Democrat Pleads Guilty To Ballot Box Stuffing In Pa

And you purposely destroy any prospects for a discussion.
yeah, it's all me. you couldn't conduct a discussion at all. You are not open minded at all. I'm always willing to hear the other side. You despise the other side. That's a no mover immediately.

Well, let us start with the third sentence you have there.

The truth should not care what is or is not pleasing to the audience.
only hollywood worries about pleasing. News should never. Here's the news, like it or leave it.

To the extent that PA is corrupt? Yes, many of them. I would place only New York, Maryland, and California as more corrupt. I have lived in all of them except Maryland.

I would add at least Missouri and Illinois into that mix

Well, let us start with the third sentence you have there.

The truth should not care what is or is not pleasing to the audience.
You've misunderstood what I said. The corporation's first priority should be to build the biggest audience possible and should therefore cater to what produces the biggest audience.

I say 'should' and will assume the corporations 'do' until hearing evidence to say otherwise.

But I'm certainly not going kneejerk reject evidence to show that a corporate CEO could put personal preferences over profit. It just seems unlikely.

There are several other factors to consider.

Fair enough. I haven't ever lived in either, but that doesn't mean that they aren't as corrupt.

I think Illinois holds the record with 3 straight Govs going from the statehouse to the big house

You've misunderstood what I said. The corporation's first priority should be to build the biggest audience possible and should therefore cater to what produces the biggest audience.

I say 'should' and will assume the corporations 'do' until hearing evidence to say otherwise.

But I'm certainly not going kneejerk reject evidence to show that a corporate CEO could put personal preferences over profit. It just seems unlikely.

There are several other factors to consider.
The problem is not with the corporations, per se. They deal with the advertising side of their product.

It is the editors at these entities that are 100% in for progressive ideology and will ensure that the product they produce will reflect ONLY those values. The Corporations tolerate it because they have finally managed to intimidate the majority of willing sponsors into accepting the positions. After all, when entities like Disney are fully woke, (the term woke is an interesting discussion, but one in which I'm sure the left would not appreciate) they can get away with the propagandistic nature of their journalism.

only hollywood worries about pleasing. News should never. Here's the news, like it or leave it.
Your only motive has always been to disrupt and in this case it's out of your fear that some common ground could be reached.

I think Illinois holds the record with 3 straight Govs going from the statehouse to the big house
At least they managed to make the system work there. Not to many PA governors have committed the fraud and crimes that Wolf has and remained out of jail. Even New York, of all places, managed to replace their corrupt Governor.

Your only motive has always been to disrupt and in this case it's out of your fear that some common ground could be reached.
so you don't want news organization to actually report factual news. gotcha. I call what you're pushing a tv series.

The problem is not with the corporations, per se. They deal with the advertising side of their product.

It is the editors at these entities that are 100% in for progressive ideology and will ensure that the product they produce will reflect ONLY those values.
I'll keep it limited to one point being made. Who are these editors and why would the corporation tolerate a POV that opposes the CEO or other authority?

The practice of Fox news and Msnbc seem to indicate that the corporation's agenda is being strictly observed.

so you don't want news organization to actually report factual news. gotcha. I call what you're pushing a tv series.
No, that's not the point and what I want isn't an issue here. I'm clearly saying that the corporation will dictate the politics of the media source.

Fox news and MSNBC are extreme examples.
And no doubt that Msnbc produces pro-war propaganda, which is likely favourable to the corporation and very desirable to the American people.

I don't know if Fox is doing the same thing. It's not available to me.

No, that's not the point and what I want isn't an issue here. I'm clearly saying that the corporation will dictate the politics of the media source.
then it isn't news. plain and simple. News is spontaneous and doesn't rely on ratings. To suggest otherwise means tv series promotions.

I'll keep it limited to one point being made. Who are these editors and why would the corporation tolerate a POV that opposes the CEO or other authority?

The practice of Fox news and Msnbc seem to indicate that the corporation's agenda is being strictly observed.
The bottom line is the answer.

A CEO, President, or Exec VP of any corporate media outlet, does not get involved in the day-to-day of their alleged newsrooms. Editors have proven their power throughout the industry, from CNN to ABC and CBS. It is the directors and editors who green light content, squash content they don't want the people to have, and essentially, control what the masses think and believe. It is very lucrative to the Corporation when they tailor their product to those who consume their advertisers' products.

Why do you think they even talk in terms of 'demographics'.

Pick any of them that have the 20 to 30-year-old demographic as their main target and you will find the progressive content of those outlets is overwhelming biased to the left.

