Democrats Are Pulling The Rest Of The Country Down

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Pelosi's remarks against Trump, a man who defended her against the 4 Squid Squad members, causes House floor to erupt. The 4 assholes called Nancy Pelosi a racist......and then when Trump defended Pelosi they called Trump a racist......and when Trump did this Pelosi chose to call Trump a racist on the floor of the House of Representatives.

What a FREAK SHOW!!!!!

694940094001_6059952084001_6059860603001-vs.jpg

Pelosi's remarks on Trump's 'racist' comments ruled out of order, after floor fight erupts

Pelosi's remarks on Trump's 'racist' comments ruled out of order, after floor fight erupts

Escalating tensions on Capitol Hill erupted into a floor fight in the House of Representatives on Tuesday afternoon, as Speaker Nancy Pelosi spoke in favor of a resolution condemning "racist" comments by President Trump -- and Pelosi's words were eventually ruled out of order, as House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, a Democrat, announced the decision from the House parliamentarian.

"The words used by the gentlewoman from California contained an accusation of racist behavior on the part of the President," Hoyer said, in a decision that technically banned Pelosi from speaking on the House floor for a brief period of time. "The words should not be used in debate."

The Democrat-controlled House then voted along party lines not to strike Pelosi's words from the record, and voted separately to restore her speaking privileges. One Democrat in Congress had told Fox News, "We’re going to defend our Speaker."

The dramatic episode began when Pelosi's prepared remarks condemning Trump turned personal, and Georgia Republican Rep. Doug Collins rose to challenge her and demand that her words be "taken down." The extraordinary rebuke was the first of its kind involving a member of Congress and a speaker of the House in decades.

The scene then became even more bizarre when the chair, Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, D-Mo., told representatives after a lengthy huddle that he was trying to make a fair ruling as to whether Pelosi had broken House rules governing decorum, but people weren’t cooperating. Cleaver told Fox News he felt Pelosi was being singled out.

Cleaver simply declared, "I abandon the chair," and left -- a moment with no apparent precedent in modern congressional history.

Fox News is told Collins used House Rule XVII, Clause 1(B). That rule requires that remarks on the floor “be confined to the question under debate, avoiding personality."

"The chair will remind all members, please, please, do not make personality-based comments," Cleaver said.

694940094001_6059970233001_6059967201001-vs.jpg

CONWAY BLASTS DEMS' 'TIRED' CLAIMS OF RACISM, SAYS SHE 'TOTALLY DISAGREES' WITH HUSBAND'S SCATHING OP-ED

Collins then repeated his request to strike Pelosi's comments. For more than 30 minutes after Collins' objection, House members were huddled with the parliamentarian, Thomas J. Wickham Jr., to determine next steps.

As the consultation dragged on, Pelosi then appeared to leave the House floor, which itself constituted a violation of House Rules when someone’s words were taken down. Members are supposed to be seated on the floor when a member’s words are stricken.

Last edited:
Pelosi, like many white liberals doesn't see the truth when it is right in front of their face. They don't love you, they don't support you, in fact they despise you.

White liberals will never ever accept the truth...even if it kills them.

Pelosi, like many white liberals doesn't see the truth when it is right in front of their face. They don't love you, they don't support you, in fact they despise you.

Oh....a Padres fan.

Faaaaaaar Out!!!

How are the Tuna Tacos?
Rubios fish tacos...been a minute since I had one.
The Padres are in their usual position ...near the bottom of the NL West. lol!!

Pelosi's remarks against Trump, a man who defended her against the 4 Squid Squad members, causes House floor to erupt. The 4 assholes called Nancy Pelosi a racist......and then when Trump defended Pelosi they called Trump a racist......and when Trump did this Pelosi chose to call Trump a racist on the floor of the House of Representatives.

What a FREAK SHOW!!!!!

Escalating tensions on Capitol Hill erupted into a floor fight in the House of Representatives on Tuesday afternoon, as Speaker Nancy Pelosi spoke in favor of a resolution condemning "racist" comments by President Trump -- and Pelosi's words were eventually ruled out of order, as House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, a Democrat, announced the decision from the House parliamentarian.

"The words used by the gentlewoman from California contained an accusation of racist behavior on the part of the President," Hoyer said, in a decision that technically banned Pelosi from speaking on the House floor for a brief period of time. "The words should not be used in debate."

The Democrat-controlled House then voted along party lines not to strike Pelosi's words from the record, and voted separately to restore her speaking privileges. One Democrat in Congress had told Fox News, "We’re going to defend our Speaker."

The dramatic episode began when Pelosi's prepared remarks condemning Trump turned personal, and Georgia Republican Rep. Doug Collins rose to challenge her and demand that her words be "taken down." The extraordinary rebuke was the first of its kind involving a member of Congress and a speaker of the House in decades.

The scene then became even more bizarre when the chair, Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, D-Mo., told representatives after a lengthy huddle that he was trying to make a fair ruling as to whether Pelosi had broken House rules governing decorum, but people weren’t cooperating. Cleaver told Fox News he felt Pelosi was being singled out.

Cleaver simply declared, "I abandon the chair," and left -- a moment with no apparent precedent in modern congressional history.

Fox News is told Collins used House Rule XVII, Clause 1(B). That rule requires that remarks on the floor “be confined to the question under debate, avoiding personality."

"The chair will remind all members, please, please, do not make personality-based comments," Cleaver said.

CONWAY BLASTS DEMS' 'TIRED' CLAIMS OF RACISM, SAYS SHE 'TOTALLY DISAGREES' WITH HUSBAND'S SCATHING OP-ED

Collins then repeated his request to strike Pelosi's comments. For more than 30 minutes after Collins' objection, House members were huddled with the parliamentarian, Thomas J. Wickham Jr., to determine next steps.

As the consultation dragged on, Pelosi then appeared to leave the House floor, which itself constituted a violation of House Rules when someone’s words were taken down. Members are supposed to be seated on the floor when a member’s words are stricken.
That’s against the rules! But they broke the rules and she weaseled out of it.

Oh....a Padres fan.

Faaaaaaar Out!!!

How are the Tuna Tacos?
They're a farm club for the Dodgers and the Yankees.
I lived in SD when they had Ozzie and later Steve Garvey.

Oh....a Padres fan.

Faaaaaaar Out!!!

How are the Tuna Tacos?
Yeah...they had a couple good years but for the most part...

Oh....a Padres fan.

Faaaaaaar Out!!!

How are the Tuna Tacos?
Yeah...they had a couple good years but for the most part...
I always loved Wednesday afternoon baseball at the Murf.....

Last edited:
Man, I am so glad that I am not a Democrat. And if I was...I would be fuming at the now-Disgraced party aka The Jackass Party.

main-qimg-680d0810200ef8a2a285752759278e48

Democrats continue to allow undesirable people into America. This is why Americans will vote for Trump in 2020.

What a FREAK SHOW!!!!!

I will never understand how George Conway stays married to her? :dunno:

Forum List

Back