Democrat Howard Dean accuses Trump of drug use

Ironically enough, Democrats have repeatedly demonstrated an uncanny pattern of doing the very things they accuse Republicans of.

Which brings us to Hillary.

I was 18 when I caught pneumonia in the Army. It took nearly 2 months of light duty to recover though I was young and healthy. Hillary by contrast is old and weak and elderly people don't bounce back from pneumonia very quickly at all.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

How was Hillary presented like a spring chicken so soon after a serious illness? Given that Democrats nearly always do everything they accuse Republicans of, isn't it plausible that she was the one who used nose candy to give herself magical strength for a 90 minute debate?

how many threads do we need.
Sound like nazi propaganda............"say a lie enough times it becomes fact"

Trump does not use drugs

Ironically enough, Democrats have repeatedly demonstrated an uncanny pattern of doing the very things they accuse Republicans of.

I was 18 when I caught pneumonia in the Army. It took nearly 2 months of light duty to recover though I was young and healthy. Hillary by contrast is old and weak and elderly people don't bounce back from pneumonia very quickly at all.

How was Hillary presented like a spring chicken so soon after a serious illness? Given that Democrats nearly always do everything they accuse Republicans of, isn't it plausible that she was the one who used nose candy to give herself magical strength for a 90 minute debate?

Soooooooo Rump snorts snot all night, and that means Hillary is a drug user.

Yeah I see where you're going with this.

Soooooooo Rump snorts snot all night, and that means Hillary is a drug user.

Yeah I see where you're going with this.
Yes, Hillary has far more reason to use narcotics given her medical condition. Makes perfect sense.

This jerk Dean lives in the toilet. What a turd.

"Notice Trump sniffing all the time. Coke user?" ~ Howard Dean
Trump's Sniffles Prompt Howard Dean To Tweet 'Coke User?'

"Accuses" huh?

See the question mark?

By the way Howard Dean is an MD.
An MD doesn't diagnose a person they haven't interviewed.

Nope. But that ain't the point.

The OP used the adjective "Democrat" where it doesn't apply, while ignoring the title "Doctor", which might.

And again ----- no diagnosis involves a question mark. Just as no "accusation" does.

This jerk Dean lives in the toilet. What a turd.

"Notice Trump sniffing all the time. Coke user?" ~ Howard Dean
Trump's Sniffles Prompt Howard Dean To Tweet 'Coke User?'

"Accuses" huh?

See the question mark?

By the way Howard Dean is an MD.
An MD doesn't diagnose a person they haven't interviewed.

Nope. But that ain't the point.

The OP used the adjective "Democrat" where it doesn't apply, while ignoring the title "Doctor", which might.

And again ----- no diagnosis involves a question mark. Just as no "accusation" does.
Question: How many people thought Howard Dean was on drugs here?

New Topics

Forum List

Back