Democrats are ensuring that our government is going to get even more secretive.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
All of this nonsense over a NON ISSUE on a BENIGN phone call.
A president CAN NOT conduct foreign policy in good faith with a foreign leader if that leader fears his conversation is going to become TABLOID NEWS.

As I have stated FOR YEARS the Democrats are doing Russias bidding either through willful ignorance or worse. Russias stated goal was to DISRUPT the American political system.
The Democrats are helping them do just that.

6 trump people are going to jail. I think we need as many ears on this guy as we can get. Sorry you don't like criminals getting caught.

A president CAN NOT conduct foreign policy in good faith with a foreign leader if that leader fears his conversation is going to become TABLOID NEWS.

As I have stated FOR YEARS the Democrats are doing Russias bidding either through willful ignorance or worse. Russias stated goal was to DISRUPT the American political system.
What better way to cause a clamp-down than to abuse the system.

Democrats are breaking laws and bending the rules to the point that everyone will demand that something be done about it.....and they assume that their tricks will lead to them being in charge....and then they will bring the hammer down on Washington and eventually the entire country. This is how communists and fascists take power. They abuse their power then they turn around and demand that that abuse be prevented in the future.

Actually, countries cannot deal with us because Trump does not use official channels and contradicts official policy

Using your personal lawyer to negotiate with other countries does not build faith

Trump has not encountered a limit on his powers that he has any respect for. It is a sobering question of just how far could he go before his supporters think it is too far? Since executive power is vested by the consent of the people it is clear that Trump's base sees him as an absolute ruler.

^So tired of these idiotic arguments.

The title of your thread doesn't match the content of your post. Your thread title is about secretiveness and your post is about the fear of Republicans having a light shown on Trump's national security (or lack there of) agenda.

You done got your talking points all fucked up, make a cognitive argument first, then try to defend it as of now you're all over the fucking map, like Trump.

Are you sure about that Gramps? Do you think the same when Trumpy does all his nonsense. I doubt it!

I bet you wouldn't be saying that if the reverse happened and the Republican President was on the hot seat. You need to translate all these partisan accusations into some "wins" in the voting booth for your team. Democrats make history from sea to shining sea. Let's go Wisconsin, Michigan, Pa, Oregon and North Dakota. Save the country from Donald Trump!

Actually, countries cannot deal with us because Trump does not use official channels and contradicts official policy

Using your personal lawyer to negotiate with other countries does not build faith

No, trump can talk to whoever whatever leader. He doesn't need to run it by the interagencies. However, theyre all mad because trump has made them irrelevant.

^So tired of these idiotic arguments.

The title of your thread doesn't match the content of your post. Your thread title is about secretiveness and your post is about the fear of Republicans having a light shown on Trump's national security (or lack there of) agenda.

You done got your talking points all fucked up, make a cognitive argument first, then try to defend it as of now you're all over the fucking map, like Trump.

You're tired of it because it's true and that makes you seethe with rage.

No, going after truth tellers like Assange, Manning and Snowden in your mass surveillance walled in militarist police state with concentration camps will though.

No, trump can talk to whoever whatever leader. He doesn't need to run it by the interagencies. However, theyre all mad because trump has made them irrelevant.
Yes, why Don can even bring his his spawn into his kleptocratic kakistocracy administration

No one has any type of faith in Don. Don is what happens within a vacuum of faith.

Yes, why Don can even bring his his spawn into his kleptocratic kakistocracy administration

Trump is breaking now laws talking to world leaders. Your emotion won't cut it dude.

lets do a little objectivity test. For now disregard the Trump Ukraine situation and answer me this... Generally speaking, would it be OK for a sitting US president to leverage foreign aid to get the leader of another country to publicly announce and open an investigation into his political opponent? Let’s assume the only reason for this is to gain advantage for an election. IF that were the case is that of concern to you or is it benign?

Trump is breaking now laws talking to world leaders. Your emotion won't cut it dude.
All I see is bickering factions of your ruling aristocracy taking the people for a ride. We all know what Don did, and we all know his kids get the same birthright corrupt positions Biden's son did.

Forum List

Back