Democrats and Political Science

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Political Science is supposed to be a social science concerned chiefly with the description and analysis of political and especially governmental institutions and processes. Definition of POLITICAL SCIENCE

In theory, the study of Political Science should lead to the development of policies which are beneficial to the nation as a whole. Although this field tends to attract students of a liberal persuasion, the Democratic Party has turned this into simple pandering to disaffected groups of voters.

This is demonstrated by constantly promoting victimization to these groups while disingenuously offering snake-oil cures in the form of focus group driven causes du jour. That is why the Democratic Party's "platform" varies so greatly from election to election.

For example, Obamacare has now been repudiated in favor of Medicare For All, a completely unrealistic proposal which will itself be dropped before the next general election. Is this a legitimate way to develop public policy?

Political Science is supposed to be a social science concerned chiefly with the description and analysis of political and especially governmental institutions and processes. Definition of POLITICAL SCIENCE

In theory, the study of Political Science should lead to the development of policies which are beneficial to the nation as a whole. Although this field tends to attract students of a liberal persuasion, the Democratic Party has turned this into simple pandering to disaffected groups of voters.

This is demonstrated by constantly promoting victimization to these groups while disingenuously offering snake-oil cures in the form of focus group driven causes du jour. That is why the Democratic Party's "platform" varies so greatly from election to election.

For example, Obamacare has now been repudiated in favor of Medicare For All, a completely unrealistic proposal which will itself be dropped before the next general election. Is this a legitimate way to develop public policy?
The keep tagging bad laws with good lows and no one has the guts to veto them. Hope Trump vetos any that get by the Senate. Remember to vote and report any violations at the polling places.

Some where in time the Democrats made posters like this.

tccc4.png

Statements from other boards are not nice.

Black Republicans never really have any black specific agendas and they only seem to be vocal against their own people..., and black democrats are just the attack dogs and pitbulls of white democrats, they only serve to keep the rest of us in check and to say the things that White Democrats can't say to black democratic voters.
This posted from a Black Dude.

Damn the Robert Byrd dude was a senator for 51 years :picard: There needs to be some kind of term limits

1. OP edited his title

2. I am not a double digit iq like yall. I know how my bread is buttered.

If blacks dont vote, republicans get strong control over areas inhabited by black people.

Republicans have shown overtly malicious intent on making sure blacks cant vote or live in peace.

Think with multiple brain cells breh, not one :hubie:

The white liberal differs from the white conservative only in one way. The liberal is more deceitful than the conservative. The liberal is more hypocritical than the conservative. Both want power, but the white liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negro’s friend and benefactor, and by winning the friendship and support of the Negro, the white liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or tool in this political football game. Politically the American Negro is nothing but a football, and the white liberals control this mentally dead ball. Through tricks of tokenism and false promises, and they have the willing cooperation of Negro leaders. These leaders sell out our people for just a few crumbs of token recognition and token gains-----MALCOLM X ( from his speech called, God’s Judgment of White America)

That make this USMB pretty conservative. I could not understand the HATE is read on their board. I hope things have changed in the past five years. I got a friend who is Black to read some of this stuff and he went nuts. He said are the first ones the Commie gov would gather up and shoot.

Statements from other boards are not nice.

Black Republicans never really have any black specific agendas and they only seem to be vocal against their own people..., and black democrats are just the attack dogs and pitbulls of white democrats, they only serve to keep the rest of us in check and to say the things that White Democrats can't say to black democratic voters.
This posted from a Black Dude.

Damn the Robert Byrd dude was a senator for 51 years :picard: There needs to be some kind of term limits

1. OP edited his title

2. I am not a double digit iq like yall. I know how my bread is buttered.

If blacks dont vote, republicans get strong control over areas inhabited by black people.

Republicans have shown overtly malicious intent on making sure blacks cant vote or live in peace.

Think with multiple brain cells breh, not one :hubie:

The white liberal differs from the white conservative only in one way. The liberal is more deceitful than the conservative. The liberal is more hypocritical than the conservative. Both want power, but the white liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negro’s friend and benefactor, and by winning the friendship and support of the Negro, the white liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or tool in this political football game. Politically the American Negro is nothing but a football, and the white liberals control this mentally dead ball. Through tricks of tokenism and false promises, and they have the willing cooperation of Negro leaders. These leaders sell out our people for just a few crumbs of token recognition and token gains-----MALCOLM X ( from his speech called, God’s Judgment of White America)

That make this USMB pretty conservative. I could not understand the HATE is read on their board. I hope things have changed in the past five years. I got a friend who is Black to read some of this stuff and he went nuts. He said are the first ones the Commie gov would gather up and shoot.

Saturday night hangover?

Forum List

Back