Democrat Reps Warn: ‘Demise Of Party’ Imminent

Doesn’t make it “mine” sweetie. I didn’t write the article.
So you disagree with the link you shared? Wow....that's pretty dumb.
Yikes. Quite a bit to unpack here but let’s see if we can “break down” CC’s severe mental breakdown:
  1. You’ll note that she claims I “disagree” with the link I shared even though I never said that at all.
  2. The article is about the results of the election in Virginia. It cannot be “agreed with” or “disagreed with”. It’s like saying “you don’t agree with gravity” or “you disagree with the sun”?
She’s literally so upset about the American people rejecting the Dumbocrat Party and it’s fascist ideology that she can’t even make a coherent post.

The nomination of Barack Obama as the Democrat Party candidate was the watershed moment for the left. It’s when they stepped off the cliff of reason and sanity, to take that long dark dive into pure extremism and insanity.

But We the People reached our final limit with their shit in 2021. The left and their fucked-up ideology was universally rejected - even in the bluest of states.

I like how you guys are now celebrating ties...
I like how you guys are losing to truck drivers who aren’t even serious about being a representative - spending a grand total of $150 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I like how you guys are losing to truck drivers who aren’t even serious about being a representative - spending a grand total of $150 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
So that Sweeney character finally conceded the election. I wondered when he ever would!

Spelling just isn’t the strength of the low-IQ left. Neither is economics, politics, history, business, science, or math.

But man they can do homosexuality and art like nobody else!
Art? Bulls in formaldehyde is art? Walking on American flags is art?

The election of Barack Obama was the "watershed" moment for the Democrat Party. That ushered in the era of anti-American, divisive, extremism by that side of the aisle. And they've been paying the price ever since. It resulted in Donald Trump in office instead of Hitlery Clinton. It has resulted in the "Walk Away" movement. It resulted in a conservative Supreme Court. And all of which has resulted in the continue spiral of the party as a whole...

Well if the Dems fold up shop I won't shed a tear. Then there's only one major cult, I mean party left and hopefully it follows the same path.

Well hope springs eternal but I'd not hold my breath. The dems will get slaughtered in 2022, regroup after pushing some of the more mouthy leftists aside and run straight for the middle in 2024. If Biden/Harris are out of the picture it will be a crap-shoot as to who will win.

Wash, Rinse, Repeat as the country keeps slipping left......You folks getting the picture yet?

Congressman Cleaver reveals Dems have “no plan, no strategy”

Congressman Emanuel Cleaver (D-Mo.) confessed that the Democratic party is an aimless, demoralized political faction after suffering crushing defeats in recent elections.

“At the present time… we have no strategy, and we have no plan,” he told MSNBC’s Craig Melvin. “I do think it is time for us to bring in younger leadership.”

“In fact, if we don’t, I think it will spell the demise of the Democratic caucus – if we’re not already primitively in a state of smallness.”

Democrat Reps Warn: ‘Demise of Party’ Imminent

They are the party of hate, racism and Marxism, and those are the only types they attract now.

The Dumbocrat Party became a total dumpster fire the moment they voted for extremist Barack Obama and he installed all of his fellow extremists. It never recovered.

The entire damn world is getting sick of the left's extremism

Congressman Emanuel Cleaver (D-Mo.) confessed that the Democratic party is an aimless, demoralized political faction after suffering crushing defeats in recent elections.

“At the present time… we have no strategy, and we have no plan,” he told MSNBC’s Craig Melvin. “I do think it is time for us to bring in younger leadership.”

“In fact, if we don’t, I think it will spell the demise of the Democratic caucus – if we’re not already primitively in a state of smallness.”

Younger leadership?

NOW they figure it out?

After Hillary's destroyed the planet and Pelosi has her own personal gulag?

The Democrat leadership is SCUM, they're the most corrupt bunch of circus clowns that party's ever seen. (And that's saying a lot).

Consuming alcohol with children and then screaming at them is such a Democrat thing to do 😂

Any update?

Forum List

Back