New Jersey boy scouts agree to pay 18,000 for excluding girl who identifies as boy

The simple truth is that I don't give a rat's ass who the scouts ban from their Junior Woodchuck club

For someone who doesn't give a rat's ass you've sure spent plenty of time on this subject

as long as they stop accepting government money, which makes them subject to discrimination laws.

So, because an organization may receive, let's say 10%, government funding, that subjects them to 100% government control?

By George, I think he's GOT IT!

Which begs the question...How did the Boy Scouts know that the kid didn't have a penis. More importantly, what the fuck business do they have being concerned about a 9 year old's penis, or lack thereof?
The parents may get reminded that their child is actually a girl when she comes home pregnant from camping after sharing a tent with an Eagle Scout.

My best guess is that if that happens to this 9 year old, she may make it into Guinness World records!

However, I get your point. having a girl come along on a camping trip is very likely to spoil the fun that the scout master may have been planning on having with his boys....

Are you jealous of Scout Masters?

Which begs the question...How did the Boy Scouts know that the kid didn't have a penis. More importantly, what the fuck business do they have being concerned about a 9 year old's penis, or lack thereof?
The parents may get reminded that their child is actually a girl when she comes home pregnant from camping after sharing a tent with an Eagle Scout.

My best guess is that if that happens to this 9 year old, she may make it into Guinness World records!

However, I get your point. having a girl come along on a camping trip is very likely to spoil the fun that the scout master may have been planning on having with his boys....

You are on thin ice, Tall. This board has a strictly enforced code of conduct.

The simple truth is that I don't give a rat's ass who the scouts ban from their Junior Woodchuck club, as long as they stop accepting government money, which makes them subject to discrimination laws.
You mean the government funds organizations that discriminate? Say it isn't so. You snowflakes are not trying hard enough to transform America, I see. Don't get me wrong; you've made tremendous progress over the last hundred years or so, but you still have more to do, obviously.

Chop chop.

No problem. The scouts continue to discriminate, we continue to sue and win.
And the more you folks push your agendas the more you are disenfranchising your selves as people get fed up with the bs.

The simple truth is that I don't give a rat's ass who the scouts ban from their Junior Woodchuck club, as long as they stop accepting government money, which makes them subject to discrimination laws.
You mean the government funds organizations that discriminate? Say it isn't so. You snowflakes are not trying hard enough to transform America, I see. Don't get me wrong; you've made tremendous progress over the last hundred years or so, but you still have more to do, obviously.

Chop chop.

No problem. The scouts continue to discriminate, we continue to sue and win.
And the more you folks push your agendas the more you are disenfranchising your selves as people get fed up with the bs.

I'll start worrying about that when the 2nd amendment nuts start to say, "Well, I guess I don't REALLY need a 100 round ammunition drum for my semi-automatic rifle!

So, because an organization may receive, let's say 10%, government funding, that subjects them to 100% government control?

By George, I think he's GOT IT!

Then you're of the opinion sanctuary cities should not receive any further federal funding, correct?
If Trump wants to defund 278 cities, most of which have a majority of republican voters, that suits me! Hell, I don't even live in an incorporated city.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but why are the two separated in the first place, especially if both do pretty much the same thing? And what is the difference between a boy scout and a cub scout?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. No, I was never in any of the groups.

Explain: "is very likely to spoil the fun that the scout master may have been planning on having with his boys...."

Explain: "is very likely to spoil the fun that the scout master may have been planning on having with his boys...."

I'm waiting for you to cross the line, Tall.

I'm waiting for you to cross the line, Tall.

You will have a long wait. Answer the question. What kind of fun will the scoutmaster have with his boys?

Forum List

Back