Democrats Displaying Their Racism & Un-Americanism

Every time you hear the Democrats using the words "White Nationalism", you wonder do they have something against Whites ?

Not if you understand what the term means you don't.

This guy have "something against whites"?

Of course, if your plan is to go to the internets to act Stupid, then you'd come up with this sort of slop.

Nothing wrong with being white. Nothing wrong with being a Nationalist. Combining the two however, creates something that is greater than the sum of it's parts. When I think of White Nationalist, I think of...

View attachment 257819

View attachment 257820

Nothing un-American or un-patriotic about opposing these guys agenda.

"Jews will not replace us? Remember?
FALSE! NO, combining being white and being nationalist does NOT, in any way, creates something that is greater than the sum of it's parts. It doesn't create anything. It just means a white person who loves his country, and is thus, a nationalist. Nothing more.
If it's nothing more than a white person who loves his country why putting the caveat "white" in there in the first place. Blacks can't love their country?
White nationalism - Wikipedia
This is the definition of the word.
There is also not a single leader of those kinds of movements that doesn't put white superiority as it's most important belief. Video 2 went in to that.
Trying to split the words so it somehow means something different is simply a bad faith argument.

You feel that being against white nationalism is racist. I just posted 2 videos talking about white nationalism. Either we have a different definition of who comprise white nationalist. Or you don't think those groups are bad. Either way starting an OP were the terms used are unclear is dumb. So I don't see have that was of topic.
You are using a term that I don't accept. To me, there is no such thing as white nationalism, other than just white people who live their country; same as Hispanic who love their country; blacks who love their country.

You appear to be talking about RACISTS. That is the word you should be using, not "nationalist" Racism is a bad thing. Nationalism is a good thing.

My terms are clear. What is unclear is your perception and use of words.
If you haven't noticed, the liberals are redefining our language.....'racist/racism' being the most predominate.
Looks like 'white nationalist' is the latest on their hit list. true story

Nothing wrong with being white. Nothing wrong with being a Nationalist. Combining the two however, creates something that is greater than the sum of it's parts. When I think of White Nationalist, I think of...

View attachment 257819

View attachment 257820

FALSE! NO, combining being white and being nationalist does NOT, in any way, creates something that is greater than the sum of it's parts. It doesn't create anything. It just means a white person who loves his country, and is thus, a nationalist. Nothing more.

Being white and being a nationalist doesn't mean you are a White Nationalist as shown in the images. There are million of white Americans who love their country who aren't afraid that the Jews(or any other race, if there is such a thing) will replace us.

If it's nothing more than a white person who loves his country why putting the caveat "white" in there in the first place. Blacks can't love their country?
There is also not a single leader of those kinds of movements that doesn't put white superiority as it's most important belief. Video 2 went in to that.
Trying to split the words so it somehow means something different is simply a bad faith argument.
Democrats are the ones using this term, not me. Post # 20 told you that.

Being white and being a nationalist doesn't mean you are a White Nationalist as shown in the images. There are million of white Americans who love their country who aren't afraid that the Jews(or any other race, if there is such a thing) will replace us.
You are falling into the Democrat trap of using the false term "White Nationalist"

You feel that being against white nationalism is racist. I just posted 2 videos talking about white nationalism. Either we have a different definition of who comprise white nationalist. Or you don't think those groups are bad. Either way starting an OP were the terms used are unclear is dumb. So I don't see have that was of topic.
You are using a term that I don't accept. To me, there is no such thing as white nationalism, other than just white people who live their country; same as Hispanic who love their country; blacks who love their country.

You appear to be talking about RACISTS. That is the word you should be using, not "nationalist" Racism is a bad thing. Nationalism is a good thing.

If you haven't noticed, the liberals are redefining our language.....'racist/racism' being the most predominate.
I just posted VIDEO footage of those people I consider white nationalists. I tell you what. You have access to the internet. Find me a single definition that doesn't include the racial bias in the term "White nationalism". Since you think Democrats misinterpret the term.

View attachment 257819

View attachment 257820

My question to you is....why are LIBERALS USING WHITE NATIONALISM?
It wouldn't even be a term being used if not for the liberals. To them, 'white' is a slur these days.
They are trying to besmirch anyone who is white and that we should somehow be ashamed of who we are?????

Last edited:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, "white nationalism" is really like new and shit.

Ku_Klux_Klan_members_march_down_Pennsylvania_Avenue_in_Washington%2C_D.C._in_1928.jpg

(1928)​

Democrats are the ones using this term, not me. Post # 20 told you that.
You started an entire OP trying to make White Nationalism as something benign or even laudable. You did that, not the Democrats.

Last edited:
Well then you're just going :lalala:

--- again, part of acting Stupid.
No. I'm just rejecting your dopey, goofey, senseless term. Go cry in the corner.

Time for me to go to work now. Bye.

You do that, run away as you usually do.

When you find the stones to come back, come up with your own term and the world will consider it. It's not "my" "goofy senseless" term but that which has found currency over the years. But for now, those wacko zealots who envision "whites über alles" will continue to be called by the term we already have.

I just posted VIDEO footage of those people I consider white nationalists. I tell you what. You have access to the internet. Find me a single definition that doesn't include the racial bias in the term "White nationalism". Since you think Democrats misinterpret the term.
Democrats throw that term around as much as I throw crankbaits on the lake.
They don't like something someone says? Call them a white nationalist to shut down the conversation.
They MISUSE the term and don't say they don't. Like I said, they are redefining the language, and I stand by that.

View attachment 257819

View attachment 257820

My question to you is....why are the LIBERALS USING WHITE NATIONALISM?
It wouldn't even be a term being used if not for the liberals. To them, 'white' is a slur these days.
They are trying to besmirch anyone who is white and that we should somehow be ashamed of who we are?????
I'm white, I don't feel besmirched in any way. The reason being that the term white nationalist doesn't apply to me. The way I see it, that it is you that is trying to make the people this term is used for as being benign. This begs the question. If you don't feel you are racist why feel that this term besmirches you at all?

It’s a term used to describe white racists who want to purge all others from the country . By their very definition, the white nationalists hate America.
No, the left has chosen that word to be associated with anyone that believes in sovereign borders, and a non globally open border, to try to sully them into silence. They gained some momentum in the beginning, but others have now seen it is being thrown around just like racism, as a fake meme trying to score points.

You're actually suggesting that only "the left" is against white supremacy?

Alllllll righty then, you go with that.

It’s a term used to describe white racists who want to purge all others from the country . By their very definition, the white nationalists hate America.
But that's not what the term says. If it said white racists, I would have no problem with it, but it says white NATIONALISTS.

So NOW you're trying to claim your problem is with the "nationalist" part of the term, whereas your OP tried to claim its hangup was with "white".

When you win this debate with yourself and are ready to actually take a position you let us know, K?

You are falling into the Democrat trap of using the false term "White Nationalist"

Call the assholes what you want to. You know who it refers too.

That which we call a rose / By any other name would smell as sweet.

Or...

Would a pile of shit still smell like shit if we call it a "White Nationalist"?

Forum List

Back