Schumer, 'Racism is in the America Bones'

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Chucky baby is sealing the Dimocratic Party's doom.

He is a Hate-America-First loser.

Chuck Schumer Backs Creation of Reparations Commission

“Racism is the poison in America, it’s in the American bones, unfortunately,” Schumer said as voiced support for H.R 40, a bill championed by Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) that would create a commission to study the issue of reparations. “The legacy of slavery and Jim Crow is still with us,” added Schumer.....

The hearing came amid a growing discussion in the Democrat Party about reparations. Several of the party’s presidential candidates have endorsed looking at the idea.

In a Point Taken-Marist poll conducted in 2016, 68 percent of Americans said the country should not pay cash reparations to African American descendants of slaves to make up for the harm caused by slavery and racial discrimination. About 8 in 10 white Americans said they were opposed to reparations, while about 6 in 10 black Americans said they were in favor.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) has said that he opposes reparations, telling reporters: “I don’t want reparations for something that happened 150 years ago. We’ve tried to deal with the original sin of slavery by passing civil rights legislation.”​

“Racism is the poison in America, it’s in the American bones, unfortunately,” Schumer said as voiced support for H.R 40, a bill championed by Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) that would create a commission to study the issue of reparations. “The legacy of slavery and Jim Crow is still with us,” added Schumer.....

The hearing came amid a growing discussion in the Democrat Party about reparations. Several of the party’s presidential candidates have endorsed looking at the idea.

In a Point Taken-Marist poll conducted in 2016, 68 percent of Americans said the country should not pay cash reparations to African American descendants of slaves to make up for the harm caused by slavery and racial discrimination. About 8 in 10 white Americans said they were opposed to reparations, while about 6 in 10 black Americans said they were in favor.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) has said that he opposes reparations, telling reporters: “I don’t want reparations for something that happened 150 years ago. We’ve tried to deal with the original sin of slavery by passing civil rights legislation.”​
Schumer is a slimy, race baiting career politician with very little redeeming value. Was he crying Murine tears as he lectured us on what was in our bones?

"A commission to study the issue of reparations" sponsored by Sheila Jackson Lee.

-More out of the box productive
thinking from the Texas law maker.
-Well, I can't wait for that bombshell to hit.
-We've certainly never tackled that issue before.
-That's just what America needs alright, one hundred and fifty years after the fact.
-No one can say that isn't a constructive use of time and government money.
-If anyone would know about pervasive racism it would certainly be Charles Schumer of New York.
-I think enough time has passed by to now take on the issue of repaying the victims of slavery.
-The Civil War was a good start.
-Let's roll our sleeves up now and get to work on a brand new series of Civil Rights bills designed to placate the negro population.
-I know this idea has been on the lips of everyone I meet in the street.
-People will call this another cynical pointless pandering attempt to exploit the issue of slavery for political capital.
Those people don't know Sheila Jackson Lee.
-To be fair, we've never really studied the issue before
-A really good joke would be to pay back the descendants of slaves, assuming we can locate them, in Confederate money at 1861 rates. I know Sheila Jackson Lee would appreciate it.
-This won't interfere with any NFL games, will it?

That's all I can come up with in three minutes. Someone else should chime in...if you don't want to be a racist, I mean.

Schumer the one responsible for the banking collapse of 2008 can kiss my white ass....

“Racism is the poison in America, it’s in the American bones, unfortunately,” Schumer said

Yours anyway, Chuck. Your party's entire history is rife with it.

Of course he knows about racism....he is one of the leaders of the party of Racism...the democrat party....everything they do is based on the color of a person's skin.....since their founding and their protection of slavery, to their founding of the kkk....to today, when all of their core groups in the party are openly and proudly racist....

Trump’s tweets imply that immigrants are somehow less loyal to our country, less American, and that we should “go back” or “leave” if we disagree with him. This view that immigrants are not to be trusted or are unpatriotic is not just wrong—it is un-American. And dangerous.
Americans—whites, blacks, Hispanics, Asians and Native Americans—understand that we are better than the President’s xenophobic remarks. None of us are less American, less loyal, or less patriotic because of the color of our skin or our ancestry.

Trump’s tweets imply that immigrants are somehow less loyal to our country, less American, and that we should “go back” or “leave” if we disagree with him. This view that immigrants are not to be trusted or are unpatriotic is not just wrong—it is un-American. And dangerous.
Americans—whites, blacks, Hispanics, Asians and Native Americans—understand that we are better than the President’s xenophobic remarks. None of us are less American, less loyal, or less patriotic because of the color of our skin or our ancestry.
Go find your meds and then post again when you are stable, OK?

Of course he knows about racism....he is one of the leaders of the party of Racism...the democrat party....everything they do is based on the color of a person's skin.....since their founding and their protection of slavery, to their founding of the kkk....to today, when all of their core groups in the party are openly and proudly racist....
So it turns out LBJ was once in the KKK just like Byrd was.

What are the odds that former Kluxers are still in the top levels of the Dimocratic Party?

His remarks are not xenophobic.

That said, your point is true.

However, even the native-born can be lesser Americans for other reasons. "American" defines an acceptance of thoughts and ideals, not a physical location or a certificate on the wall.

Schumer never met a camera that he didn't like.
This self-hating Jew sez anything to get in front of one.
So you have some Jew hate too?

Care to clarify that comment a bit?

All American Jews are self hating that support the SQUID SQUAD led Democrat Party.
Afterall, they approve of Omar!
Not obvious to you, I see.

Forum List

Back