Democrat Brags How Illegals Will Be Force Behind Blue Wave, Will Propel Dems To Victory

undocumented?

seriously?
Care to try and form a sentence and make an actual point?

:aug08_031:

I did

I did.
Wow. They need to start IQ testing the members of this board

Should we start with yours?

"undocumented?"

is a question about the quote you posted.

as in, why are 'undocumented' people allowed to vote.

obviously, as per my gif, it was over your head.
Again you fail to form an intelligent sentence or make a point. Is this a difficult thing for you?

“Is a question about the quote you posted.” Wtf is that supposed to mean?!

Are you trying to say that illegals can’t vote and you think the candidate mentioned in the op is supporting illegal votes?

Spit it out, be clear, make a point.

I did

keep parsing

Georgia Dem gubernatorial nominee says 'blue wave' will include undocumented immigrants

A “blue wave” in the midterm elections will be fueled in part by undocumented immigrants, Democratic gubernatorial nominee Stacey Abrams said at a campaign rally last week.

Unbelievable!
What’s with you and the dishonest propaganda? Just be honest and accurate or did you really think he was implying that illegals would be voting?

Here’s the actual quote btw....

“But the thing of it is, the blue wave is African-American. It’s white, it’s Latino, it’s Asian Pacific Islander. It is disabled. It is differently abled. It is LGBTQ. It is law enforcement. It is veterans,” Abrams said to cheers. “It is made up of those who are told they are not worthy of being here ... those who are documented and undocumented.”
So if they don't vote, how are illegals involved?
Well there is a huge issue around immigration in case you haven’t been paying attention. Many US citizens support a better immigration policy and better treatment of the undocumented in this country, especially with DACA. So that issue is something that rallies support for the democrats from their camp. Just like Trumps wall rally’s support for the republicans.

Why? I understand the term.
'Un-Documented' is the Liberals' term for ILLEGALS. They thought 'UN-DOCUMENTED' makes those who are here in the US illegally sound LESS like CRIMINALS.

Its sorta like how Democrats wanted to flee from the negative connotations of the term 'Food Stamps' by giving it a jazzier / more up-beat modern name - 'SNAP'.

:p
I don’t need the term explained even if you are going to incorrectly explain the intentions behind the term. That’s besides the point though. I asked three times now if you seriously think he was implying that illegals would be voting in the election. Why can’t you answer a simple question? Or are you just spewing more partisan crap as usual

Where is the implication? He said it.
He said what? That illegals would be voting? Is that what you think he meant?

Isn't undocumented the relatively new liberal buzz term for illegal?
Yes

Care to try and form a sentence and make an actual point?

:aug08_031:

I did

I did.
Wow. They need to start IQ testing the members of this board

Should we start with yours?

"undocumented?"

is a question about the quote you posted.

as in, why are 'undocumented' people allowed to vote.

obviously, as per my gif, it was over your head.
Again you fail to form an intelligent sentence or make a point. Is this a difficult thing for you?

“Is a question about the quote you posted.” Wtf is that supposed to mean?!

Are you trying to say that illegals can’t vote and you think the candidate mentioned in the op is supporting illegal votes?

Spit it out, be clear, make a point.

I did

keep parsing
Back to the one word answers again huh? Ok you’re done.

Georgia Dem gubernatorial nominee says 'blue wave' will include undocumented immigrants

A “blue wave” in the midterm elections will be fueled in part by undocumented immigrants, Democratic gubernatorial nominee Stacey Abrams said at a campaign rally last week.

Unbelievable!
What’s with you and the dishonest propaganda? Just be honest and accurate or did you really think he was implying that illegals would be voting?

“But the thing of it is, the blue wave is African-American. It’s white, it’s Latino, it’s Asian Pacific Islander. It is disabled. It is differently abled. It is LGBTQ. It is law enforcement. It is veterans,” Abrams said to cheers. “It is made up of those who are told they are not worthy of being here ... those who are documented and undocumented.”
Well there is a huge issue around immigration in case you haven’t been paying attention. Many US citizens support a better immigration policy and better treatment of the undocumented in this country, especially with DACA. So that issue is something that rallies support for the democrats from their camp. Just like Trumps wall rally’s support for the republicans.
so we're being too hard on criminals and law breakers?

And what does that have to do with her statement? She said they were with them? So Trump wants to help North Korea, but we don't claim North Koreans are part of a Red Wave......it was a slip we all know it, that they do want these people voting....you know it and I know it.

Typo, get over it

Face it, you don't have a fucking clue who Stacey Abrams is, what she is really all about, or whether there is actually anyone in law enforcement endorsing her.

NO CLUE.

You just shout down and spew hate because that is what your DNC rear is paid to do....

Unbelievable!

