Democrats and ATF Want to Stop 5.56 Ammo

It's a steel tipped lead bullet.

What is your point?
Bingo, there's no reason for it to be banned…

Is there any reason why the 5.56 should be treated any differently than any other caliber bullet?

The supposed ban only ends the exemption that the 5.56 got that other ammo didn't have.
Who knows what gets into the progressive anti-gun nutters mind? Certainly no commonsense has ever entered their.
The silly fuckers think AR-15 is not a sporting rifle... :cuckoo:

Still wondering what the silly gullible fuckers who think that ending an exemption for 5.56 means 'stop all 5.56 ammo sales'
I will never pretend to know what goes through a progressives head, they are a sorry fucking bunch. They cannot tolerate anybody disagree with them… I guess it's their control freak nature

They are what book burners are to the 1st Amendment...they are the book burners of the 2nd Amendment...they are irrational and hateful...

Who knows what gets into the progressive anti-gun nutters mind? Certainly no commonsense has ever entered their.
The silly fuckers think AR-15 is not a sporting rifle... :cuckoo:

Still wondering what the silly gullible fuckers who think that ending an exemption for 5.56 means 'stop all 5.56 ammo sales'
I will never pretend to know what goes through a progressives head, they are a sorry fucking bunch. They cannot tolerate anybody disagree with them… I guess it's their control freak nature

I will never pretend to know what goes through a 'conservatives' head, they are a sorry fucking bunch. For 8 years they believed the gun industry and like the scared rabbits they were bought ammo and guns because they believed Obama was coming to take away their guns and lock them in FEMA camps. They not only can't tolerate anyone who disagrees with them, they believe anything that they are told as long as it includes the implication: progressives bad'
:lmao:
The Shit stain that is Obama tried to do plenty, even with the fucking crocodile tears and all. His presidency brought the progressive nutters out of the woodwork to do most of the mass shootings during his terms.

Obama executive action: New gun control orders - CNNPolitics.com

How many of your shit stained guns did President Obama seize? Or try to seize?

I will never pretend to know what goes through a 'conservatives' head, they are a sorry fucking bunch. For 8 years they believed the gun industry and like the scared rabbits they were bought ammo and guns because they believed Obama was coming to take away their guns and lock them in FEMA camps. They not only can't tolerate anyone who disagrees with them, they believe anything that they are told as long as it includes the implication: progressives bad'

If his judges on the 4th Circuit Court of appeals get their way, any gun they want to ban will be banned....since their decision would allow local and state governments to ban bolt action rifles, revolvers, anything that takes a magazine, and even lever action cowboy rifles...since they were all used by the military......

Moron.....he didn't want to lose democrats to anti gun votes so he simply used the courts.........it is also hidden from the public...like the 4th's ruling.....

The Shit stain that is Obama tried to do plenty, even with the fucking crocodile tears and all. His presidency brought the progressive nutters out of the woodwork to do most of the mass shootings during his terms.

If his judges on the 4th Circuit Court of appeals ....

So how many of your guns were seized? Or even attempted to be seized? 10? 5? 1?

LOL

You gullible idiots made the gun industry rich.

What are you trying to ask me?

The "green tip" is on the end of the bullet.
Well that's the color, what do you think the bullet actually is?

What is your point?
Bingo, there's no reason for it to be banned…

Is there any reason why the 5.56 should be treated any differently than any other caliber bullet?

The supposed ban only ends the exemption that the 5.56 got that other ammo didn't have.

There is no reason other bullets should be treated the way they are.....

So this isn't about 5.56 being treated the same- you just think you should be able to have armor piercing ammo.

that's OK I'll use 6.8

That's a rather pricey decision.

This is just a leftover from Obama. He was very anti-American.

Many gun shops closed because of Obama. Ammunition was scarce, I think

because he had the government buying it.

LOL- the gun industry made mint off of gullible gun buyers during the Obama administration- because remember he stole all of your guns!

And of course you refuse to admit how he used the courts to attack gun rights.......

And by 'used the courts' you mean that Obama didn't do anything to seize your guns.

But you sure made the gun industry rich being the gullible contards you are.

What are you trying to ask me?

The "green tip" is on the end of the bullet.

What is your point?
The M855 is copper-tipped. The lead core has a small steel cap.

The Truth About M855 5.56 NATO Ammunition - The Truth About Guns
m855.jpg

Katie Pavlich: What’s really behind the ban on AR-15 green-tip ammo?.

So why should AR-15 green tip ammo retain its exemption from the ban on armor piercing ammo?

Remember- these types were specifically exempted from the rules on armor piercing ammo- why should they get an exemption that other armor piercing ammo doesn't get?
Because the exemption regards pistol ammo. Want to ban the use of it in pistols? Go for it. Rifles? GFY.

So again- why should the AR-15 green tip ammo retain its exemption from the ban on armor piercing ammo?

Why should it be treated differently than other armor piercing ammo mentioned in the ban?

LOL

you got it all wrong, the naïve nature of the anti-gun nutters like yourselves made a environment for the Rush on firearm and ammo sales. Everything that the progressive leadership proposed in the area of firearm laws was wrong headed.
Yes, barry was one hell of a firearm salesman.

What is your point?
The M855 is copper-tipped. The lead core has a small steel cap.

The Truth About M855 5.56 NATO Ammunition - The Truth About Guns
m855.jpg

Katie Pavlich: What’s really behind the ban on AR-15 green-tip ammo?.

