Dem Rep Pleads Guilty To 'That Thing Dems Say Doesn't Happen'

But Mr TV told me that Democrat Voter Fraud was a Right Wing conspiracy
The ironic thing here is even though these people are getting caught......the election results never gets changed and the people who benefit from election fraud stay in office.
What they need to do to prevent this is kick the rotten SOBs who stole the election out....and hold another election to replace them.
They also need to go after the people who did this by putting them on a list that prevents them from ever holding office or working for any election commission anywhere in the country.

Former Democratic House Rep. Michael “Ozzie” Myers of Pennsylvania pleaded guilty Monday, admitting that he spearheaded a scheme to manipulate state election results in favor of Democratic candidates.

The disgraced former Philadelphia congressman had become a political operative after his conviction in the FBI’s Abscam sting of the 1970s and ’80s. This time around, he was accused of bribing judges to stuff ballot boxes and falsely certify manipulated results during the state’s 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 elections.

Myers pleaded guilty to “conspiracy to deprive voters of civil rights, bribery, obstruction of justice, falsification of voting records, and conspiring to illegally vote in a federal election,” U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania Jennifer Arbittier Williams announced Monday.

Another Democrat pleads Guilty to a'non-existent crime'...

:itsok:

Dems lie

The ironic thing here is even though these people are getting caught......the election results never gets changed and the people who benefit from election fraud stay in office.
What they need to do to prevent this is kick the rotten SOBs who stole the election out....and hold another election to replace them.
They also need to go after the people who did this by putting them on a list that prevents them from ever holding office or working for any election commission anywhere in the country.
Yep

It is up to you to prove me wrong. So far you couldn't do it. But, I'll admit I was wrong if you can do it.
2500 scientists agree to a consensus that you are from Mars.
Anyone who doesn't agree that you are a Martian cannot watch movies, go to restaurants, or go into government buildings until you agree that you are a Martian. Until you agree you will be forced to wear a red diaper and suffer the abuse of people everywhere in America. Maybe we might just lock your fucking ass up in jail until you change your mind.

This must be what Mak2 meant when he said Republicans should act more like Americans!!!!

Resurrecting this old news from September ... why? Slow propaganda day?

He was caught. The system worked.

And by "mass vote fraud", you mean "some local judge races". And none of past 2018, so your conspiracy cuckoo stuff doesn't look any better.

So what is your end game here? I mean, obviously the right is fighting to rig elections, so how will this help you do it?
it’s new news to me…i watch MSNBC daily and never saw this!

Forum List

Back