Democrat Jews have sold out Israel by supportinbg Obama

One thing you right-wing bats fail to understand, over and over and over - disagreement with Israel's government policies does not equal being against Jewish people. Get a new meme.

Right, the Arabs marching through the streets mean death to the Jews metaphorically. I mean duh, who doesn't know that?

you're a Hussein firster. If you were smart you'd understand what's patently obvious - the Jews have no better friend than conservative Christians.
Conservative Christian's don't have friends and they definitely don't have Christ.

There is no way God supports lying, racist assholes, who go around making up reasons to kill brown people.

Wow. I'm no Conservative Christian, but I come from a Conservative Christian family and my wife is a Conservative Christian and I am stuck regularly going to a Conservative Christian church I don't enjoy going to because I'm not one.

I can tell you that other than a tiny percent of moonbats, the contempt and bigotry you have for them isn't returned. You need help. Seriously

you're a Hussein firster. If you were smart you'd understand what's patently obvious - the Jews have no better friend than conservative Christians.
Conservative Christian's don't have friends and they definitely don't have Christ.

There is no way God supports lying, racist assholes, who go around making up reasons to kill brown people.
EVERY racist comment I have got HERE on THIS board about MY being 1/2 Hispanic has come FROM democrats EVERY ONE.

Wow. I'm no Conservative Christian, but I come from a Conservative Christian family and my wife is a Conservative Christian and I am stuck regularly going to a Conservative Christian church I don't enjoy going to because I'm not one.

I can tell you that other than a tiny percent of moonbats, the contempt and bigotry you have for them isn't returned. You need help. Seriously
Are you telling me Christ supports racist assholes who make up reasons to kill brown people?

"Democrat Jews have sold out Israel by supportinbg Obama"

This is a lie.

Which comes as no surprise, of course, given the fact the OP is a liar.

The president affords Israel full support, no different that any other ally; where support of Israel doesn't mean refraining from engaging in appropriate, warranted criticism of Israel when Israel is in fact wrong.
Does that include providing Israels enemies information on their Nuclear weapons? Last I checked providing intel on a Country to an enemy Country was an act of war.

Strawman.

I don't know that his claim is true, but how do you know it's false?

EVERY racist comment I have got HERE on THIS board about MY being 1/2 Hispanic has come FROM democrats EVERY ONE.

You haven't come across the monkey man, Steve McGarrett then

But I mostly agree with you

I'm not a democrat.

:wtf:

No, none of you are. In fact everyone in the country I have learned on this board is a Republican. The Democratic party doesn't exist. Obama didn't get a single vote in either election. Well, other than from Republicans. No one is a Democrat.

Self awareness isn't your thing...

Are you telling me Christ supports racist assholes who make up reasons to kill brown people?

Strawman. Well, we can cross reading comprehension off the list of potential skills you have.

No, I am telling you very view conservative Christians are "racist assholes who make up reasons to kill brown people."

You, my friend, are the hateful bigot. You should get to know some conservative christians. They are overwhelmingly good people. I just try to not discuss religion with them. Which contrary to your bigotry, most of them are happy to not discuss religion

I never called you racist.

Then again, I'm not a democrat.
You MISSED it so let's try AGAIN. I AM 1/2 HISPANIC.
I {see that part?} I was called a stinking Mexican by democrats on THIS board. The ONLY people who treated me POORLY AFTER I admitted MYSELF to being 1//2 Mexican were the DEMOCRATS.

NOT the Christians NOT the Atheists NOT the local Communist NOT the Catholics JUST the site DEMOCRATS. ONLY ONES!

The problem of siding with islam as a whole is one is bad and one is worse. It's not even a Sunni/Shite question because BOTH sides have gone radical at one time or another.

Iran was Shite and we had the hostages. Libya was Sunni and we had a plane bombed out of the air. Another country but terrorist all the same.

9/11 was Sunni. The killing of RFK done by Sirhan Sirhan had listed Palistine on some of his records. Point is when it comes to islam there just is not a "good" side.

