Democrat Jews have sold out Israel by supportinbg Obama

"Democrat Jews have sold out Israel by supportinbg Obama"

This is a lie.

Which comes as no surprise, of course, given the fact the OP is a liar.

The president affords Israel full support, no different that any other ally; where support of Israel doesn't mean refraining from engaging in appropriate, warranted criticism of Israel when Israel is in fact wrong.
true since we are putting our int'l relation's neck on the line by supporting Bibi's lawless Administration.

Is it any surprise that that Bibi's Admin rarely gets > a handful of votes out of the entire U.N. to back up his policies?
That's funny, Obama's administration is the most lawless, lying administration in our history.

It's funny around here how the ODS'ers have been reduced to just blurting out nonsense about Obama.
When has Obama told the truth? He was awarded the lie of the year.

[

Obama got caught red-handed spying on Angela Merkel. I guess that means we are Germany's enemy. I can believe Obama is Germany's enemy.

Obama is everybody's enemy except the welfare queens, Muslims and illegals.
The co-pilot that just flew that German plane into a mountain?
Recent convert to islam. So yeah, Obama IS Germany'S enemy.
Wait......where did you get that?

Wait......where did you get that?

Yeah, news to me.

However, after looking at his 'fabulous' picture with the Bridge in the background; maybe the thought of disappointing his parents by not providing them with any grandchildren was too much for him..... :dunno:

Just shows what happens when we have a President who acts like a spoiled three year old.

Netanyahu isn't our president.
I know that. Apparently Israel requires an IQ test for holding the top spot , unlike us. Seems the Democrats think requirements might disenfranchise somebody.

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit...who would have thought?

Seems to me like Bibi needs to grow a pair and start acting like an ally rather than petulant child leaking information and using us to further his campaign ambitions.

Coyote

Or like Obama giving Iran our files on Israel's nuke program we helped them on to further his?

This is a lie.

The president affords Israel full support, no different that any other ally; where support of Israel doesn't mean refraining from engaging in appropriate, warranted criticism of Israel when Israel is in fact wrong.
true since we are putting our int'l relation's neck on the line by supporting Bibi's lawless Administration.

Is it any surprise that that Bibi's Admin rarely gets > a handful of votes out of the entire U.N. to back up his policies?
That's funny, Obama's administration is the most lawless, lying administration in our history.

It's funny around here how the ODS'ers have been reduced to just blurting out nonsense about Obama.
When has Obama told the truth? He was awarded the lie of the year.

His lie of the year was 97% true. It should have been rated mostly true.

Its worth noting that Bibi DIDN'T have a landslide victory even AFTER the U.S., Repub-sponsored whirlwind tour.

This is a lie.

The UN does not support national policies but does spend an inordinate amount of its time castigating Israel - often unjustly - while ignoring very real and far more onerous violations from less unpopular states. Ever wonder why?
ummm..... because israel is one of the most egregious violators?

Dot Com

But he still won, even after Obama's minions campaigned against him. Can't Obama do anything right?

To Iran? Since when do we honor FOIA requests from them?

As far as I know, we don't and we did not in this case. It's also "old news" as this occured in early February.

Here is a post with an actual article on it: In shocking breach U.S. declassifies document revealing some of Israel s nuclear capability Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Dot Com

But he still won, even after Obama's minions campaigned against him. Can't Obama do anything right?

Well, he had Republican minions campaigning for him so maybe all the minions just tripped each other up...

Its worth noting that Bibi DIDN'T have a landslide victory even AFTER the U.S., Repub-sponsored whirlwind tour.

This is a lie.

The UN does not support national policies but does spend an inordinate amount of its time castigating Israel - often unjustly - while ignoring very real and far more onerous violations from less unpopular states. Ever wonder why?
ummm..... because israel is one of the most egregious violators?

Not according to former US Ambassador to the UN Jeane Kirkpatrick and you failed to explain how the UN ignores the very real and far more onerous violations from any state not named Israel.

Forum List

Back