Democrat-controlled Girl Scouts of Colorado admit boy who "identifies" as girl

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
All part of the democrat war on children. Not enough to kill kids via abortion; democrats also want to turn kids into perverts.

Girl Scouts admit transgendered boy in Colorado | Coach is Right

FEBRUARY 1, 2014

Girl Scouts of Colorado decided that 7-year-old Bobby Montoya would be allowed to join his local Girl Scout chapter because–as the attached video indicates–he “identifies” as a girl. The group’s vice president of communications said that “…any child who is ‘living life as a girl’ is eligible for membership in the organization.”

Bobby’s mother, Felisha Archuleta, claimed that her son was “humiliated” “…when he was [initially] turned away by a Girl Scout leader….” Of course, the unfeeling GS representative was immediately chastised and provided “Sensitivity Training” for not understanding that little boys are really little girls when their mothers believe them to be.

If he/she survives High School, the well adjusted Bobby can undoubtedly look forward to a truly rewarding existence. Thanks, Mom.

All part of the democrat war on children. Not enough to kill kids via abortion; democrats also want to turn kids into perverts.

FEBRUARY 1, 2014

Girl Scouts of Colorado decided that 7-year-old Bobby Montoya would be allowed to join his local Girl Scout chapter because–as the attached video indicates–he “identifies” as a girl. The group’s vice president of communications said that “…any child who is ‘living life as a girl’ is eligible for membership in the organization.”

Bobby’s mother, Felisha Archuleta, claimed that her son was “humiliated” “…when he was [initially] turned away by a Girl Scout leader….” Of course, the unfeeling GS representative was immediately chastised and provided “Sensitivity Training” for not understanding that little boys are really little girls when their mothers believe them to be.

If he/she survives High School, the well adjusted Bobby can undoubtedly look forward to a truly rewarding existence. Thanks, Mom.

You just hate anyone born different.

FEBRUARY 1, 2014

He's 7 man. I work with 7 year olds almost every day. And I promise you no 7 year old has any idea what they are. If he was 14 or 15 or any older... then I'd say I hope he gets a support system and is able to be successful in his life however he wants to be.

But at 7? He hasn't even read a chapter book!

FEBRUARY 1, 2014

Don't these kind of gender issues usually occur a lot closer to puberty?
I'll have to go along with the crowd on this one, something strange going on here. I'd be looking at the Mom. And hey, where's dad in all this?

Isn't it discrimination to admit boys who claim to be girls but keep other boys out?

FEBRUARY 1, 2014

H

Hey, shittard, HE wasn't born different. HE has been programmed. HE is still a boy...got a DICK...HE is a boy. But hell, ain't no money in a lawsuit otherwise.

FEBRUARY 1, 2014

Don't these kind of gender issues usually occur a lot closer to puberty?
I'll have to go along with the crowd on this one, something strange going on here. I'd be looking at the Mom. And hey, where's dad in all this?

Dad? Are you referring to the sperm-donor, co-conspirator in this farce?

Oh...P.S.

You just had to turn it into a rabid partisan issue eh? Democratic war on children. Wow you're unbelievable.

HAHAHA. I love to watch you loony libs go ballistic. You accuse repubs of a war on women and i say turnabout is fair play.

Forum List

Back