Democrats Change 181 Year-Old Rule To Allow Ilhan Omar To Wear Hijab In The House

Why can't you quote it then? Constipated?
Is this an admission you don't even know what is in the Constitution?
Never heard of separation of church and state? I always thought you were very very stupid, but I didn't know you were just plain ignorant.

Separation of Church and State is in fact NOT in the COTUS. That's a made of bunch of bullshit by liberal retards in order to attack Christianity, notice that when it comes to Islam suddenly they feign ignorance. Oh who are we kidding, they aren't feigning.

Never heard of separation of church and state? I always thought you were very very stupid, but I didn't know you were just plain ignorant.

Separation of Church and State is in fact NOT in the COTUS. That's a made of bunch of bullshit by liberal retards in order to attack Christianity, notice that when it comes to Islam suddenly they feign ignorance. Oh who are we kidding, they aren't feigning.
LOLOL

And by “liberal retards in order to attack Christianity,” you mean the repeated interpretations by multiple Supreme Court rulings spanning multiple cases brought to their court reaffirming the wall between church and state.

2s0blvo.jpg

The principle of separation of church and state is not in the Constitution per se but has been interpreted by the Supreme Court in countless decisions.
https://usconstitution.net/consttop_reli.html
The Constitution only specifically mentions religion in Article 6 with regards to prohibiting religious tests for office holders.

LOLOL

And by “liberal retards in order to attack Christianity,” you mean the repeated interpretations by multiple Supreme Court rulings spanning multiple cases brought to their court reaffirming the wall between church and state.

2s0blvo.jpg

Exactly.

SCOTUS isn't infallible you know.

Are you really going to argue that the first contintental congress's first hire was a congressional pastor, but they didn't want religion inside government? LOL SCOTUS themselves opens every session with a PRAYER LOL hahahahaha that's just too funny

The principle of separation of church and state is not in the Constitution per se but has been interpreted by the Supreme Court in countless decisions.
The Constitution only specifically mentions religion in Article 6 with regards to prohibiting religious tests for office holders.

Yet isn't it funny that it was Bernie Sanders who last year held one nomination in particular to a religious litmus test during her Senate confirmation hearing............ LOL Democrats are morons.

LOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg

Exactly.

Are you really going to argue that the first contintental congress's first hire was a congressional pastor, but they didn't want religion inside government? LOL SCOTUS themselves opens every session with a PRAYER LOL hahahahaha that's just too funny
It’s been upheld every single time, regardless of who was on the bench. Perhaps you should consider it’s you who’s wrong, not the SCOTUS.

LOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg

Exactly.

It’s been upheld every single time, regardless of who was on the bench. Perhaps you should consider it’s you who’s wrong, not the SCOTUS.

I've considered it and rejected it. ANY court that says that the founding fathers intended that for example a high school football coach couldn't pray after a football game, or that a Jew couldn't wear a yamaluke while at a city council meeting or that a Muslim couldn't wear her hoodie in Congress, or yes even that a Christian town couldn't put a cross up on their property because it might offend people who don't even live there is a violation of the law is WRONG.

Again I ask, if SCOTUS is and has been correct in that there is to be a wall between Church and State how come every session of Congress and every session of the Court begins with a prayer? You can't square that.

LOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg

Exactly.

I've considered it and rejected it. ANY court that says that the founding fathers intended that for example a high school football coach couldn't pray after a football game, or that a Jew couldn't wear a yamaluke while at a city council meeting or that a Muslim couldn't wear her hoodie in Congress, or yes even that a Christian town couldn't put a cross up on their property because it might offend people who don't even live there is a violation of the law is WRONG.

Again I ask, if SCOTUS is and has been correct in that there is to be a wall between Church and State how come every session of Congress and every session of the Court begins with a prayer? You can't square that.
LOLOL

How fortunate is America that you’re a nobody with zero self awareness whose opinion counts for nothing? Meanwhile, the SCOTUS has upheld that wall at every turn — and their opinion matters very much.

ALL the founding fathers ever intended was that the USG would not have an official religion. A great majority of them were religious themselves, and yes primarily Christian of one sect or another.

Their primary concern was that we wouldn't have a Church of the United States, not that we would have Christians , or Muslims for that matter, practicing their religion on government grounds.

LOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg

Exactly.

LOLOL

How fortunate is America that you’re a nobody with zero self awareness whose opinion counts for nothing? Meanwhile, the SCOTUS has upheld that wall at every turn — and their opinion matters very much.

Your childish insults attempts aside, you're conceding that you can't square "separation of church and state" with scotus and congress both beginning every session with a prayer? Of course you are, because you can't.

Your childish insults attempts aside, you're conceding that you can't square "separation of church and state" with scotus and congress both beginning every session with a prayer? Of course you are, because you can't.
The courts get around that by deeming the prayers are non denominational and not indicative of any single religion.
I think you are correct that the Supreme Court has made a series of decisions that drive religion out of the public arena
as much as they can (like uttering the word "God" before a football game is censored). But hopefully their view of religion and the government will come back on them when this issue of Ilhan Omar and her hijab is brought before them, as it certainly should be, thanks to their own rejection on any religious ties to our government.

The courts get around that by deeming the prayers are non denominational and not indicative of any single religion.
I think you are correct that the Supreme Court has made a series of decisions that drive religion out of the public arena
as much as they can (like uttering the word "God" before a football game is censored). But hopefully their view of religion and the government will come back on them when this issue of Ilhan Omar and her hijab is brought before them, as it certainly should be, thanks to their own rejection on any religious ties to our government.

That' s what I'm saying. The founding fathers obviously didn't intend for their to be NO religion in our government at all. Hell, the very first person they hired was a Congressional Minister, even before they hired George Washington to lead the Army. All they intended was that, for example, Catholics couldn't punish Quakers for not being Catholics. That's it.

LOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg

Exactly.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Your pussification aside, of course I can. A chaplain leading the prayer existed before the First Amendment; leading the SCOTUS to affirm the Founders intent to allow it in Marsh v. Chambers

That' s what I'm saying. The founding fathers obviously didn't intend for their to be NO religion in our government at all. Hell, the very first person they hired was a Congressional Minister, even before they hired George Washington to lead the Army. All they intended was that, for example, Catholics couldn't punish Quakers for not being Catholics. That's it.
I'm not at all arguing that the Supreme Court has interpreted the Constitution properly. In fact I agree that they have interpreted it in such a way to do away with all religion, to they extent that's possible for them to do that.

But as the law stands, any connection by government to any particular religion is supposedly strictly forbidden.
Let's see how much the Supreme Court believes in their own rulings when Ilhan Omar takes her place in Congress.

The Constitution indeed mentions the need to stay clear of state sponsored religions. Islam is a religion, albeit a
savage eighth century religion.

Sooooooooooooo still nothing.

We sit, and we wait.

iStock_watching_clock_CROPPED__1234281102_1201.jpg

Yet isn't it funny that it was Bernie Sanders who last year held one nomination in particular to a religious litmus test during her Senate confirmation hearing............ LOL Democrats are morons.

Huh? :dunno:

I'm well aware of that. Which is exactly why I pose the question --- because the silence is eloquent.
There has been no silence. You asked a fucking dumb question and I answered it to the best of anyone's ability.
No, the Constitution does not mention Islam explicitly (no one thinks otherwise) and yes, the Constitution specifically mentions no religious tests for holders of office and the Supreme Court has interpreted that to mean there should be a wall of separation (in Thomas Jefferson's words) between the state and religion. It's all been explained before.

How can I help someone too dumb to understand?

Forum List

Back