Democrat Jews have sold out Israel by supportinbg Obama

. When you are Hispanic on THIS board it's the democrats that are racist. NOT a whine a FACT.

Dude, you picked one poster that is not a Democrat. That's whining.

And PMH says some outrageous things. Funny as hell sometimes. Maybe you just missed his humor. Or hell maybe he meant exactly what he said.

But you ever see the hatred passed on to blacks? You gonna take on the bigots of the Republicans who post here?
I got a whole list of them.
I already took my opening shot at ALL racists here..
CDZ - We Have Learned So little In So Long Or US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The right wing doesn't seem concerned that right wing billionaire Adelson was being netanyahoo's win. It's always Obama bad bad bad. What a bunch of programmed nutters the nutters are.
Shedon Adelson is the president of the united states? WHo knew?

I know you're joking but you are spot on anyway. Money buys politicians now more than ever. It seems like republicans are cool with this. What's netanyahoo done for you lately? Obama brought the country back from the brink of disaster bushcheney or cheneybush, led us to.
Yeah record number on welfare, a real accomplishment.

The right wing doesn't seem concerned that right wing billionaire Adelson was being netanyahoo's win. It's always Obama bad bad bad. What a bunch of programmed nutters the nutters are.
Shedon Adelson is the president of the united states? WHo knew?

I know you're joking but you are spot on anyway. Money buys politicians now more than ever. It seems like republicans are cool with this. What's netanyahoo done for you lately? Obama brought the country back from the brink of disaster bushcheney or cheneybush, led us to.
Yeah record number on welfare, a real accomplishment.
The ONLY TWO credit downgrades in the ENTIRE history of the United States!

[

Obama got caught red-handed spying on Angela Merkel. I guess that means we are Germany's enemy. I can believe Obama is Germany's enemy.

Obama is everybody's enemy except the welfare queens, Muslims and illegals.

As for the rest of your swill, it's too stupid and infantile to bother responding to.

So you aren't going to Israel to fight for the people you love? You are using the Israelis' to foster your hatred of Obama. You could give a flying fuck less about the Jews. You only love them BECAUSE they insulted Obama.

You really loved Putin there for a while to. How you feel about KymJongill (sp) of N Korea? He hates Obama too. You think the N Koreans are your ally in your hatred of all things Obama? Sure you do.

"Democrat Jews have sold out Israel by supportinbg Obama"

This is a lie.

Which comes as no surprise, of course, given the fact the OP is a liar.

The president affords Israel full support, no different that any other ally; where support of Israel doesn't mean refraining from engaging in appropriate, warranted criticism of Israel when Israel is in fact wrong.
true since we are putting our int'l relation's neck on the line by supporting Bibi's lawless Administration.

Is it any surprise that that Bibi's Admin rarely gets > a handful of votes out of the entire U.N. to back up his policies?
That's funny, Obama's administration is the most lawless, lying administration in our history.

[

Obama got caught red-handed spying on Angela Merkel. I guess that means we are Germany's enemy. I can believe Obama is Germany's enemy.

The co-pilot that just flew that German plane into a mountain?
Recent convert to islam. So yeah, Obama IS Germany'S enemy.

No Obama is no ones enemy who had any money. I have made more money under Obama than I did under any of the Bush years. The only President that I came close to making as much money with was Clinton.

So what you are saying there flashy is that you are so fucking poor and broke and worthless in the working world that you really REALLY need someone to blame your failures on.

Ok I guess Obama is the one to blame. Cause you sure as fuck aren't going to take responsibility for your own damned self.

IT'S OBAMA'S FAULT THAT FLASH IS A FUCK UP. Say it loud and proud flash.

Damn,. Obama Derangement Syndrome is catching. You all should seek help before you go completely fucking insane.

Israel is our only real ally in the Middle east and Obama is pissed he couldn't rig their election so instead he is releasing classified info on Israel and working to destroy or alliance. And meanwhile all the Democrats that are Jews support him and the democratic party.
Israel has contributed what to the betterment of America? As for being our "only ally" in the region what about the vassel states of Qatar, Iraq, Jordan, UAE, Kuwait, Pakistan?

No Obama is no ones enemy who had any money. I have made more money under Obama than I did under any of the Bush years. The only President that I came close to making as much money with was Clinton.

So what you are saying there flashy is that you are so fucking poor and broke and worthless in the working world that you really REALLY need someone to blame your failures on.

Ok I guess Obama is the one to blame. Cause you sure as fuck aren't going to take responsibility for your own damned self.

IT'S OBAMA'S FAULT THAT FLASH IS A FUCK UP. Say it loud and proud flash.

Even during the Great Depression some people did OK but most didn't.

If you are a welfare queen and getting subsidies you are now getting somebody else to pay your medical health care bills for you thanks to Obamacare so you are pretty damn happy. When greed is satisfied that tends to make the greedy happy.

The Democrat Party nowadays is a coalition of all the despicable greedy special interest groups in the country and those idiots love Obama but the rest of America knows he is the enemy.

The ONLY TWO credit downgrades in the ENTIRE history of the United States!

were brought to us by the Republican party.

Why didn't you complete your sentence?
Now who was president under the credit downgrade? If he was a leader it wouldn't of happened. It will be great in 2016 when democrats lose all power, and we have a leader in office again.

Israel is our only real ally in the Middle east and Obama is pissed he couldn't rig their election so instead he is releasing classified info on Israel and working to destroy or alliance. And meanwhile all the Democrats that are Jews support him and the democratic party.
Add Jillian to that list

Israel has contributed what to the betterment of America? As for being our "only ally" in the region what about the vassel states of Qatar, Iraq, Jordan, UAE, Kuwait, Pakistan?

[

Recent convert to Islam? According to what? All I can find is speculative rumor on blogs. Perhaps you can substantiate this.

"Democrat Jews have sold out Israel by supportinbg Obama"

This is a lie.

Which comes as no surprise, of course, given the fact the OP is a liar.

The president affords Israel full support, no different that any other ally; where support of Israel doesn't mean refraining from engaging in appropriate, warranted criticism of Israel when Israel is in fact wrong.
true since we are putting our int'l relation's neck on the line by supporting Bibi's lawless Administration.

Is it any surprise that that Bibi's Admin rarely gets > a handful of votes out of the entire U.N. to back up his policies?
That's funny, Obama's administration is the most lawless, lying administration in our history.

It's funny around here how the ODS'ers have been reduced to just blurting out nonsense about Obama.

As for the rest of your swill, it's too stupid and infantile to bother responding to.

So you aren't going to Israel to fight for the people you love? You are using the Israelis' to foster your hatred of Obama. You could give a flying fuck less about the Jews. You only love them BECAUSE they insulted Obama.

You really loved Putin there for a while to. How you feel about KymJongill (sp) of N Korea? He hates Obama too. You think the N Koreans are your ally in your hatred of all things Obama? Sure you do.
Bripat actually go put his life, his safety on the line for something he "believes in"? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Forum List

Back