Democrat poll SHOCKER: Palin 46% Obama 46%

If those Dumb Fucks Nominate Palin, I will never vote for another Republican As long as I live.

Jesus Christ. Is that loser the best they can do?

We are all well and truly fucked if that is the case lol.

Great News for Palin

Looks like Obama will be easy for her to beat.

Come on Sarah! Run...baby ...RUN

The country would have to be in total ruin for Palin to have any chance at winning.

Well, think of it THIS way...

Even if she somehow managed to become President...

She'd quit by the summer of 2015 anyway, so you'd only have to suffer for 2.5 years of President Palin.

Of course they are tied. She hasn't had to answer any hard questions, has she?

and when did Obama answer hard questions?

When he went to the GOP breakfast without a teleprompter and handed their asses to them.

Must have been with out press coverage as well. Because I never saw him asked even one tough question when he ran. He was handled with kid gloves and as a result we have a guy totally out of his depths as president.

YAY.

and when did Obama answer hard questions?

When he went to the GOP breakfast without a teleprompter and handed their asses to them.

Must have been with out press coverage as well. Because I never saw him asked even one tough question when he ran. He was handled with kid gloves and as a result we have a guy totally out of his depths as president.

YAY.

How about all those tough questions Joe The Plumber asked?

How about all those tough questions from the birthers?

Please, please, please run Sarah Palin!

what would you do if she won?

toronto-canada.jpg

TripodGirl_canada_flag800.jpg

I should start watching hockey more. I watched the final games of the Stanley Cup; it was kinda cool actually. Can't believe I was missing out on hockey all this time...I always hated it for some weird reason.

The numbers obviously show that America loves Palin

She would be a fool not to run

Forum List

Back