Democrat blasts 'juvenile' Ocasio-Cortez, chief of staff: 'Ignorance is beyond belief'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
House Dem blasts 'juvenile' Ocasio-Cortez, chief of staff: 'Ignorance is beyond belief'
House Dem blasts 'juvenile' Ocasio-Cortez, chief of staff: 'Ignorance is beyond belief'

Rep. William Lacy Clay, D-Mo., added to the mounting Democratic criticism of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., slamming her "inappropriate" suggestion that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., is singling out the New Yorker and her "squad" of fellow freshman because of their race.
Speaking to Fox News on Thursday night, Clay hammered Ocasio-Cortez's suggestion.
"It was such a weak argument to say she was being picked on and that four women of color were being picked on by the speaker," he said.
"It tells you the level of ignorance to American history on their part as to what we are as the Democratic Caucus.

While I might agree that the Democratic Party sees race before anything else and pretends to pander to race I think AOC is wrong about Pelosi.
AOC is not smart enough to pour water out of a pitcher without a two hour instructional video. Pelosi may have her busy in the hopes that she will be too busy to say more stupid things but that is it.

In the mean time I hope she keeps being her retarded self. Nothing could guarantee less democrats in congress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back