New Jersey boy scouts agree to pay 18,000 for excluding girl who identifies as boy

What is justice system going to do during a divorce when a guy suddenly identifies as a woman and demands same rights as his wife?

They've got society so screwed up and that is the engineered plan these elites idiots wanted. To have everybody so confused nobody knows wtf direction they are going.
If ppl can't see how this leads to a society collapse well they should learn it all because gays, tranny's , bi's kids , are all being used to destroy society as we knew it, they are sexualizing kids and the idiots in society think oh look how cool it is school teaches the kids wtf to put a dildo at and how it's used................
Social engineering works magic on a dumbed down public.

Interesting rant. Totally meaningless word salad, but interesting.....

Guess that is what happens when you live in planet fantasy

What is justice system going to do during a divorce when a guy suddenly identifies as a woman and demands same rights as his wife?

They've got society so screwed up and that is the engineered plan these elites idiots wanted. To have everybody so confused nobody knows wtf direction they are going.
If ppl can't see how this leads to a society collapse well they should learn it all because gays, tranny's , bi's kids , are all being used to destroy society as we knew it, they are sexualizing kids and the idiots in society think oh look how cool it is school teaches the kids wtf to put a dildo at and how it's used................

You can come home now. All is forgiven!

Which begs the question...How did the Boy Scouts know that the kid didn't have a penis. More importantly, what the fuck business do they have being concerned about a 9 year old's penis, or lack thereof?

Obviously, it wasn't a secret, stupid. More importantly, if boys want to have an organization for boys and girls wants to have an organization for girls what the fuck business is it of yours or anyone in the government? Isn't this supposed to be a free country?

Absolutely! And I am going to stay awake all night worrying if one of those kids in the Scouts secretly is hiding the fact that the kid has no penis!
If you had any sense, or if you weren't part of the crowd bringing this sickness down on us, you would realize that whether or not she has a penis is not the point.

It's the Boy Scouts, not the Girls-who-Identify-as-Boys Scouts.

They wouldn't let me in either, if I were a boy. No room for atheists, either. i suspect that the jury is still out on muslims.
Good for them. The Boy Scouts is a Christian organization.

Then why is the government funding them?

• Congress has continually chosen to fund the Boy Scouts of America, most recently in 2008 when they directed the U.S. Mint to produce commemorative Boy Scouts coins as a 3.5 million dollar fundraiser for the Boy Scouts of America (BSA). [For other examples, see our position paper.]
Revoke Public Funding to the Boy Scouts Due to Religiously-Based Discrimination | Secular Coalition for America

My best guess is that if they stop accepting federal tax money, they will not have to pay fines for discriminating against transgender kids. but, they could continue to collect tax money from the government, and just pay the fines with it!

They wouldn't let me in either, if I were a boy. No room for atheists, either. i suspect that the jury is still out on muslims.

• Congress has continually chosen to fund the Boy Scouts of America, most recently in 2008 when they directed the U.S. Mint to produce commemorative Boy Scouts coins as a 3.5 million dollar fundraiser for the Boy Scouts of America (BSA). [For other examples, see our position paper.]
Revoke Public Funding to the Boy Scouts Due to Religiously-Based Discrimination | Secular Coalition for America
No kidding. The federal government endorses Christianity, eh.

Yep! And that is about as clear cut unconstitutional as you can get....

Is that your professional legal opinion? Or more likely, since you don't know any facts about what the government does or does not do with the boy scouts, you just run off at the mouth.

Why does the Constitution not consider Sundays in its Presentment Clause, do you suppose?

And maybe you and your reactionary cronies can petition the Congress to fire its chaplains and for the government to stop observing Christmas and end its suspension of Sunday mail delivery.

Wouldn't that be fun?

Why does the Constitution not consider Sundays in its Presentment Clause, do you suppose?

And maybe you and your reactionary cronies can petition the Congress to fire its chaplains and for the government to stop observing Christmas and end its suspension of Sunday mail delivery.

Wouldn't that be fun?

Now that you mention it, yes!

The simple truth is that I don't give a rat's ass who the scouts ban from their Junior Woodchuck club, as long as they stop accepting government money, which makes them subject to discrimination laws.

The simple truth is that I don't give a rat's ass who the scouts ban from their Junior Woodchuck club, as long as they stop accepting government money, which makes them subject to discrimination laws.
You mean the government funds organizations that discriminate? Say it isn't so. You snowflakes are not trying hard enough to transform America, I see. Don't get me wrong; you've made tremendous progress over the last hundred years or so, but you still have more to do, obviously.

Chop chop.

The simple truth is that I don't give a rat's ass who the scouts ban from their Junior Woodchuck club

For someone who doesn't give a rat's ass you've sure spent plenty of time on this subject

as long as they stop accepting government money, which makes them subject to discrimination laws.

So, because an organization may receive, let's say 10%, government funding, that subjects them to 100% government control?

You mean the government funds organizations that discriminate? Say it isn't so. You snowflakes are not trying hard enough to transform America, I see. Don't get me wrong; you've made tremendous progress over the last hundred years or so, but you still have more to do, obviously.

Chop chop.

No problem. The scouts continue to discriminate, we continue to sue and win.

Forum List

Back