Democrat Wins List .. lol

1) More Americans and illegal aliens on welfare than ever before.

2) Stagnant wages and economy

3) Obama and by extension all Americans forced to be a laughing stock across the world.

4) They closed down a pizza parlor in Indiana, more unemployed .. yeh
What will the cockroaches do?
:wtf:
:9:
10671475_638420782923369_6196522054663852904_n.jpg

3) Obama and by extension all Americans forced to be a laughing stock across the world.

I'd like to see the American win list. Got one handy?

Me too..and nope

Perhaps you could enlighten us with your list...start a thread
I've posted my list several times already on this forum. But, if you're really interested, the bottom line is to elect pro-America representatives to sit in Washington. In other words, stop electing and re-electing professional politicians to run this country. They have a bad track record and Main Street America is a testament to the damage they've done for the past 50 plus years. Professional politicians are anti-America, egotists, self-serving, power hungry, and corrupt jerks.

I agree .. but the odds of change are nil at this point.

Me too..and nope

I've posted my list several times already on this forum. But, if you're really interested, the bottom line is to elect pro-America representatives to sit in Washington. In other words, stop electing and re-electing professional politicians to run this country. They have a bad track record and Main Street America is a testament to the damage they've done for the past 50 plus years. Professional politicians are anti-America, egotists, self-serving, power hungry, and corrupt jerks.

What's new? They were this whey before you was born...

What will the cockroaches do?
:wtf:
:9:
View attachment 38960
10613079_10154577978865167_8392765498429595450_n.jpg

Well, to start off with, there's you...:ahole-1:

Even through I am a moderate that supports the public sector and some government. I'll admit Obama kind of sucks.

Me too..and nope

What's new? They were this whey before you was born...

I don't believe that, well, maybe true for Democrats..

Democrats have the record for American citizen be-headings and Christian/Jewish persecutions.

I'm guessing that Moonglow has zero Democrat Party successes to share....:laugh:

Obama trades 5 hardened Islamic terrorists for a probable traitor...and Democrats applaud.

Democratic Party policies are destroying the middle class but their wealthy contributors are very happy.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/03/b...dily-eroding-just-ask-the-business-world.html

Yep. And let's not forget Hillary's Muslim money. How generous of them to help a poor American out without expecting anything in return. Makes ya well up just thinking about it......
Well, Her and Bill were destitute after they left the White House...:crybaby:

poor-hillary.jpg

Forum List

Back