Moon Trees

A complete list of where they are @ Moon tree - Wikipedia

1aae14ba-c216-4a9e-b025-1469c38edeb2-Moon_Trees_071619_TS_430.JPG

Tallahassee

This is so cool. I didn't know anything about this until a few minutes ago when I first read the article.

There's something like 100 of those trees around the nation. I'm going to go see the one in my state.

I invite everyone to find out where a moon tree is in their state and go see it.

Moon tree connects Olympia to Apollo mission history
Lansing Michigan, state Capitol. Will make the trip in a couple weeks. Thanks.

This is so cool. I didn't know anything about this until a few minutes ago when I first read the article.

There's something like 100 of those trees around the nation. I'm going to go see the one in my state.

I invite everyone to find out where a moon tree is in their state and go see it.

Never knew there were moon trees about a mile from my apartment. 3 redwoods. That's so cool

Never knew there were moon trees about a mile from my apartment. 3 redwoods. That's so cool

That is very cool.

I'd forgotten all about the fact that they took seeds up into space. They took other stuff as well.

Very cool indeed.

Forum List

Back