Democrats, Desperation for Success

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lumpy 1, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Lumpy 1

Lumpy 1 Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,869
    I could go through the long list of failures this country has experienced since Obama and the Democratic Party took over and cause all sorts of hard feelings. I'd rather not....(just 1)

I would just like to point out to Democrats the simple fact that if the tables were turned and we had a Republican President and a filibuster proof Congress and the failures this country were experiencing were the same. They would most certainly be pissed off and damn bitchy about it, who could blame them...

I think it's a sad fact that Democrats are so desperate for success that their rationalizing far beyond the reasonable. I mean come on (sorry) this health care fiasco, if Bush and Republicans had pushed this plan, honestly, would you think he/they were sane and the plan was good for the county?

2. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    I've kinda wondered about this myself... Exactly when are the Demcrats gonna stop behaving like sore losers and recognize that they have carte blanche to do what the fuck they want. Still it isn't enough. Not only do they want absolute power - they want us all to fall into line behind the Chosen One.

Annoys the crap outta me.

3. Lumpy 1

Lumpy 1 Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,869
    What annoys me is their insistence that we should be happy jumping over the cliff with them.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    Yep. You'd think that - after 8 years of Bush - they would understand the concern of others being no quite so gullible with the 'hopey, changey' shit.... but no.... we are all evil racist, anti-American, whackjobs for asking questions and not just falling for the crap dished out by one Administration after another.

5. Mike458877

Mike458877 Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +116

Their public irrational petty whining and attacks on the likes of talk show hosts, news outlets and their public defense of things which should not even be important right now, along with the internal bickering show how truly desperate they are.

To begin with their house and senate leadership has finally been exposed and the reality of the incompetence of the man they put into the White House is being realized.

They can see their entire political foundation slipping away and possibly being damaged beyond repair.

Mike

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  6. Xenophon

Xenophon Gone and forgotten

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,751
    Careful, if you mock Barry and the dems you will be labeled a 'right wing neocon.' :lol:

7. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    Rather a 'right wing neocon' than a 'Whiny McWhine-Whine' latte liberal. Fucking idiots.

8. Xenophon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,751
    We have a lot of good folks here, but the last few months we got hit with a flood of morons from two different boards, who only know the 'us/them' mentality.

To them, if you knock Barry, you must love Bush. They are convinced of it, and in fact, I have had that thrown at me by long term members, which i found quite disapointing. They have their opposites in the bunch that refuse to see anything bad from the right and defend all.

It really kills alot of threads.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  9. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    Ouch! I'm a newbie! I am not from these boards that you speak of though. I'm an independent bad girl.

10. Xenophon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,751
    To these people, everyone is on a 'side' and they will try to place you on a side whther you like it or not.

I have taken to negging these idiots because I'm tired of having to go through the same stupid shit everyday.

Anyone here for awhile soon understand I have never had a positive to say about the GoP, Bush or any other thing considered 'right wing' yet I hear from these jerks all the time how 'partisan' i am.