Many think so and that’s why they support blue candidates

I don’t need the term explained even if you are going to incorrectly explain the intentions behind the term. That’s besides the point though. I asked three times now if you seriously think he was implying that illegals would be voting in the election. Why can’t you answer a simple question? Or are you just spewing more partisan crap as usual
Evidently you DO need the term explained to you.

US officials must now say “illegal aliens,” not “undocumented immigrants”

"The US Department of Justice wants US attorneys offices to stop referring to immigrants as “undocumented,” the term that media and immigrant advocates have increasingly used to refer to people who are in the country illegally. The DOJ now wants government lawyers to use “illegal alien,” according to an email obtained by CNN. “The word ‘undocumented’ is not based in US code and should not be used to describe someone’s illegal presence in the country.”

“The term ‘undocumented’blurs the distinction between legally admitted immigrants and those who have sneaked into the country or chosen to violate the terms of a legal entry,”

Of course BLURRING THOSE LINES is exactly what the Liberals and Liberal media want to do.

Am I implying illegals could be / have been voting in elections?

Are you REALLY THAT STUPID as to believe that illegals have never illegally voted in US elections or that they will not continue to in the future...or are you trying to simply push your propaganda in an attempt to convince some 'sheep' who might read your BS?

"There is evidence that both foreign nationals who are lawfully present in the United States and illegal aliens have voted in recent elections. During this election cycle, noncitizens have been discovered on voter registration rolls in both Virginia and Pennsylvania. And the Office of the U.S. Attorney for the Western District of New York recently announced that it charged a Canadian woman with making a false claim to citizenship after she registered and voted in more than 20 elections."

"In 2014, a study released by a team of professors from Old Dominion University and George Mason University estimated that approximately 6.4 percent of noncitizens voted In the 2008 presidential election. They also surmised that 2.2 percent voted in the 2010 midterm election. In addition, the study estimated that 80 percent of noncitizens who appeared to have voted cast their ballots in favor of one party. Noncitizens are believed to have voted in these elections in numbers great enough to have affected the outcome. ... approximately 1.6 million non-citizens vote every year."

Approximately 1.6 MILLION illegals vote illegally EVERY year! When realizing how close many of the elections we have seen have been it is alarming that many of these elections could end up having been decided based off of the votes of illegals!

So, am I implying that illegals are voting in elections and will do so in the future?

NO! I am saying NUMEROUS STUDIES, and EVIDENCE shows it HAS happened and CONTINUES to happen in alarming numbers!

Here - educate yourself a little more on the problem with illegal voting / election fraud in the United States:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/docs/pacei-voterfraudcases.pdf

Of course, this massive amount of illegal voting / election crime does not include Hillary and the DNC rigging primaries, cheating in debates, engaging in election fraud during the Primaries, violating both Election and Campaign Finance laws, and illegally colluding with and paying foreign spies and Russians for their help to win elections!

Typo, get over it

Face it, you don't have a fucking clue who Stacey Abrams is, what she is really all about, or whether there is actually anyone in law enforcement endorsing her.

NO CLUE.

You just shout down and spew hate because that is what your DNC rear is paid to do....
You’re right. I had never heard of her before this OP but you are a fool if you think she has no support from anybody in law enforcement. I know a bunch of people in law enforcement and they have a diversity of political opinions just like people from all over the country do.

Unbelievable!

So raping and killing people is ok, if they're democrats? Is that where we are at? I'll give you points for honesty (since democrats DO NOT BELEIEVE THE WOMAN IF THEY ACCUSE A DEMOCRAT), but it's really really disgusting.

Typo, get over it

NO CLUE.

You’re right. I had never heard of her before this OP but you are a fool if you think she has no support from anybody in law enforcement. I know a bunch of people in law enforcement and they have a diversity of political opinions just like people from all over the country do.

Yeah they must be masochists....they love getting shot at by crazy ass lefties......and having their profession impuned.

Evidently you DO need the term explained to you.

US officials must now say “illegal aliens,” not “undocumented immigrants”

"The US Department of Justice wants US attorneys offices to stop referring to immigrants as “undocumented,” the term that media and immigrant advocates have increasingly used to refer to people who are in the country illegally. The DOJ now wants government lawyers to use “illegal alien,” according to an email obtained by CNN. “The word ‘undocumented’ is not based in US code and should not be used to describe someone’s illegal presence in the country.”

“The term ‘undocumented’blurs the distinction between legally admitted immigrants and those who have sneaked into the country or chosen to violate the terms of a legal entry,”

Of course BLURRING THOSE LINES is exactly what the Liberals and Liberal media want to do.

Am I implying illegals could be / have been voting in elections?