So why should AR-15 green tip ammo retain its exemption from the ban on armor piercing ammo?

Remember- these types were specifically exempted from the rules on armor piercing ammo- why should they get an exemption that other armor piercing ammo doesn't get?
Because the exemption regards pistol ammo. Want to ban the use of it in pistols? Go for it. Rifles? GFY.

So again- why should the AR-15 green tip ammo retain its exemption from the ban on armor piercing ammo?

Why should it be treated differently than other armor piercing ammo mentioned in the ban?
There you go again, progressives don't know anything about the subject…

LOL

you got it all wrong, the naïve nature of the anti-gun nutters .

LOL- you were the ones running off buying guns and ammo, terrified that any moment the Feds would be swooping down to take them away from you.

You made the gun industry rich.

How many guns did you have seized from you?

There you go again, another contard unable to discuss the subject.

that's OK I'll use 6.8

LOL- the gun industry made mint off of gullible gun buyers during the Obama administration- because remember he stole all of your guns!

And of course you refuse to admit how he used the courts to attack gun rights.......

And by 'used the courts' you mean that Obama didn't do anything to seize your guns.

What part of the 4th Circuit court of appeals ruling are you too stupid to understand....?

They already used it to ban rifles that take magazines from New Jersey....and it can now be used for any gun if the Supreme Court doesn't step in...

And obama did this without one vote in congress.....

The Conspiracy To Dismember Heller

The consequences of the ruling cannot be overstated. In essence, the 4th Circuit has contrived a brand-new constitutional “test,” the practical effect of which is the removal of Second Amendment protection from any firearm that a judge happens not to like.

In Heller, the Supreme Court took three related positions:

First, that firearms “in common use” may not be banned;

second, that while “dangerous” arms may be regulated, only those that are “unusual” in addition are eligible for prohibition; and

third, that a government may not ban certain types of guns on the understanding that other types remain available.

In a follow-up case, Caetano v. Massachusetts, Justice Samuel Alito stated in his concurrence that “the relative dangerousness of a weapon is irrelevant when the weapon belongs to a class of arms commonly used for lawful purposes.”

Disgracefully, the 4th Circuit ignored all these prescriptions—which it was duty-bound to follow—electing instead to devise its own rule: that if a weapon is “most useful in military service,” it enjoys no constitutional protection.

In so doing, the court thumbed its nose at its superiors and quietly rewrote the law for millions of Americans.

that's OK I'll use 6.8

What part of the 4th Circuit court of appeals ruling are you too stupid to understand....?

They already used it to ban rifles that take magazines from New Jersey....and it can now be used for any gun if the Supreme Court doesn't step in...

The consequences of the ruling cannot be overstated. In essence, the 4th Circuit has contrived a brand-new constitutional “test,” the practical effect of which is the removal of Second Amendment protection from any firearm that a judge happens not to like.

In Heller, the Supreme Court took three related positions:

First, that firearms “in common use” may not be banned;

second, that while “dangerous” arms may be regulated, only those that are “unusual” in addition are eligible for prohibition; and

third, that a government may not ban certain types of guns on the understanding that other types remain available.

In a follow-up case, Caetano v. Massachusetts, Justice Samuel Alito stated in his concurrence that “the relative dangerousness of a weapon is irrelevant when the weapon belongs to a class of arms commonly used for lawful purposes.”

Disgracefully, the 4th Circuit ignored all these prescriptions—which it was duty-bound to follow—electing instead to devise its own rule: that if a weapon is “most useful in military service,” it enjoys no constitutional protection.

In so doing, the court thumbed its nose at its superiors and quietly rewrote the law for millions of Americans.

My viewpoint=

How hard is it to get a class III and do the corporation thing to make your gun quieter?

I have neither of those, but I know people that do, they said I could, too.

LOL

you got it all wrong, the naïve nature of the anti-gun nutters .

LOL- you were the ones running off buying guns and ammo, terrified that any moment the Feds would be swooping down to take them away from you.

You made the gun industry rich.

How many guns did you have seized from you?
I live in South Dakota and sell firearms and ammo for a living… You keep on thinking Barry and his fellow little corrupt leaders were/are right in their views. The incestuous nature of anti-gun nutters has been in-bred into their thinking...

All firearm laws proposed by the anti-gun nutters are frivolous at best...

Yes hunters need their armor piercing ammo for those really tough does. Why not spent uranium? You never know when you'll come across some buck who just had his body clad in titanium plates. And everyone knows it's every American's god given right to cut a buck in half with one shot.

Gun lickers have just lost their shit.

They aren't armor piercing you empty headed idiot.
Well, maybe they won't pierce an Abrams Tank, but bet they go through a police vest like butter. And it is White crazies that the police fear the most.

Sovereign Citizens Are America’s Top Cop-Killers

Sovereign Citizens Are America’s Top Cop-Killers
Just last week an anti-government extremist ambushed and killed a police officer after setting his own house on fire. One ex-police chief is telling local law enforcement how to spot the greatest threat to their lives.

The gun laws that you incestuous progressives come up with are frivolous a best... try again

that's OK I'll use 6.8

LOL- so the citizens of DC voted to ban a certain class of weapons- and this was appealed to the 4th Circuit- which ruled that the law was constitutional- and you blame President Obama for.......doing what?

How exactly did President Obama make any of that happen?

The gun laws that you incestuous progressives come up with are frivolous a best... try again

There you go again- another contard unable to discuss the subject.

Forum List

Back