Democrats are ensuring that our government is going to get even more secretive.

6 trump people are going to jail.

For PROCESS CRIMES not political criminal acts.

And that has NOTHING to do with the points made in the op
Prior to the investigation no crime had been committed.
There was the little matter of the Trump campaign meeting with Russians in-person 32 times and over 250 times in all, never writing anything down, denying it. Nothing suspicious there at all either I'm sure. Trump is up to so much mobbed-up garbage it's hard to keep track....

There was the little matter of the Trump campaign meeting with Russians in-person 32 times and over 250 times in all, never writing anything down, denying it. Nothing suspicious there at all either I'm sure. Trump is up to so much mobbed-up garbage it's hard to keep track....

Trump is that good, admit it the left are no match for him.

Trump is that good, admit it the left are no match for him.
At being a fraud and a con man and bully? There is no doubt....

6 trump people are going to jail.

For PROCESS CRIMES not political criminal acts.

And that has NOTHING to do with the points made in the op
Prior to the investigation no crime had been committed.
FB_IMG_1574029796570.jpg

and yet it is putin whom trump adores!

putin who uses trump as a useful fool

speaking of SECRETIVE...no American ever found out what transpired in those meetings between trump and putin (who had witnesses with him!)...

how can you whine about SECRETIVE after THAT?

trump is doing putins bidding

YOU are doing putins bidding!

YOU are a traitor!

Right...unlike failed former President Barack Hussein Obama

speaking of SECRETIVE...no American ever found out what transpired in those meetings between trump and putin (who had witnesses with him!)...

YOU are a traitor!

Only mindless ignorant brainwashed functional morons don't realize candidates have more flexibility after the election. Welcome to reality. This has nothing to do with bribery or corruption or anything else. It's called diplomacy.

Once again...it seems that you forgot...to include your reliable source and working link to your allegations.

Once again...it seems that you forgot...to include your reliable source and working link to your allegations.
that would be every source in the world but your propaganda machine, super duper. Google it I'm not your mother. Too bad you missed 90% of actual news....

YOU are a traitor!

Only mindless ignorant brainwashed functional morons don't realize candidates have more flexibility after the election. Welcome to reality. This has nothing to do with bribery or corruption or anything else. It's called diplomacy.

giphy-S.gif

that would be every source in the world but your propaganda machine, super duper. Google it I'm not your mother. Too bad you missed 90% of actual news....

So...

always-S.jpg

So...

always-S.jpg
Sure, troll LOL. Not getting involved with you.

So...

always-S.jpg
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjACegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw2acFhm3sGzbozhM0ceqW2w

So...

always-S.jpg
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjACegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw2acFhm3sGzbozhM0ceqW2w

It seems like a very paltry number considering two world leaders.

In addition, I'm not inclined to attach much confidence in the quoted source.

The president and chief executive officer of CAP is Neera Tanden, who worked for the Obama and Clinton administrations and for Hillary Clinton's campaigns.[3] The first president and CEO was John Podesta, who has served as White House Chief of Staff to U.S. President Bill Clinton and as the chairman of the 2016 presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton.[4] Podesta remained with the organization as chairman of the board until he joined the Obama White House staff in December 2013. Tom Daschle is the current chairman.[5]

Yep, a reliable source.

All of this nonsense over a NON ISSUE on a BENIGN phone call.
A president CAN NOT conduct foreign policy in good faith with a foreign leader if that leader fears his conversation is going to become TABLOID NEWS.

As I have stated FOR YEARS the Democrats are doing Russias bidding either through willful ignorance or worse. Russias stated goal was to DISRUPT the American political system.
The Democrats are helping them do just that.
What better way to cause a clamp-down than to abuse the system.

Democrats are breaking laws and bending the rules to the point that everyone will demand that something be done about it.....and they assume that their tricks will lead to them being in charge....and then they will bring the hammer down on Washington and eventually the entire country. This is how communists and fascists take power. They abuse their power then they turn around and demand that that abuse be prevented in the future.
Dims are burning the Reichstag.

All of this nonsense over a NON ISSUE on a BENIGN phone call.
A president CAN NOT conduct foreign policy in good faith with a foreign leader if that leader fears his conversation is going to become TABLOID NEWS.

As I have stated FOR YEARS the Democrats are doing Russias bidding either through willful ignorance or worse. Russias stated goal was to DISRUPT the American political system.
The Democrats are helping them do just that.

Actually, countries cannot deal with us because Trump does not use official channels and contradicts official policy

Using your personal lawyer to negotiate with other countries does not build faith
Trump is the one who makes official policy, you fucking dumbass. Presidents often don't use official channels.

Forum List

Back