Democrat Reps Warn: ‘Demise Of Party’ Imminent

Forth time. Get over it, you're not my type.
Spelling just isn’t the strength of the low-IQ left. Neither is economics, politics, history, business, science, or math.

But man they can do homosexuality and art like nobody else!

The party is concentrated on workers.
Yeah…concentrated on putting workers out of work.
It's the Republicans that are pulling all of this culture war crap. They're the ones crashing school board meetings screaming about CRT.
You literally just contradicted yourself.

The fact that we even have “CRT” proves that the Dumbocrats are obsessed with culture wars, virtue signaling, etc. Man are you a special kind of d-u-m-b.

We need to relegate the new, radical, Marxist Democrat party to the scrap heap of history. We owe that to our founders, the American taxpayer and worker and to the rest of the world that looks to us for guidance.

Winning 50 seats in blue Virginia is a “tie” in your mind? :lmao:

I like how you guys try to convince yourself that losing isn’t actually losing

Your link called it a tie...

Sorry you can't read your own link. You've got cut-and-paste down to a science but apparently reading isn't you strong suit. Its okay; the world needs ditch diggers too.

Your link called it a tie...
  1. It’s not “my” link, sweetie. I didn’t write the article. I merely shared it.
  2. Unbiased journalism reporting on numerical facts doesn’t disprove the political reality
I guess ditch-diggers just aren’t good with nuance, uh hon? :dunno:

1. It’s not “my” link, sweetie. I didn’t write the article. I merely shared it.
  2. Unbiased journalism reporting on numerical facts doesn’t disprove the political reality
I guess ditch-diggers just aren’t good with nuance, uh hon? :dunno:
It is YOUR link because YOU shared it.

If you don't agree with what it says....don't share it shit brains. Not that hard.

You guys are celebrating ties now... LOL

We need to relegate the new, radical, Marxist Democrat party to the scrap heap of history. We owe that to our founders, the American taxpayer and worker and to the rest of the world that looks to us for guidance.

They are abjectly panicked.

They are trying to call their people back even in the NYT. David Brooks: oh hey, we oughta ditch this divisive racist, homophobic stuff and concentrate on UNITY.

hahahahahhaah RIGHT, Davey. After you've inculcated your people with it for decades. GOOD LUCK. And see you in the voting booth suckers

Spelling just isn’t the strength of the low-IQ left. Neither is economics, politics, history, business, science, or math.

But man they can do homosexuality and art like nobody else!
AWWE! You found a typo!

Wanna cookie?

Idiot.

It is YOUR link because YOU shared it.
Doesn’t make it “mine” sweetie. I didn’t write the article. :lmao:
If you don't agree with what it says....don't share it shit brains.
CC just admitted that she only shares partisan shit that she agrees with :laugh:
You guys are celebrating ties now... LOL
Watching you trying so hard to mask your panic is priceless. 50 fucking seats in deep blue Virginia, plus the Governorship and the Lieutenant Governorship!!

Doesn’t make it “mine” sweetie. I didn’t write the article. :lmao:
So you disagree with the link you shared? Wow....that's pretty dumb.
CC just admitted that she only shares partisan shit that she agrees with :laugh:
Yeah..that is what you call debating 101.
Watching you trying so hard to mask your panic is priceless. 50 fucking seats in deep blue Virginia, plus the Governorship and the Lieutenant Governorship!!
You're still celebrating a tie. I would say "how far you've fallen" but, as we both know, you were pretty low to start with.

Forum List

Back