Why the demographic? Consider the influences that have been targeted at the group of people, from teachers, professors, peer pressure, and carefully 'woke' advertising and streaming programing such as Netflix, Disney, paramount (don't get Me started with the out of control 'wokeness' of Star Trek. These people will eventually move into the gatekeeping positions at all major American corporations and they will carefully screen out their idea of 'undesirables'.

No, the fact that our media is propagandistic leftwing is not really a surprise, nor is it a surprise that the corporation side of it goes along.

Follow the money, always.

Fox news and MSNBC are extreme examples.
And no doubt that Msnbc produces pro-war propaganda, which is likely favourable to the corporation and very desirable to the American people.

I don't know if Fox is doing the same thing. It's not available to me.
The truth is, not only if FoxNews and MSNBC are extreme, they all are of the same mold.

"According to the report, Myers bribed a judge of elections in Philidelphia to add votes to the candidates of his choice, again, all Democrats. Those bribes totaled hundreds of thousands of dollars, so this was no small operation. Further, Myers also conspired with another elections judge in a scheme to push people to vote for certain candidates. Lastly, that judge also cast votes for candidates who weren’t even on the ballot."

Judges involved...need to boot them from their benches, strip their law licenses, and ban them from ever voting again ... not to mention JAIL TIME.

Not impressed. I want the dudes we saw caught on film backing up trailer truck loads of illegal ballots in the dead of night shipped down from New York and New Jersey.

Then I want those dudes to turn on whomever gave them the orders to do it.

Seems to be is purely an opinion.

Unlike cnn where it is a fact. Like the video of a cnn technical director saying he joined cnn with the purpose of getting Donald trump out of office. So on camera he said he will have cnn lie and create propaganda to push their agenda.

Democrat Gets 30-Month Prison Sentence For 'Non-Existent' Ballot-Stuffing Voter Fraud

'Attempts to steal an election is 'Conspiracy Theory' and does not happen / has not happened, right snowflakes?!

'A former Pennsylvania congressman was sentenced to over two years in jail for committing election fraud aimed at helping Democratic candidates.'

"Protecting the legitimacy of elections is critical to ensuring the public’s trust in the process," FBI Philadelphia Division Special Agent in Charge Jacqueline Maguire said in a press release last week. "Through his actions, Ozzie Myers pointedly disdained both the will of Philadelphia voters and the rule of law. He’s now a federal felon twice over, heading back behind bars, with time to consider the great consequence of free and fair elections."

Former Rep. Michael "Ozzie" Myers pleaded guilty to frequently stuffing ballots, conspiring to illegally vote in a federal election and deprive civil rights, voting records falsification, and bribery in favor of Democratic candidates,

The truly shocking part of this story is NOT that a Democrat was busted for attempting to steal elections, for Voter Fraud, ballot box stuffing, voting illegally, conspiring to deny voters' cov rights, voting records falsification. And bribery...

It is that the FBI actually arrested ad indicted a Democrat!

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Former Dem Rep gets 30-month prison sentence in ballot-stuffing election fraud case

Myers served in the U.S. House between 1976 and 1980 before being expelled for bribery

2 Oct 2022 ~~ By Michael Lee

A former Pennsylvania congressman was sentenced to over two years in jail for committing election fraud aimed at helping Democratic candidates.
"Protecting the legitimacy of elections is critical to ensuring the public’s trust in the process," FBI Philadelphia Division Special Agent in Charge Jacqueline Maguire said in a press release last week. "Through his actions, Ozzie Myers pointedly disdained both the will of Philadelphia voters and the rule of law. He’s now a federal felon twice over, heading back behind bars, with time to consider the great consequence of free and fair elections."
Former Rep. Michael "Ozzie" Myers pleaded guilty to frequently stuffing ballots, conspiring to illegally vote in a federal election and deprive civil rights, voting records falsification, and bribery in favor of Democratic candidates, according to a Department of Justice press release. He carried out the schemes in Pennsylvania during the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 elections, the DOJ said.

Commentary:
Just keep on moving folks. Nothing to see here....
You won’t hear, see, or read anything about this in any Maoist Democrat-run “mainstream” media outlet.
Indeed, Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies will tell you there is no election fraud.
For every person caught speeding, there are ten who don't get caught (probably much more than that). With Maoist Democrats fighting tooth-and-nail against any and all measures to strengthen election security, you have to wonder what the ratio is for how many get caught compared to how many are actually committing crimes.
You would have thought that he would have been given more time than he did. Each vote was a crime, so therefore he committed multiple crimes and should have been sentenced to a longer term than the thirty months.
But Hey, Myers is a life long Dem, ya gotta give him some slack. Don't forget he's got Social Security and a life long State pension.
1664781145394.png

Forum List

Back