Democratic .. the more racist Party?

Well, they do have the longest running history of racism in America. Sure enough, African Americans generally vote Democrat even under an Obama regime where conditions have only gotten far worse. I figure the Democratic Parties exclusive race baiting policies have an effect and the coming election will include a race baiting extravaganza.

So you admit that secession was purely racist.
Nope.. but the Democratic Party sponsored "Jim Crow" laws definitely were.

The Rise and Fall of Jim Crow. Jim Crow Stories . Democratic Party PBS

It's funny no matter how many times it's explained it's just brought up time and time again.

Political Parties are not static, unchangeable entities. Partisan realignments happen. Thus....party titles from 40, 50, 100 years ago are meaningless for comparisons to today.

Also the parties back then were much more factious and not ideologically pure like they're becoming today.
I don't expect Democrats to fess up to their past, I expect excuses, thanks for being predictable...

Okay, would you fess up that the Republicans were viewed as the party of big government in the days of Lincoln with the party supporting Reconstruction efforts, big pensions, raising wages for laborers, and even national tariffs. The Republicans were obviously the socially liberal party as well.

Does this have any relevance to the parties today? I would say obviously no.

I would say yes. look at how much government spending goes up under the Rs.

Well, they do have the longest running history of racism in America. Sure enough, African Americans generally vote Democrat even under an Obama regime where conditions have only gotten far worse. I figure the Democratic Parties exclusive race baiting policies have an effect and the coming election will include a race baiting extravaganza.

The Democrats are indeed the racist party. The last active KKK member to hold a major political office was none other than Democrat, Robert Byrd. Oh, don't forget how during the 2008 Democrat primaries, Bill Clinton joked with Ted Kennedy that a few years ago, a guy like Barack Obama would've been bringing them their coffee. Then there are hard care racists like Dickhead Durbin who throw out the race card, yet the asshole proves he is a racist by voting against Condi Rice and Janice Brown.

The Democrat party is still the party of the KKK, they have just evolved into being more clever about hiding it, and their agenda. Hey, more black babies are aborted than any other race. The democrat party is pro-abortion.......coincidence, I believe not, connect the dots.

And the Republicans are so incompetent that they can't convince these black people that the Democrats hate and despise them so much and work against them at every turn....and Democrats continue to get 90%+ of the African American vote.

The Democrats are indeed the racist party. The last active KKK member to hold a major political office was none other than Democrat, Robert Byrd. Oh, don't forget how during the 2008 Democrat primaries, Bill Clinton joked with Ted Kennedy that a few years ago, a guy like Barack Obama would've been bringing them their coffee. Then there are hard care racists like Dickhead Durbin who throw out the race card, yet the asshole proves he is a racist by voting against Condi Rice and Janice Brown.

The Democrat party is still the party of the KKK, they have just evolved into being more clever about hiding it, and their agenda. Hey, more black babies are aborted than any other race. The democrat party is pro-abortion.......coincidence, I believe not, connect the dots.

And the Republicans are so incompetent that they can't convince these black people that the Democrats hate and despise them so much and work against them at every turn....and Democrats continue to get 90%+ of the African American vote.

Bottom line .. Democrats take African Americans for granted and control them with race baiting, hollow promises and economic slavery to the state. Republicans consider the African American vote generally unattainable. result .. African Americans remain stagnant economically and fully predictable/controlled politically.

I thought this was interesting...

In a talk at the Impact Symposium at Vanderbilt University in Nashville on Tuesday, ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith said he believed every black American should vote Republican in one election to let the political parties know the African American population wasn’t underneath one party’s control.

“What I dream is that for one election, just one, every black person in America vote Republican,” he said.

From his talk:

Black folks in America are telling one party, “We don’t give a damn about you.” They’re telling the other party, “You’ve got our vote.” Therefore, you have labeled yourself “disenfranchised” because one party knows they’ve got you under their thumb. The other party knows they’ll never get you and nobody comes to address your interest.

Stephen A. Smith wants every black American to vote Republican in one election For The Win

Democrats don't believe Blacks are smart enough to get a free state issued ID.
They aren't free where I live...

Democrats don't believe Blacks are smart enough to get a free state issued ID.
They aren't free where I live...

I doubt you'll ever get out on "good behavior" ...:smile:

Forum List

Back