Democrat-controlled Girl Scouts of Colorado admit boy who "identifies" as girl

Fact that there's both girl scouts and boy scouts is itself sexist. Should just be 'Scouts of America' so this kind of thing wouldn't even be an issue.

I dont get whats wrong here. If the child identifies as a female then what is the issue? They are not playing tackle football.

Of course you don't. You're a nitwit affirmative action baby who doesn't even know how to tell time. You told us africans invented the cell phone 4000 years ago.

I dont get whats wrong here. If the child identifies as a female then what is the issue? They are not playing tackle football.

Because he is NOT a girl, regardless of what he "identifies" as. Why can't he just go join the BOY Scouts? I find it amazing that you choose to blatantly ignore the needs and desires of the rest of the children involved in this farce.
Whether modern "progressives" like to admit it, or not, there are distinct differences between males and females. There are times and places where maintaining some separation is not only appropriate, any sane person would find such division far preferable to the "one-size-fits-all" generic approach.

Because he is NOT a girl, regardless of what he "identifies" as. Why can't he just go join the BOY Scouts? I find it amazing that you choose to blatantly ignore the needs and desires of the rest of the children involved in this farce.
Whether modern "progressives" like to admit it, or not, there are distinct differences between males and females. There are times and places where maintaining some separation is not only appropriate, any sane person would find such division far preferable to the "one-size-fits-all" generic approach.

Science says he is a girl if that is what he identifies with. He cant go join the boy scouts because he feels he is a girl. What needs and desires is he trampling on? The differences between male and female are a XX chromosome vs XY chromosomes. If there were no gray areas there would be no gay/bisexuals. Hermaphrodites would not exist. However, since all of these gray areas are defined you dont know what you are talking about and only guessing.

Next 47 year old men who self identify as ten year old girls will join the girl scouts too.

This is child abuse on the part of the parents. Kid's gonna grow up all screwed up. A 7 year old boy doesn't know what's best for him.

All part of the democrat war on children. Not enough to kill kids via abortion; democrats also want to turn kids into perverts.

Girl Scouts admit transgendered boy in Colorado | Coach is Right

FEBRUARY 1, 2014

Girl Scouts of Colorado decided that 7-year-old Bobby Montoya would be allowed to join his local Girl Scout chapter because–as the attached video indicates–he “identifies” as a girl. The group’s vice president of communications said that “…any child who is ‘living life as a girl’ is eligible for membership in the organization.”

Bobby’s mother, Felisha Archuleta, claimed that her son was “humiliated” “…when he was [initially] turned away by a Girl Scout leader….” Of course, the unfeeling GS representative was immediately chastised and provided “Sensitivity Training” for not understanding that little boys are really little girls when their mothers believe them to be.

If he/she survives High School, the well adjusted Bobby can undoubtedly look forward to a truly rewarding existence. Thanks, Mom.

How about that.

GOOD FOR THEM!

Fact that there's both girl scouts and boy scouts is itself sexist. Should just be 'Scouts of America' so this kind of thing wouldn't even be an issue.

I believe that would be best. When I was a Boy Scout, we did panty raids on local girls scouts, and then you ran the panties up the flag pole.

All part of the democrat war on children. Not enough to kill kids via abortion; democrats also want to turn kids into perverts.

You just hate anyone born different.

Hey, shittard, HE wasn't born different. HE has been programmed. HE is still a boy...got a DICK...HE is a boy. But hell, ain't no money in a lawsuit otherwise.

This boy must have been taught by planned parenthood. They do like to teach 5 year olds how to masterbait.

Science says he is a girl if that is what he identifies with. He cant go join the boy scouts because he feels he is a girl. What needs and desires is he trampling on? The differences between male and female are a XX chromosome vs XY chromosomes. If there were no gray areas there would be no gay/bisexuals. Hermaphrodites would not exist. However, since all of these gray areas are defined you dont know what you are talking about and only guessing.

Yes, and science claims global warming also. Which proves science can be wrong.

True that science can be wrong but I would always believe them over the under educated opinion of someone that does not have enough intelligence to tie their shoes correctly.

Science says a penis means it's a boy, and a vagina means it's a girl

True that science can be wrong but I would always believe them over the under educated opinion of someone that does not have enough intelligence to tie their shoes correctly.

HAHAHA. This from the affirmative action baby who can't even add up a column of numbers. Go back to africa and enjoy your mud hut, loonybird.

I'm not the one who has to change the name of science to adhere to the bullshit lie. Global cooling, global warming, climate change. Unable to tie my shoes? Really? How old are you? 5? Next you will say my momma wears combat boots.

Forum List

Back