Sponsors: CNN/Telemundo/Salem Communications

Aired On: CNN

MARCH 2016

Florida
Sponsors: CNN/Salem Radio

MARCH 2016

TBD*
Sponsors: Fox News

Thank you. I get tired of missing these. Its almost as if they dont want people to watch lol

Thank you. I get tired of missing these. Its almost as if they dont want people to watch lol
You're welcome. I like that they're having their next one in Flint, Michigan. It'll help that city out.

I don't think I can watch another. It's already getting repetitive. But if it gets more squirrels out of the bird feeder, I guess it's worth it.

You're welcome. I like that they're having their next one in Flint, Michigan. It'll help that city out.
I bet they drink bottled water during that debate.
Maybe, they have some high tech answers to the problem if the idiot governor would make a decision to approve the work.

A Las Vegas Townhall for Bernie and Hillary on Thursday, 8 pm has been added..

MSNBC and Telemundo have announced José Díaz-Balart andChuck Todd will moderate a Democratic presidential town hall Thursday night with Hillary Clintonand Bernie Sanders.

MSNBC

Forum List

Back