Democrat poll SHOCKER: Palin 46% Obama 46%

I see nothing promising about a choice between Barack Obama and Sarah Palin. If that's the best our country can produce in 2012 we may as well turn out the lights.

giantdouchevsturdsandwich7om.jpg

Last edited:
It would be the final nail in the coffin of the GOP

Yeah, just like 1932 was the final nail in the coffin for the GOP.

Just like 1974 was the final nail in the coffin for the GOP.

Just like 1980 was the final nail in the coffin for the Democrats.

Just like 1994 was the final nail in the coffin for the Democrats.

Just like 2008 was the final nail in the coffin for the GOP.

Well..... you get the idea.

I should start watching hockey more. I watched the final games of the Stanley Cup; it was kinda cool actually. Can't believe I was missing out on hockey all this time...I always hated it for some weird reason.

It is a great sport. Go see it in person and sit in one of the corners (can see the whole ice surface). You will be blown away by the speed of the game. TV doesn't do hockey justice.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C6CKLONJFc]YouTube - Great hockey highlight from the nhl players and team[/ame]

It would be the final nail in the coffin of the GOP

Yeah, just like 1932 was the final nail in the coffin for the GOP.

Just like 1974 was the final nail in the coffin for the GOP.

Just like 1980 was the final nail in the coffin for the Democrats.

Just like 1994 was the final nail in the coffin for the Democrats.

Just like 2008 was the final nail in the coffin for the GOP.

Well..... you get the idea.

I was thinking along the same lines except in regards to the dems in 2004.

So you would you accept four years of Palin if it meant "the final nail in the coffin" for the GOP?

You mean, she'd be elected for 4 and step down after 2, because she wouldn't want to waste the taxpayer's money with 2 years as a lame duck.

Yeah.......we know the drill.

no. assuming it were four or eight.

Based on her past performance, I'd be surprised if she went 2 1/2.

Gary Colemans' rotting corpse would be a better President than Obama. Would definitely make better decisions.

MJ would be better! He's got popularity and [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2E69k7BYd8"]can defeat the most powerful of Pokémon![/ame]

Democrat poll SHOCKER: Palin 46% Obama 46%

Not really. Remember, half the country is below average in intelligence. They are called Republicans.

Palin only polled 37 percent and that was the highest con. I hope this gives her confidence. No democrat can say Obama delivered on the economy or jobs anywhere near his snake oil speeches on the stimulus. He sold out the anti-war freedom voter, the pot/young voter, the pro business voter.

Hot Air PPP: Obama, Palin tied 46/46 in 2012 polling

Ummm............I smell some stink coming from the shorts of the k00ks tonight.

Who could believe this? The is a Dem poll, not Rasmussen or Fox et. al...........a Democrat sympathetic organization called "Public Policy Polling".

To boot, both Gingrich and Romney are kicking Obama's ass in the same poll!!!:eek::eek:

Just kind of curious as to the take of our left leaning friends on the site here?? You know..........before I fire off a few of my Photobucket Classics displaying my proficiency in Gay MSPaint. So what say the asshats of the site on this poll?? Legit? Bogus? Is it really a righty racist polling site?

Also curious about this.....................

Are liberals suprised to find poll numbers like these so soon after election day or is it still all about Bush??

A Conservative Web Site, giving the ONE HALF TERM GOVERNOR OF ALASKA a fifty/fifty with Mr. Obama.

Tell you what, how about you move out of your mother's basement and get a job.

Palin stands a much a chance winning the Nomination as J. Edgar Hoover was of being straight.

You know........I look at this like I do any other poll 2 years prior to elections......

Pretty much a bunch of bullshit that either side will try to use to gain a political advantage.

Remember when Zogby polled wrong in the primaries last time? It was a bunch of bullshit designed to sway voters towards one or the other.

This poll? Pretty much the same thing. I'd give it about as much credence as FAUX News' reports on that rally that they used edited footage to show many more people at a rally than there actually were.

Like I said......it's all bullshit, and Mr. Shaman will tell you that it's bad for ya.

Forum List

Back