Democrat Sheep Instructed You Must Not ‘Do Your Own Research’

El Paso, Texas, calls in ten morgue trucks as coronavirus cases surge

(Reuters) - Officials in the county of El Paso, Texas, said on Monday they are bringing in 10 temporary refrigerated morgue trailers to contend with one of the worst surges in coronavirus in the United States.
Six morgue trailers had already been deployed as of Monday, according to County Judge Ricardo Samaniego, the most senior government executive in the county, which borders on Mexico. Four more have been requested from the Federal Emergency
Management Agency to be sent to local funeral homes as demand dictates, Samaniego said during a meeting of county commissioners.

Texas became the first U.S. state to surpass a million cumulative coronavirus cases on Saturday and currently accounts for over 10% of total cases in the country, which is contending with the deadliest outbreak in the world

Ok. I watched as much as I hate her. Wtf is your point?
The vaccine along with masks and distancing stopped the pandemic in its tracts. Are you disputing this fact?
Fk yeah.

Then you are a brainwashed idiot.
I saw the plague stopped dead in its tracks here in NYC by this measures.
Thank God for Cuomo and Fauci.
Horseshit.

Cuomo killed 6000 senior citizens, most of them rich and Jewish.

That's why he's not around anymore duh

You Must Not ‘Do Your Own Research’ When It Comes To Science​

“Research both sides and make up your own mind.” It’s simple, straightforward, common sense advice. And when it comes to issues like vaccinations, climate change, and the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, it can be dangerous, destructive, and even deadly. The techniques that most of us use to navigate most of our decisions in life — gathering information, evaluating it based on what we know, and choosing a course of action — can lead to spectacular failures when it comes to a scientific matter.

THURSDAY, Aug. 17, 2023 (HealthDay News) -- The idea of “doing your own research” didn’t begin with the pandemic, but new research suggests that those who follow that ideology have been more likely to believe COVID misinformation.
“We had heard the phrase a lot before,” prior to the pandemic, said researcher Sedona Chinn, a professor of life sciences communication at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
It was “coming from a lot of online, anti-vaccine rhetoric,” she added.
The researchers knew people who were willing to “occasionally do weird, unproven stuff, typically around health,” Chinn said. “It’s not like they reject doctors and medical expertise, but they think their opinion can be equally valid if they do their own research.”

Do demofk schools not teach this skill anymore and why the sheep are so sheep?

The data indicate that teachers in this study place tremendous value on research skills, with most reporting assigning a research paper to their students in the 2011-2012 academic year and spending class time teaching various research skills to their students. These lessons are aimed at addressing deficits they see in today’s students.

It is amazing to me that demofks really believe in the do not do your own research, to stop opposition of their narratives. This is indeed the demofk push nationally and globally. Folks, please post any articles that you can do research on that you can find.

Show me your credentials
Show me your lab
Show me the credentials of your research associates
Show me your peer reviewed studies

Or show yourself to the door.

Show me your credentials
Show me your lab
Show me the credentials of your research associates
Show me your peer reviewed studies

Or show yourself to the door.
No one has to prove anything to you, stupid leftard.

WTF do you think DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH means.

Dammit these fool leftards are thick...

We know what it means.

Staring mindlessly at quacks on videos like Joe Rogan

Head nodding and drooling

Really?

Then why are you tiny minded asswipes constantly trying to shove your YlouTube "research" down everyone's throats as if it proved anything beyond your ginormous ignorance?

We know what it means.

Staring mindlessly at quacks on videos like Joe Rogan

Head nodding and drooling

These are your "experts". How many people did you infect and kill because you thought you were "immune"?

1705680865178.png

Indeed, yet they told you vaccinated people can't get covid, and then you went out and killed a bunch of people with the virus you thought you couldn't get. How many do you think you killed? More than 100?
They told us to mask up and socially distance.

Most of us did

Forum List

Back