Democrats Displaying Their Racism & Un-Americanism

Nothing wrong with being white. Nothing wrong with being a Nationalist. Combining the two however, creates something that is greater than the sum of it's parts. When I think of White Nationalist, I think of...

View attachment 257819

View attachment 257820

Nothing un-American or un-patriotic about opposing these guys agenda.

"Jews will not replace us? Remember?
FALSE! NO, combining being white and being nationalist does NOT, in any way, creates something that is greater than the sum of it's parts. It doesn't create anything. It just means a white person who loves his country, and is thus, a nationalist. Nothing more.
If it's nothing more than a white person who loves his country why putting the caveat "white" in there in the first place. Blacks can't love their country?
White nationalism - Wikipedia
This is the definition of the word.
There is also not a single leader of those kinds of movements that doesn't put white superiority as it's most important belief. Video 2 went in to that.
Trying to split the words so it somehow means something different is simply a bad faith argument.
My question to you is....why are the LIBERALS USING WHITE NATIONALISM?
It wouldn't even be a term being used if not for the liberals. To them, 'white' is a slur these days.
They are trying to besmirch anyone who is white and that we should somehow be ashamed of who we are?????
I'm white, I don't feel besmirched in any way. The reason being that the term white nationalist doesn't apply to me. The way I see it, that it is you that is trying to make the people this term is used for as being benign. This begs the question. If you don't feel you are racist why feel that this term besmirches you at all?
I've already answered that question....liberals don't know when not to use it. They blanket that term as they have with racism.
Remember when if someone didn't like Obama's policies they were called a racist?
Now they just use the white nationalist term....so yes, it's being misused. And yes....it's to shut down an
honest conversation.

You feel that being against white nationalism is racist. I just posted 2 videos talking about white nationalism. Either we have a different definition of who comprise white nationalist. Or you don't think those groups are bad. Either way starting an OP were the terms used are unclear is dumb. So I don't see have that was of topic.
You are using a term that I don't accept. To me, there is no such thing as white nationalism, other than just white people who live their country; same as Hispanic who love their country; blacks who love their country.

You appear to be talking about RACISTS. That is the word you should be using, not "nationalist" Racism is a bad thing. Nationalism is a good thing.

My terms are clear. What is unclear is your perception and use of words.
If you haven't noticed, the liberals are redefining our language.....'racist/racism' being the most predominate.
Looks like 'white nationalist' is the latest on their hit list. true story

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, "white nationalism" is really like new and shit.

Ku_Klux_Klan_members_march_down_Pennsylvania_Avenue_in_Washington%2C_D.C._in_1928.jpg

(1928)​
Sorry it went right over your head....

You feel that being against white nationalism is racist. I just posted 2 videos talking about white nationalism. Either we have a different definition of who comprise white nationalist. Or you don't think those groups are bad. Either way starting an OP were the terms used are unclear is dumb. So I don't see have that was of topic.
You are using a term that I don't accept. To me, there is no such thing as white nationalism, other than just white people who live their country; same as Hispanic who love their country; blacks who love their country.

You appear to be talking about RACISTS. That is the word you should be using, not "nationalist" Racism is a bad thing. Nationalism is a good thing.

If you haven't noticed, the liberals are redefining our language.....'racist/racism' being the most predominate.

Ku_Klux_Klan_members_march_down_Pennsylvania_Avenue_in_Washington%2C_D.C._in_1928.jpg

(1928)​

It went over somebody's head but t'weren't mine.

You do see the date on that pic right?

Nothing wrong with being white. Nothing wrong with being a Nationalist. Combining the two however, creates something that is greater than the sum of it's parts. When I think of White Nationalist, I think of...

View attachment 257819

View attachment 257820

FALSE! NO, combining being white and being nationalist does NOT, in any way, creates something that is greater than the sum of it's parts. It doesn't create anything. It just means a white person who loves his country, and is thus, a nationalist. Nothing more.
If it's nothing more than a white person who loves his country why putting the caveat "white" in there in the first place. Blacks can't love their country?
There is also not a single leader of those kinds of movements that doesn't put white superiority as it's most important belief. Video 2 went in to that.
Trying to split the words so it somehow means something different is simply a bad faith argument.
It wouldn't even be a term being used if not for the liberals. To them, 'white' is a slur these days.
They are trying to besmirch anyone who is white and that we should somehow be ashamed of who we are?????
I'm white, I don't feel besmirched in any way. The reason being that the term white nationalist doesn't apply to me. The way I see it, that it is you that is trying to make the people this term is used for as being benign. This begs the question. If you don't feel you are racist why feel that this term besmirches you at all?
I've already answered that question....liberals don't know when not to use it. They blanket that term as they have with racism.
Remember when if someone didn't like Obama's policies they were called a racist?
Now they just use the white nationalist term....so yes, it's being misused. And yes....it's to shut down an
honest conversation.
I don't speak for all liberals. I speak for me, and I guess the English language. I consider someone who feels that the US belongs solely to white people and Neo Nazi's as white nationalists. It's the people the term has traditionally applied to. It's neither new, or in any way contested. What I'm curious about is why you and protectionist feel they need to appropriate it as something else? As I said find me a single definition that states otherwise.