The Sunni's are on one team and the Shites the other and we be the baseball knocked around by BOTH. For us to back EITHER is just plain stupid Pro-American policy.

How many dead AMERICANS do I have just from the Cole? AND the twin towers? I HAVE a dog in this fight and that raging "devil dog" is NAMED America.

I am DONE picking through muslims to find a "good" one, it's OVER. I pick AMERICA and those two can BOTH go to hell.

Western Europe knows what it's like to lose an entire generation of young men to War.

Western Europe knows what it's like to lose MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of people in War. Tens of Millions. MASSIVE death, starvation, atrocities, destruction on an unimaginable scale.

For those reasons alone, Western Europe takes the idea of War very seriously. They don't go around starting little brush wars at every opportunity for any reason.

Asia is very keenly aware of the horror of Total War as well.

goat-fucking mooslums aren't.

To them, War is a way to get stuff without having to work for it. Which they HATE work with every fiber of their being anyway.

To goat fucking ragheads, work is for women and slaves. They have no work ethic.

It worked against them in Naval Battles in the Middle Ages. If one of their ships got boarded by Christian Marines, the first thing the Christians would do would be to try to free the Christian Slaves pulling the oars that propelled the boat.

Yes, Negroids. White people were taken as Slaves LONG before the first Negroid. Now go cry in your chitterlings somewhere else.

I digress....

Point of my rant is this -- Mooslum goat fuckers don't understand what it's like to go through a Total War Of Annihilation where Tens of MILLIONS of their own people die at one time.

But I'll tell you this... They keep fucking around and they're gonna find out.

With THE most incompetent cocksucker in History, not just American History, I mean ALL of History, running the most powerful Country in History......

I think they're gonna find out --

You MISSED it so let's try AGAIN. I AM 1/2 HISPANIC.
I {see that part?} I was called a stinking Mexican by democrats on THIS board. The ONLY people who treated me POORLY AFTER I admitted MYSELF to being 1//2 Mexican were the DEMOCRATS.

NOT the Christians NOT the Atheists NOT the local Communist NOT the Catholics JUST the site DEMOCRATS. ONLY ONES!

What did you expect?

dimocraps are the scum of the earth.

Period

One thing you right-wing bats fail to understand, over and over and over - disagreement with Israel's government policies does not equal being against Jewish people. Get a new meme.
Releasing classified information that confirms they have the bomb does equate to being anti Israel. He stabbed Israel in the back. Obama is the world's biggest piece of crap.

Why would we want to do that?

If we did, who would pick up the garbage?

Who would clean my pool?

Who would mow my grass?

Who would clean my shitter?

fucking racist scumbag piece of shit moron

I would like to chastise those mean Democrats for saying those things to you.
Would you link up the posts where they called you names so I could do that?

Releasing classified information that confirms they have the bomb does equate to being anti Israel. He stabbed Israel in the back. Obama is the world's biggest piece of crap.

Obama Derangement Syndrome got you down again bripat?

You think the Jew leader should have thought things through a little bit better before he decided to interject himself into a bitter American political landscape?

Fuck him if he is that stupid. It's bad enough to have to put up with the bullshit of the Republicans. But to have to put up with the bullshit from the Jews leader? Fuck em.

I would like to chastise those mean Democrats for saying those things to you.
Would you link up the posts where they called you names so I could do that?
It started here and it's a long thread but Paintmyhouse really got on it.
texas-senator-ted-cruz-announce-presidential-run-report US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Obama Derangement Syndrome got you down again bripat?

You think the Jew leader should have thought things through a little bit better before he decided to interject himself into a bitter American political landscape?

Fuck him if he is that stupid. It's bad enough to have to put up with the bullshit of the Republicans. But to have to put up with the bullshit from the Jews leader? Fuck em.

I think every Jew should think twice before voting for another Democrat, especially one raised by Muslims.

Been watching a little too much MSNBC, have you?

Forum List

Back