Democrat Jews have sold out Israel by supportinbg Obama

I think every Jew should think twice before voting for another Democrat, especially one raised by Muslims.

I am sure they will (think twice) about voting for a Democrat. Then, when they still vote for Democrats you will have a subset of people to hate. Jews that vote Democrat.

Win win for a bripat. You might want to convert and move to Israel. I think you would fit right in.

I think every Jew should think twice before voting for another Democrat, especially one raised by Muslims.

I am sure they will (think twice) about voting for a Democrat. Then, when they still vote for Democrats you will have a subset of people to hate. Jews that vote Democrat.

Win win for a bripat. You might want to convert and move to Israel. I think you would fit right in.

I think a home for the retarded is where you fit right in.

We know that many Jews voted democrat. We don't know if they will still vote democrat.

I {see that part?} I was called a stinking Mexican by democrats on THIS board. The ONLY people who treated me POORLY AFTER I admitted MYSELF to being 1//2 Mexican were the DEMOCRATS.

I would like to chastise those mean Democrats for saying those things to you.
Would you link up the posts where they called you names so I could do that?
It started here and it's a long thread but Paintmyhouse really got on it.
texas-senator-ted-cruz-announce-presidential-run-report US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I thought you had that information right at your fingertips. I ain't gonna go through 59 pages of bullshit to see if someone was mean to you. But you did say "Democrats" with an "S:" on the end. Indicating more than one person was mean to you. And he doesn't ever identify as a :"Democrat".

All I can say is be glad that you aren't a black person who is a Democrat.

You ever read some of the names that the Republican posters that you identify with call black people? Or Muslim people.

Quit your whining or some one will call you a wetback.

BTW, Obama's supporters appear to be the Jew haters. They are supporting him despite the fact that he just stabbed Israel in the back.

I think a home for the retarded is where you fit right in

What's the matter dude? You don't want to convert to Judaism and spend your time in the Israeli Army?
Why not? You do love you some Jewish people. Why not go over there and fight for them?

With all your military experience, they need you dude.

I {see that part?} I was called a stinking Mexican by democrats on THIS board. The ONLY people who treated me POORLY AFTER I admitted MYSELF to being 1//2 Mexican were the DEMOCRATS.

I would like to chastise those mean Democrats for saying those things to you.
Would you link up the posts where they called you names so I could do that?
It started here and it's a long thread but Paintmyhouse really got on it.
texas-senator-ted-cruz-announce-presidential-run-report US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I thought you had that information right at your fingertips. I ain't gonna go through 59 pages of bullshit to see if someone was mean to you. But you did say "Democrats" with an "S:" on the end. Indicating more than one person was mean to you. And he doesn't ever identify as a :"Democrat".

All I can say is be glad that you aren't a black person who is a Democrat.

You ever read some of the names that the Republican posters that you identify with call black people? Or Muslim people.

Quit your whining or some one will call you a wetback.
Oh there was more then one, more like six. NO whine to it either.
Just stating the FACTS. When you are Hispanic on THIS board it's the democrats that are racist. NOT a whine a FACT.

I think a home for the retarded is where you fit right in

What's the matter dude? You don't want to convert to Judaism and spend your time in the Israeli Army?
Why not? You do love you some Jewish people. Why not go over there and fight for them?

With all your military experience, they need you dude.

You're just confirming the fact that you're a moron.

Do any of you leftwing turds have anything resembling facts and logic to offer to this forum? Infantile taunts seem to be all you can manage.

BTW, Obama's supporters appear to be the Jew haters.

No hate. They just need to stay the fuck out of our business. If Bibis little ploy backfires on him, fuck him . He did it to himself and Israel.

Remember, it is the Jews that want something from us. What is it that we want from the Jews of Israel bripatty?

When you want something from someone else, do you go around slapping them in the face? Insulting them?
Weird method of getting what you want if you do. And it don't work to well either.

When you want something from someone else, do you go around slapping them in the face? Insulting them?
Weird method of getting what you want if you do. And it don't work to well either.

So that makes it OK for Obama to fuck them?

How did Bibi insult Obama? When did giving a speech before Congress become an insult?

Face it, you are just another scumbag liberal jew-hating asshole.

. When you are Hispanic on THIS board it's the democrats that are racist. NOT a whine a FACT.

Dude, you picked one poster that is not a Democrat. That's whining.

And PMH says some outrageous things. Funny as hell sometimes. Maybe you just missed his humor. Or hell maybe he meant exactly what he said.

But you ever see the hatred passed on to blacks? You gonna take on the bigots of the Republicans who post here?
I got a whole list of them.

You're just confirming the fact that you're a moron.

If a person's friends, family, co-workers, fellow grade-schoolers and teachers are all morons.......?

How can he tell if he's a moron? He's just another drone in the hive

How did Bibi insult Obama? When did giving a speech before Congress become an insult?

Question:

How did the Lying Cocksucker in Chief know that Israel was spying on the US?

Simple answer: Because the US was spying on Israel.

Countries spy on each other. Even 'friends' (the Lying Cocksucker has no friends, just fellow scumbags)

BTW, Obama's supporters appear to be the Jew haters.

No hate. They just need to stay the fuck out of our business. If Bibis little ploy backfires on him, fuck him . He did it to himself and Israel.

Remember, it is the Jews that want something from us. What is it that we want from the Jews of Israel bripatty?

What have the Jews brought us? Do you use Google? Oh here's a short list..

And the muslims?
TROP.jpg

Question:

How did the Lying Cocksucker in Chief know that Israel was spying on the US?

Simple answer: Because the US was spying on Israel.

Countries spy on each other. Even 'friends' (the Lying Cocksucker has no friends, just fellow scumbags)

Obama got caught red-handed spying on Angela Merkel. I guess that means we are Germany's enemy. I can believe Obama is Germany's enemy.

Face it. Obama Derangement Syndrome has made you stark fucking crazy with your hatred of the USA and the President that leads the country.

That's the ONLY explanation for your insanity.

You going to Israel or not? You to big a pussy to fight for the people you love? Or is it just better to spread your hatred for the country you live in, without having to put your ass on the line for anything.

Israel will take you dude. They need people who hate like you do.

btw you are to fucking stupid to understand why it is an insult for one head of state to go to another country and address the Congress, Parliament, or any other governing body WITHOUT going through the head of state.for that country.

I know it won't be viewed as an insult by you cause of your hatred of all things Obama.

But Bibi knew he was insulting Obama. And now he has to pay for what he did. To bad. Actions have consequences don't they?

Face it. Obama Derangement Syndrome has made you stark fucking crazy with your hatred of the USA and the President that leads the country.

That's the ONLY explanation for your insanity.

You going to Israel or not? You to big a pussy to fight for the people you love? Or is it just better to spread your hatred for the country you live in, without having to put your ass on the line for anything.

Israel will take you dude. They need people who hate like you do.

btw you are to fucking stupid to understand why it is an insult for one head of state to go to another country and address the Congress, Parliament, or any other governing body WITHOUT going through the head of state.for that country.

I know it won't be viewed as an insult by you cause of your hatred of all things Obama.

But Bibi knew he was insulting Obama. And now he has to pay for what he did. To bad. Actions have consequences don't they?

It's only an insult to petulant Jew-hating commies like Obama. As for the rest of your swill, it's too stupid and infantile to bother responding to.

What have the Jews brought us? Do you use Google? Oh here's a short list..

That's why we have to give billions of dollars to Israel and stand behind them right or wrong? Because they have invented a few things? LMAO. Well ok then. T

Forum List

Back