Are you REALLY THAT STUPID as to believe that illegals have never illegally voted in US elections or that they will not continue to in the future...or are you trying to simply push your propaganda in an attempt to convince some 'sheep' who might read your BS?

"There is evidence that both foreign nationals who are lawfully present in the United States and illegal aliens have voted in recent elections. During this election cycle, noncitizens have been discovered on voter registration rolls in both Virginia and Pennsylvania. And the Office of the U.S. Attorney for the Western District of New York recently announced that it charged a Canadian woman with making a false claim to citizenship after she registered and voted in more than 20 elections."

"In 2014, a study released by a team of professors from Old Dominion University and George Mason University estimated that approximately 6.4 percent of noncitizens voted In the 2008 presidential election. They also surmised that 2.2 percent voted in the 2010 midterm election. In addition, the study estimated that 80 percent of noncitizens who appeared to have voted cast their ballots in favor of one party. Noncitizens are believed to have voted in these elections in numbers great enough to have affected the outcome. ... approximately 1.6 million non-citizens vote every year."

Approximately 1.6 MILLION illegals vote illegally EVERY year! When realizing how close many of the elections we have seen have been it is alarming that many of these elections could end up having been decided based off of the votes of illegals!

So, am I implying that illegals are voting in elections and will do so in the future?

NO! I am saying NUMEROUS STUDIES, and EVIDENCE shows it HAS happened and CONTINUES to happen in alarming numbers!

Here - educate yourself a little more on the problem with illegal voting / election fraud in the United States:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/docs/pacei-voterfraudcases.pdf

Of course, this massive amount of illegal voting / election crime does not include Hillary and the DNC rigging primaries, cheating in debates, engaging in election fraud during the Primaries, violating both Election and Campaign Finance laws, and illegally colluding with and paying foreign spies and Russians for their help to win elections!
Wow you get the king of diversions award with that one. Haha.

I’m not arguing about the term illegal or undocumented, who cares. She said undocumented in her quote, it’s in your OP, we all know what it means, stop moving the goalposts. I also asked if you thought she meant that illegals were a voting force in the blue wave and you answer like that? I never implied that no illegal vote have ever been cast nor do I think that is relevant to my question. you are trying to change the argument again. Nice try. Go wear your crown

Stacey Abrams #TeamAbrams on Twitter

#TeamAbrams
@SirMaejor
#SirMaejor The Minister of Justice (Intern at a dope law firm, preparing to be a dope lawyer one day) #TeamAbrams

Toledo, OH
sirmaejor.com
Joined April 2013
1,574 Photos and videos

1. CVU0_GGWIAAxRd0.png

0 replies1 retweet1 like
  2. Stacey Abrams #TeamAbrams Retweeted
    Soothsayers‏ @thesooth_ 18 Jan 2016
    Met @SirMaejor at the #mlkday parade. Keep up the good fight. Celebrate your Blackness

CZB8DNgW8AAsmhk.jpg

Cop and White hating Black Dems always have one queer white on the staff to do whatever is required....

Last edited:

So raping and killing people is ok, if they're democrats? Is that where we are at? I'll give you points for honesty (since democrats DO NOT BELEIEVE THE WOMAN IF THEY ACCUSE A DEMOCRAT), but it's really really disgusting.
Where did all that crap come from?! Are you malfunctioning or was that meant for a different thread??

Uh no, raping and killing is never ok, what a stupid statement. And didn’t multiple democrat congressmen step down because of accusations from women? Have several media personality’s and Hollywood big wigs been accused and condemned? Where do you get your shitty talking points from? Do better.

Stacey Abrams' Twitter account is clearly not hyping its law enforcement "endorsements..."

Stacey Abrams #TeamAbrams on Twitter

#TeamAbrams
@SirMaejor
#SirMaejor The Minister of Justice (Intern at a dope law firm, preparing to be a dope lawyer one day) #TeamAbrams

Toledo, OH
sirmaejor.com
Joined April 2013
1,574 Photos and videos

1. CVU0_GGWIAAxRd0.png

0 replies1 retweet1 like
  2. Stacey Abrams #TeamAbrams Retweeted
    Soothsayers‏ @thesooth_ 18 Jan 2016
    Met @SirMaejor at the #mlkday parade. Keep up the good fight. Celebrate your Blackness

CZB8DNgW8AAsmhk.jpg

Cop and White hating Black Dems always have one queer white on the staff to do whatever is required....
I see that the substance is rapidly leaving this thread

That is the "substance" of YOU MINDLESSLY PARROTING this LYING COP AND WHITE HATING BIGOT...

Unbelievable!

But she literally said “the blue wave... is made up of those who are undocumented.” She didn’t say they’re fueling it but she said they are a part of it.

Just imagine if Stacey Abrams' twitter account said

"celebrate your whiteness"

Forum List

Back