Are You Watching Obama Now?,What's With The 15 Minute Answers?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:afro::blahblah::crybaby: Did any of you catch it from the beginning? How long did it take to answer a simple question regarding choosing a new Supreme Court Justice? Christ, most of us could have cooked up our favorite Mac/Cheese dish in the time it took Obama to answer the question. And even with the second question,,another 10 minutes?, He is talking so so slow that it's beyond torment for us viewers! What ever happened to a President just taking one minute or less to answer a question !!!!!:dunno:

5 minutes answers about the law and the Supreme Court and government are TMI! Give my overtaxed Twitter brain a break! Why don't he make a Vine?

• Banned
i hope president cruz/trump/rubio use all of his boring speeches as the new death penalty in 2017. just tie the killers to a steel chair and make them watch them till their brains emplode

the 15min answers is all part of the losers plan. If he talks enough gibberish long enough it makes it seem he knows what the hell he talking about.

and the 2nd reason: it's a form of torture I think used by all Dicktators and now Obama, who wishes to be one.

I stopped watching him probably after his first six months in office. I had him pegged as a hater of us, our country, a racist, a race baiter and thug, and it turned out to be true

the 15min answers is all part of the losers plan. If he talks enough gibberish long enough it makes it seem he knows what the hell he talking about.

and the 2nd reason: it's a form of torture I think used by all Dicktators and now Obama, who wishes to be one.

I stopped watching him probably after his first six months in office. I had him pegged as a hater of us, our country, a racist, a race baiter and thug, and it turned out to be true

Steph......about your new avatar...

You wouldn't be a 2 Time Scrub Voter by any chance.....

• Banned

and the 2nd reason: it's a form of torture I think used by all Dicktators and now Obama, who wishes to be one
right, the never ending tactic of long long answers to use up time before someone asks him a hard question like,,,Mr.President, do you actually believe that an island will topple in the ocean if all of the residents live on the east side?

and the 2nd reason: it's a form of torture I think used by all Dicktators and now Obama, who wishes to be one
right, the never ending tactic of long long answers to use up time before someone asks him a hard question like,,,Mr.President, do you actually believe that an island will topple in the ocean if all of the residents live on the east side?
That's true. Questions about all the legal hullaballoo over Supreme Court nominations in the final year of his Presidency are softballs! Deciding whether or not to nominate, and who to nominate, are child's play.

He could easily compress that into a six second Vine, if he wanted to.

if i was there, i would of asked,,,Mr. President, we havent seen Michelle for quite some time now? Did Hillary lose her vicious temper again?

:afro::blahblah::crybaby: Did any of you catch it from the beginning? How long did it take to answer a simple question regarding choosing a new Supreme Court Justice? Christ, most of us could have cooked up our favorite Mac/Cheese dish in the time it took Obama to answer the question. And even with the second question,,another 10 minutes?, He is talking so so slow that it's beyond torment for us viewers! What ever happened to a President just taking one minute or less to answer a question !!!!!:dunno:

Link to transcript?

Everything can't be explained with a bumper sticker quote. Republicans think it can, and that's one of their biggest mistakes.

Forum List

Back