Democrat Howard Dean accuses Trump of drug use

Dean only practiced from '78-'82

Doctors have to renew every two years

he hasn't in 34 yrs

Doesn't matter --- he has the training. That doesn't go away.
Yes it does. Doctors read several periodicals, attend many training seminars, and keep current by incorporating new information into their practice. A non practicing doctor falls behind very quickly. His "expertise" is no better than any other leftist jackass.

And this changes the way the effects of cocaine works, does it?

:dig:
Yes. Old information is useless information. He's just guessing like anyone else. He's not a doctor.

many people are saying it was coke and/or adderall.
If you take the time to read about Trump's life, you will see that is not what turns him on or drives him. Drugs and alcohol have never been a part of his life. They are distractions from what is really important to Trump, winning, self-aggrandizing, and power.

Hillarys body double started the rumor
not a rumor. it's a very serious question. many people are saying donald was using coke and adderall. was he? i don't know. maybe. but many people are saying it and it's very serious. he needs to provide answers.

I read somewhere online that he was using coke.
Somewhere online, everything is being said.

If you take the time to read about Trump's life, you will see that is not what turns him on or drives him. Drugs and alcohol have never been a part of his life. They are distractions from what is really important to Trump, winning, self-aggrandizing, and power.
And being rich. Having money just rocks!
rich.jpg

Yeah we know. It's just a running joke. A particularly ironic one in light of all the babbling about Hillary walking around with seizures and Parkinson's and Globner's Disease and seventeen other maladies. Turnabout is fair play sort of thing.

As I've noted several times today far more concerning than Rump's physical health is his mental condition. Particularly hard to ignore when you stand on the stage and deny things you said that are not only on the record but that everybody already knows are on the record. That level of outright denial of reality is a serious disqualification, all by itself.

Yeah we know. It's just a running joke. A particularly ironic one in light of all the babbling about Hillary walking around with seizures and Parkinson's and Globner's Disease and seventeen other maladies. Turnabout is fair play sort of thing.

As I've noted several times today far more concerning than Rump's physical health is his mental condition. Particularly hard to ignore when you stand on the stage and deny things you said that are not only on the record but that everybody already knows are on the record. That level of outright denial of reality is a serious disqualification, all by itself.
I agree, his mental health is certainly an issue. His denial of reality and narcissism, is a real concern. I hear people saying, "That's just Trump". No, that is not just Trump. That's a serious problem and one that will get worst when he has the the weight of the presidency on his shoulders. I think he would likely suffer a total break with reality, a pretty scary thought with the nuclear football only feet away.

not a rumor. it's a very serious question. many people are saying donald was using coke and adderall. was he? i don't know. maybe. but many people are saying it and it's very serious. he needs to provide answers.

That's how desperate you are
not desperation. look, the video is out there. there's a lot of concerned people, and many people are saying he snorted coke and adderall to give him energy and focus for the debates. google it.

That's how desperate you are
not desperation. look, the video is out there. there's a lot of concerned people, and many people are saying he snorted coke and adderall to give him energy and focus for the debates. google it.

LOL

Hillary took a week off so they could adjust her medical cocktail

Hopefully Dr. Dean was ready to retire anyway. He just killed his career the way he killed his own presidential campaign.

Forum List

Back