(1928)​

I see that it's still going right over your head Pogo.:smoke:

honest conversation.
I don't speak for all liberals. I speak for me, and I guess the English language. I consider someone who feels that the US belongs solely to white people and Neo Nazi's as white nationalists. It's the people the term has traditionally applied to. It's neither new, or in any way contested. What I'm curious about is why you and protectionist feel they need to appropriate it as something else? As I said find me a single definition that states otherwise.
I am not in denial as to the origin, as I'm not in denial as to the word racist. They are both defined accurately.
My issue is the liberals, now, have broadened the definition of those words to include something that they are not.
I even gave you an example as to what I mean.
When liberals do this with our language they are diluting the impact of those words and the original intent.

(1928)​

Pray tell, how exactly is 1928 something "new"?

Y'all seriously have never heard the term "white nationalsm" before? Y'all must have been going :lalala: every time you read this very site.

honest conversation.
Definition of WHITE NATIONALIST

honest conversation.
I don't think you and I are on opposite ends of the spectrum regarding this, forklift. And, I'm not saying that you are guilty of doing it.
What I'm saying is that liberals call conservatives white nationalists...when they are not. Just like they called conservatives racists....when they were not.
Once again, I'm saying they are diluting both of those terms.

honest conversation.

First recorded use: 1970.

But let's all pretend it just got here. And that it's only used by, quote, "Democrats".

As if you need a political party to have a vocabulary. :banghead:

(1928)​

Y'all seriously have never heard the term "white nationalsm" before? Y'all must have been going :lalala: every time you read this very site.
Go home, Pogo......you're still not catching what I'm pitching.

honest conversation.
I don't think you and I are on opposite ends of the spectrum regarding this, forklift. And, I'm not saying that you are guilty of doing it.
What I'm saying is that liberals call conservatives white nationalists...when they are not. Just like they called conservatives racists....when they were not.

Quite the set of blanket statements there.

Links?

(1928)​

Go home, Pogo......you're still not catching what I'm pitching.

That's because you're pitching screwballs. :cuckoo:

honest conversation.
I am not in denial as to the origin, as I'm not in denial as to the word racist. They are both defined accurately.
My issue is the liberals, now, have broadened the definition of those words to include something that they are not.
I even gave you an example as to what I mean.
When liberals do this with our language they are diluting the impact of those words and the original intent.
My video's showed you exactly who is considered a white nationalist. If it's being used to broadly I can only say that the current president, a president who I suppose you support. Conflated the people in those video's with the people protesting the people in those video's. It's hard to make fine distinctions for some people when that's the case. It's kind of like people on the right conflating the Democratic position of social Democracy with Communism. Only the leader of the Republican party did actually do what I said he did. While none of the liberals are calling for Communism.

honest conversation.
I will go as far as this. No not all Trump supporters are racists. Yes most racists are Trump supporters. That's not trying to say that you are racist, simply a statement of fact IMO.

I just posted VIDEO footage of those people I consider white nationalists. I tell you what. You have access to the internet. Find me a single definition that doesn't include the racial bias in the term "White nationalism". Since you think Democrats misinterpret the term.
They don't "misinterpret", because ther is no such term. There doesn't become a term just because Democrats have decided to invent it, for their own political purposes.

View attachment 257819

View attachment 257820

My question to you is....why are LIBERALS USING WHITE NATIONALISM?
BINGO! THey are white haters, male haters, America haters, ...and they create words to match their insanity, and expect all of the sane people to go along with them.

"Traditionally" ? No, no hardly. I don't remember ever hearing the term "white nationalist before the 21stcentury. In fact, I don't remember hearing it just 10 years ago. It's a new fabricated term devised by the left recently to demonize perfectly innocent whites and nationalists, and portray them as violent racists.

And it isn't I who is doing the appropriating. It is the left who has taken whites and nationalists and made THEM into something else (violent racists), simply to feed their own anti-white racism, and America hatred.

Pray tell, how exactly is 1928 something "new"?​

The term "white nationalism" did not exist until just a few years ago. A ridiculous misuse of English words to villainize, and propagandize.

First recorded use: 1970.

But let's all pretend it just got here. And that it's only used by, quote, "Democrats".

As if you need a political party to have a vocabulary. :banghead:
You don't. So we have to be careful that we don't allow Democrats to recreate the language, to suit their political advancement, while destroying perfectly good words in the process.

Forum List

Back