New Jersey boy scouts agree to pay 18,000 for excluding girl who identifies as boy

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
New Jersey Boy Scouts Agree to Pay $18,000 for Excluding Girl Who Identifies as Boy
A New Jersey branch of the Boy Scouts has agreed to pay $18,000 to the family of a nine-year-old girl who identifies as a boy after they filed a civil rights complaint for excluding the child from participating in the organization. The Northern New Jersey Council of the Boy Scouts will also issue a written apology to Kristie Maldonado and her daughter who goes by the name Joe. The child had been a member of Cub Scout Pack 87 for approximately a month when a Boy Scout official
New Jersey Boy Scouts Agree to Pay $18,000 for Excluding Girl Who Identifies as Boy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't say that I blame them if your private parts are that of the sex you were born than gawd damn that is who you are esp. a child.

What is so hard about this perverted fkn schemes Obama has created where you put opposite sexes with each other and allowing this, and in some areas they would see each other's private parts.

But wait people who are on section 8 housing aren't even allowed to have the opposite sex in the same bedrooms.............So talk about hypocritical bs.

What is justice system going to do during a divorce when a guy suddenly identifies as a woman and demands same rights as his wife?

• Banned
What is justice system going to do during a divorce when a guy suddenly identifies as a woman and demands same rights as his wife?

They've got society so screwed up and that is the engineered plan these elites idiots wanted. To have everybody so confused nobody knows wtf direction they are going.
If ppl can't see how this leads to a society collapse well they should learn it all because gays, tranny's , bi's kids , are all being used to destroy society as we knew it, they are sexualizing kids and the idiots in society think oh look how cool it is school teaches the kids wtf to put a dildo at and how it's used................
Social engineering works magic on a dumbed down public.

Which begs the question...How did the Boy Scouts know that the kid didn't have a penis. More importantly, what the fuck business do they have being concerned about a 9 year old's penis, or lack thereof?

• Banned
I mean jesus cripe they have people who want to marry their gawd damn computers, do we see the clipped society and by court passing these laws to marry a computer, marry their dog it brings in a total unbalance of " NORMAL" where normal isn't normal ..............and anything fkn retarded is normal.

They've got society so screwed up and that is the engineered plan these elites idiots wanted. To have everybody so confused nobody knows wtf direction they are going.
If ppl can't see how this leads to a society collapse well they should learn it all because gays, tranny's , bi's kids , are all being used to destroy society as we knew it, they are sexualizing kids and the idiots in society think oh look how cool it is school teaches the kids wtf to put a dildo at and how it's used................

Interesting rant. Totally meaningless word salad, but interesting.....

Interesting rant. Totally meaningless word salad, but interesting.....
You know it will happen

Which begs the question...How did the Boy Scouts know that the kid didn't have a penis. More importantly, what the fuck business do they have being concerned about a 9 year old's penis, or lack thereof?
It was probably common knowledge within their community. When a little girl magically turns into a boy, word gets around.

Obviously, it wasn't a secret, stupid. More importantly, if boys want to have an organization for boys and girls wants to have an organization for girls what the fuck business is it of yours or anyone in the government? Isn't this supposed to be a free country?

Obviously, it wasn't a secret, stupid. More importantly, if boys want to have an organization for boys and girls wants to have an organization for girls what the fuck business is it of yours or anyone in the government? Isn't this supposed to be a free country?

Absolutely! And I am going to stay awake all night worrying if one of those kids in the Scouts secretly is hiding the fact that the kid has no penis!

The parents may get reminded that their child is actually a girl when she comes home pregnant from camping after sharing a tent with an Eagle Scout.

The parents may get reminded that their child is actually a girl when she comes home pregnant from camping after sharing a tent with an Eagle Scout.

My best guess is that if that happens to this 9 year old, she may make it into Guinness World records!

However, I get your point. having a girl come along on a camping trip is very likely to spoil the fun that the scout master may have been planning on having with his boys....

Absolutely! And I am going to stay awake all night worrying if one of those kids in the Scouts secretly is hiding the fact that the kid has no penis!

Why would you? How is this any of your business? Do you have a kid in that troop?

If it were me, the way I'd handle it is to ask the boys in the troop if they care whether or not that girl is admitted in. If they're okay with it then problem solved and I would bet that's what would happen because kids tend to be more open minded about this stuff. If, however, they don't want her, then you stand your ground and fight it. The government has no place being involved in this and nobody should be forced to pretend this girl is something she's not.

My best guess is that if that happens to this 9 year old, she may make it into Guinness World records!

However, I get your point. having a girl come along on a camping trip is very likely to spoil the fun that the scout master may have been planning on having with his boys....

You seem to have nothing to bring to this subject but Ad Hominem arguments. Why don't you get back to us after exerting a little brain power, if that's even possible in your case.

Why would you? How is this any of your business? Do you have a kid in that troop?

If it were me, the way I'd handle it is to ask the boys in the troop if they care whether or not that girl is admitted in. If they're okay with it then problem solved and I would bet that's what would happen because kids tend to be more open minded about this stuff. If, however, they don't want her, then you stand your ground and fight it. The government has no place being involved in this and nobody should be forced to pretend this girl is something she's not.

I hear ya! We used to say the same thing about uppity blacks riding busses in the South, who just sat anywhere they wanted, instead of the back of the bus, where god intended....

Now that gay pedophile are allowed to be troup leaders..................

Also, the girl will not stay 9 years old.

I hear ya! We used to say the same thing about uppity blacks riding busses in the South, who just sat anywhere they wanted, instead of the back of the bus, where god intended....

Yes, because this is obviously exactly the same thing. Apparently, I was right. Critical thinking is not your forte.

Forum List

Back