped.

Now fuck off you worthless piece of shit.

No fuck stain, I told her that, as a mod, it would be in the board's best interest to have this disgusting topic prohibited from being treated as a common insult. Because, again, it not only taints the person who you guys libel hourly; it also taints the alleged victim. But since the alleged victim is female, INCELs like yourself who hate women...do not care. Just because you can't get it up and if, by some miracle you do, it would take a keyhole satellite to find it; doesn't mean that the rest of the board should be subjected to your fantasies about young girls getting raped.

Now fuck off you worthless piece of shit.
Oh that'll do the trick....Insult the manhood of someone you don't know, have never met, and wouldn't have a clue what to do if you did...Look, you dried up hag, no one want's your 270lb ass, and greasy hair....So, get up, let the cheeto dust fall to the floor, clean up your hobble, and take a shower for God's sake....You stink like rotton fish....

Where have you been? Under a rock?

We all watched it live on TV.
81urvk.jpg

It being normal in early American society to enslave and rape makes a pretty good case for early American society being a basket of deplorables.
Yeah, if I were you, I’d move out of America…it must violate your sensibilities daily to be associated with such an evil place.

At least we get to enjoy the experience of watching a devout follower of Donald Trump complain about the incivility of someone else.

Just when you think you've seen it all.
The irony was not lost on me. Neither was the OP's inability to substantiate his claims. Something that is par for the course among ignorant flame baiters.

No one's shutting you down.
You may be just as stupid as you like.
I just point out the stupidity and laugh.
Aw bull, you libs come in here daily with your fantasies of concentration camps, jailing, and or killing every, and anyone that doesn’t meet your purity test of ideological nonsense. You, and your trashy, pedophilic, state lackey, lying, fuck faces want to destroy this country in some hope of creating your utopian society that you gleaned from comic books.

Well screw that.

There was no insurrection silly.
Trump orchestrated a plot to stop the peaceful transfer of power by questioning the legitimacy of some of the electoral votes and then replacing them with votes from fake electors. Sorry that the word insurrection is too strong for you, but that's what it was.

The irony was not lost on me. Neither was the OP's inability to substantiate his claims. Something that is par for the course among ignorant flame baiters.
You ought to know…these back and forths with you and MacFraud are a perfect example.

Trump orchestrated a plot to stop the peaceful transfer of power by questioning the legitimacy of some of the electoral votes and then replacing them with votes from fake electors. Sorry that the word insurrection is too strong for you, but that's what it was.
Then why is no one charged with that?

Aw bull, you libs come in here daily with your fantasies of concentration camps, jailing, and or killing every, and anyone that doesn’t meet your purity test of ideological nonsense. You, and your trashy, pedophilic, state lackey, lying, fuck faces want to destroy this country in some hope of creating your utopian society that you gleaned from comic books.
Hey, that was funny. I see what you did there. Referring to "lib fantasies" and then writing one of the more fantastical, batshyte crazy conspiracy theories I've seen for a while.

Please tell me it was meant to be sardonic. Kind of a self parody. Wait..............

Yeah, if I were you, I’d move out of America…it must violate your sensibilities daily to be associated with such an evil place.
I'm not a superstitious Simp so I don't believe in evil nor am I deterred by deplorable mutants. That said those monsters are long dead and their mutant progeny aren't the violent psychopaths they were. Today they're soft, lazy and frightened. Most racists who'd like this to stay a predominantly white country are too afraid to even say so, let alone fight for it. They'll surrender everything that their deplorable mutant ancestors fought for and without putting up a fight themselves.

Forum List

Back