Dem Rep Pleads Guilty To 'That Thing Dems Say Doesn't Happen'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Former Democratic House Rep. Michael “Ozzie” Myers of Pennsylvania pleaded guilty Monday, admitting that he spearheaded a scheme to manipulate state election results in favor of Democratic candidates.

The disgraced former Philadelphia congressman had become a political operative after his conviction in the FBI’s Abscam sting of the 1970s and ’80s. This time around, he was accused of bribing judges to stuff ballot boxes and falsely certify manipulated results during the state’s 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 elections.

Myers pleaded guilty to “conspiracy to deprive voters of civil rights, bribery, obstruction of justice, falsification of voting records, and conspiring to illegally vote in a federal election,” U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania Jennifer Arbittier Williams announced Monday.

Another Democrat pleads Guilty to a'non-existent crime'...

:itsok:

This POS should be stripped of the right to vote in any election again and of having anything to do with an election ever again.

Resurrecting this old news from September ... why? Slow propaganda day?

He was caught. The system worked.

And by "mass vote fraud", you mean "some local judge races". And none of past 2018, so your conspiracy cuckoo stuff doesn't look any better.

So what is your end game here? I mean, obviously the right is fighting to rig elections, so how will this help you do it?

Former Democratic House Rep. Michael “Ozzie” Myers of Pennsylvania pleaded guilty Monday, admitting that he spearheaded a scheme to manipulate state election results in favor of Democratic candidates.

SO WHAT ABOUT ALL OF THE CROOKED JUDGES THAT TOOK BRIBES FROM HIM?

They should all be fired from the bench and all benefits taken.

The disgraced former Philadelphia congressman had become a political operative after his conviction in the FBI’s Abscam sting of the 1970s and ’80s. This time around, he was accused of bribing judges to stuff ballot boxes and falsely certify manipulated results during the state’s 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 elections.

Myers pleaded guilty to “conspiracy to deprive voters of civil rights, bribery, obstruction of justice, falsification of voting records, and conspiring to illegally vote in a federal election,” U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania Jennifer Arbittier Williams announced Monday.

Another Democrat pleads Guilty to a'non-existent crime'...

:itsok:

Can't wait to see this on the nightly news tonight. LOL.

Oh, sorry. Could you please link to where the nightly news reported this months ago?

Wow. You really bought into the whole right wing, "I bet the liberal media wont show this" trope huh?

Can't wait to see this on the nightly news tonight. LOL.

Well it didn't happen this week. It happened in 2022, so you won't be seeing in on the nightly news, but it was all over the news when in happened:

Firstly, we have the Justice Department announcement. Please note that all of these charges related to municipal and state elections, mostly for judicial positions, and not for any federal elections at all:

Then there's the CNN story:

And the NBC story:

And Heritage.org:

HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO MISS ALL OF THE GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCEMENTS AND MEDIA ATTENTION TO THIS STORY??????

Wow. You really bought into the whole right wing, "I bet the liberal media wont show this" trope huh?

I asked you for links of the nightly news, not their websites where they keep more content.

Well it didn't happen this week. It happened in 2022, so you won't be seeing in on the nightly news, but it was all over the news when in happened:

Firstly, we have the Justice Department announcement. Please note that all of these charges related to municipal and state elections, mostly for judicial positions, and not for any federal elections at all:

Then there's the CNN story:

And the NBC story:

And Heritage.org:

HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO MISS ALL OF THE GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCEMENTS AND MEDIA ATTENTION TO THIS STORY??????
Ummmmmmmmmmm, I didn't ask for links to media websites. I asked for links to the nightly news programs.

I asked you for links of the nightly news, not their websites where they keep more content.
A link to nightly news? How does that work?

You expect me to archive search for 6 month old nightly news shows?

Yeah, not going to do that for you...especially when he shares the name of a movie serial killer...that complicates things.

A link to nightly news? How does that work?

You expect me to archive search for 6 month old nightly news shows?

Yeah, not going to do that for you...especially when he shares the name of a movie serial killer...that complicates things.
I made a statement that I don't believe this story made it onto the nightly news and you couldn't prove me wrong.

Forum List

Back