Democrat Howard Dean accuses Trump of drug use

This jerk Dean lives in the toilet. What a turd.

"Notice Trump sniffing all the time. Coke user?" ~ Howard Dean
Trump's Sniffles Prompt Howard Dean To Tweet 'Coke User?'

"Accuses" huh?

See the question mark?

By the way Howard Dean is an MD.
An MD doesn't diagnose a person they haven't interviewed.

Nope. But that ain't the point.

The OP used the adjective "Democrat" where it doesn't apply, while ignoring the title "Doctor", which might.

And again ----- no diagnosis involves a question mark. Just as no "accusation" does.
Question: How many people thought Howard Dean was on drugs here?

I have never understood what the issue was there. So he screamed at a political victory rally -- so what?

Ever been to a political victory rally? I have. It's LOUD. I mean extremely loud.

This jerk Dean lives in the toilet. What a turd.

"Notice Trump sniffing all the time. Coke user?" ~ Howard Dean
Trump's Sniffles Prompt Howard Dean To Tweet 'Coke User?'

"Accuses" huh?

See the question mark?

By the way Howard Dean is an MD.
An MD doesn't diagnose a person they haven't interviewed.

Nope. But that ain't the point.

The OP used the adjective "Democrat" where it doesn't apply, while ignoring the title "Doctor", which might.

And again ----- no diagnosis involves a question mark. Just as no "accusation" does.
Question: How many people thought Howard Dean was on drugs here?

I have never understood what the issue was there. So he screamed at a political victory rally -- so what?

Ever been to a political victory rally? I have. It's LOUD. I mean extremely loud.

It's a fairly unanimous conclusion among political experts that that yell ended his chances.

Like when Rick Perry said, "Whoops!"

There's some things that stick in the minds of voters forever.

"Yeeeaahh!!"

Dean only practiced from '78-'82

Doctors have to renew every two years

he hasn't in 34 yrs

how many threads do we need.
Sound like nazi propaganda............"say a lie enough times it becomes fact"

Trump does not use drugs

People have questions. There is nothing wrong with asking questions.

It's a fairly unanimous conclusion among political experts that that yell ended his chances.

I've heard that. What I've never heard is any valid reason for it.

Apparently somebody just made up a myth, and magically nobody asks "why?"
Nobody's ever justified it.

Like when Rick Perry said, "Whoops!"

Don't know about that either.

Sorry I don't do much mythology. Unless it's like a thousand years old.

Trump does not use drugs

With Bill Clinton's propensity to pal around with pedophiles, how old do you think Chelsea was when Daddy deflowered her? 14? 13? 9?

Trump does not use drugs

With Bill Clinton's propensity to pal around with pedophiles, how old do you think Chelsea was when Daddy deflowered her? 14? 13? 9?

Sure, but people recognize yours as stupid.

not a rumor. it's a very serious question. many people are saying donald was using coke and adderall. was he? i don't know. maybe. but many people are saying it and it's very serious. he needs to provide answers.
Disagree. It is up to the accuser(s) to provide evidence or documentation that supports the allegations, without such, it is nothing more than libel. A partisan hack, such as Dean, is doing nothing more than rumour-mongering in the vain hope of deflecting scrutiny from their own flawed candidate.

he hasn't in 34 yrs

Doesn't matter --- he has the training. That doesn't go away.
Yes it does. Doctors read several periodicals, attend many training seminars, and keep current by incorporating new information into their practice. A non practicing doctor falls behind very quickly. His "expertise" is no better than any other leftist jackass.

Yes, Hillary has far more reason to use narcotics given her medical condition. Makes perfect sense.

Narcotics aren't used to treat pneumonia. Antibiotics are. You make no sense.

I know it gets the Right all pissy when Orange Jesus is accused of something, but after all the shade he threw on Hillary's health, do you really think he's gonna get a free pass with those horrific sniffles?

not a rumor. it's a very serious question. many people are saying donald was using coke and adderall. was he? i don't know. maybe. but many people are saying it and it's very serious. he needs to provide answers.
Disagree. It is up to the accuser(s) to provide evidence or documentation that supports the allegations, without such, it is nothing more than libel. A partisan hack, such as Dean, is doing nothing more than rumour-mongering in the vain hope of deflecting scrutiny from their own flawed candidate.

Once AGAIN for the shortbus kids--- an accusation, or a a libel, requires a declarative sentence.

Whelp -- declarative sentences do not have question marks. Interrogative ones do.

Now you can't on one hand morph Howard Dean's trolling into an "accusation" (declarative sentence) while on the other hand continually shrug off Fox Noise's trolling via hair-on-fire chyrons, use of "some people say" as a way of avoiding responsiblity for an assertion, and continuously running a log that says "Fox NEWS" while commentary is going on.

Having it both ways ---- Priceless.

Yes, Hillary has far more reason to use narcotics given her medical condition. Makes perfect sense.

Narcotics aren't used to treat pneumonia. Antibiotics are. You make no sense.

I know it gets the Right all pissy when Orange Jesus is accused of something, but after all the shade he threw on Hillary's health, do you really think he's gonna get a free pass with those horrific sniffles?
Cocaine gives her a boost of temporary energy to overcome the lethargy from her recent pneumonia. Nobody said it was a cure, skid mark.

he hasn't in 34 yrs

Yes it does. Doctors read several periodicals, attend many training seminars, and keep current by incorporating new information into their practice. A non practicing doctor falls behind very quickly. His "expertise" is no better than any other leftist jackass.

And this changes the way the effects of cocaine works, does it?

:dig:

he hasn't in 34 yrs

Medicine has changed a lot in 30 yrs

Coke hasn't.

Nor was Dean tweeting about medical changes in the last 30 years anyway, but what he was tweeting about ............... relates to his training. Just as I posted about Lush Rimjob's "compression" fable, because that's my training.

Forum List

Back