Democrat bigotry on parade

The Washington Examiner is a FOS Pub Propaganda organ....Pubs lie like rugs...LOL!

I noticed there was no link to the actual poll in the article, a common practice of the WE.

Here you go...
In U.S., 22% Are Hesitant to Support a Mormon in 2012

Democrats have 50% more anti-Mormon bigots than Republicans and Independents.

Tolerance....riiiiiiiiiiight... :eusa_whistle:
Here, let me post it again... Doofus!

Eight months old...are you paid for this?

The Washington Examiner
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
The Washington Examiner Type Daily newspaper
Format Tabloid
Owner Clarity Media Group
Publisher Michael Phelps
Editor Stephen G. Smith
Founded 2005
Headquarters 1015 15th St. NW
Suite 500
Washington, D.C. 20005
United States
Circulation 100,000-300,000[1]
Official website Home | Washington Examiner
The Washington Examiner is a free daily newspaper published in Springfield, Virginia, and distributed in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. It is owned by Denver billionaire Philip Anschutz.[2]

The newspaper was formerly distributed only in the suburbs of Washington, under the titles of Montgomery Journal, Prince George's Journal, and Northern Virginia Journal. Anschutz purchased their parent company, Journal Newspapers Inc., in October 2004. On February 1, 2005, the paper's name changed to the Washington Examiner, and it adopted a logo and format similar to that of another newspaper owned by Anschutz, the San Francisco Examiner.[3] The Examiner's parent company, Clarity Media Group, also owns the conservative opinion magazine The Weekly Standard.[4]

The Examiner co-sponsored the Republican presidential debate in Ames, Iowa on August 11, 2011.[5]

Can you say big oil lying Pig/Pub polluting elitist mega rich MORON?

Keep spinning that hard and you're liable to puke!

Here's the question...

"If YOUR PARTY nominated a generally well-qualified person for President who happened to be Mormon, would you vote for that person?"

The question has no shades of gray for liberal/conservative Mormon. It asks if YOUR PARTY nominated....

You FAIL, rderp... miserably... :lol::lol::lol:

if he is White.....no way....Dean hates White people if they even lean just slightly right...

I hate white people?

Who the fuck are you to make such a silly accusation? Glenn Beck?
is that what i said?.....or did i say you hate White people if they even lean just slightly right?......which is it Dean?.....are you going to run from answering this?.....they are still waiting for you to answer a few Questions you ran from in your other threads by the way.....but dont worry.....nobody expects your dishonest ass to show up....

Obama is going to win so it is time you folks got on the winning side for a change, ok ?

:)-

Last edited:
Thank you. The definition of bigotry.

The sad thing is, you are proud of it.

Some defect in the liberal brain really seems to prevent them from seeing it when it comes from the left. They are so fully convinced of their own inherent goodness that any action or attitude or statement from the left must by definition be virtuous no matter what it is. This is the mental handicap with which they are burdened.

So you are saying you should vote for someone, no matter what they believe because they are, uh, running?

Survey: Mormons embrace GOP, shun Democrats | The Salt Lake Tribune

So, let me get this, uh, "straight". Republicans are saying Democrats should vote for Mormons who "shun" Democrats? Well, by that bit of logic, all Republicans should be voting for Obama to prove they aren't "racist".

Why do you guys care anyway? Right wingers think Mormons are a "cult".

"In a survey that cuts against the media stereotype, a new Gallup Poll has found that more Democrats than Republicans say they would not vote for a Mormon for president. Twenty-seven percent of Democrats say they wouldn't vote for a Mormon, while 18 percent of Republicans say the same. For independents, the figure is 19 percent. "

Anti-Mormon bias persists, notably among Democrats | Washington Examiner
It's not bigotry when Democrats do it.

Right, USMB lefties?

No, anybody who doesn't vote for someone simply because they are a member of a certain religion is bigoted against said religion.
Some people can't grasp that.

Dave, in my opinion the problem is that there's a lot of things the Constitution "prevents" that ended up happening anyway. I think the odds of this country being taken over by Dominionists are quite small, but I think we need to remain vigilant nonetheless.

In other words, I'm not losing any sleep over it, but I'm also keeping my gunpowder dry.
Progressives and their yearning for a Soviet Amerika are more a threat than Dominionists.
I'm keeping my options open. :D
Nothing wrong with that. :)

Is it bigoted to not want someone running my country who believes in fantasy?
Obama believes liberalism works.

So did our Founders.

I'm not interested in explaining yet again that the only thing classical liberalism as practiced by the FF and modern liberalism as practiced by the left today have in common is they both start with the letter L.

You just keep bitterly clinging to that ridiculous idea.

...except my statement is correct, and yours isn't.

"Progressives and their yearning for a Soviet Amerika"

Your opinion is hyper-partisan nonsense.
Really not my fault if you're not paying attention.

You know what I find funny about you, Daveman? It's that you jump in threads like these and say things like "It's not bigotry when Democrats do it. Somehow it just is" .... which is you whining about double standards and intellectual dishonesty from left wing partisans but then without a hint of awareness of the irony you turn around and say retarded shit like "Progressives and their yearning for a Soviet Amerika".

Why do you guys care anyway? Right wingers think Mormons are a "cult".
You think a polluted river in China is in Texas.

Your perceptions are horribly screwed. Everything you say can be safely discarded.

Derp, if you said the sun comes up in the east, I'd get up early with a compass. That's how little credibility you have.

"Progressives and their yearning for a Soviet Amerika"

Your opinion is hyper-partisan nonsense.
Really not my fault if you're not paying attention.

You know what I find funny about you, Daveman? It's that you jump in threads like these and say things like "It's not bigotry when Democrats do it. Somehow it just is" .... which is you whining about double standards and intellectual dishonesty from left wing partisans but then without a hint of awareness of the irony you turn around and say retarded shit like "Progressives and their yearning for a Soviet Amerika".
*shrug* You're seeing irony where none exists.

Oh, well.

Forum List

Back